Welp...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

@ndromed@
My mother kicked me out of the house the other night. She wouldn't let me take my car either. I had to walk the entire 12 miles to my fathers house. I wasn't a happy camper since I had only a sweat jacket on and it was 22 degrees outside. On top of that I left at 11 pm and didn't arrive until 2:15 am. It was rediculous.

AbnormalButSane
shock

Röland
That sucks.

Kelly_Bean
So what'd you do?

McLovin
Hahahahaha.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
So what'd you do?

The big EH
what a *****, well unless you did something bad like sell crack or hire a prostitute............wait only one of those things are bad

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by McLovin
Hahahahaha. Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
So what'd you do?

Selphie
So what'd you do?

Yeah, and what's happened as of now?

@ndromed@
I'm still at my dads. We just got into an argument and what not. It was stupid. She is just takes things too far. It's bullshit.

Wålshy
what was the argument about?

TRH

@ndromed@
Over something stupid. I went to a basketball game with my aunt and it let out 20 minutes later so she got all pissed. Dumb. So, about 20 mins ago, I got a call from her telling me that I had to come get my stuff or it was going to end up in the trash.

@ndromed@

The big EH
i`m always right

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by @ndromed@
Over something stupid. I went to a basketball game with my aunt and it let out 20 minutes later so she got all pissed. Dumb. So, about 20 mins ago, I got a call from her telling me that I had to come get my stuff or it was going to end up in the trash.
Your Mom needs to be put into a mental hospital. hanuts

JacopeX
Damn, how abusive she is! mad

@ndromed@
Your Mom needs to be put into a mental hospital. hanuts That's what I am saying.Originally posted by JacopeX
Damn, how abusive she is! mad Yeah. Mentally anyways.

Shelbert Lemon
It sucks that you and she are going through this.
Sounds like there is a lot more to it though.

Dorian Belmont
whatthe hell did you two argue over that she not only made you leave but wouldnt allow you two grab your car keys ?

@ndromed@
She just claimed it as her car, so I couldnt' take it. Also, she started in on Christine and that just wasn't right. Pissed me off, so I left. She starts with the dumbest argument and tries bashing the things I love most. I got tired of it. 18 years was enough of it. So, I got up and walked out the door with what I had on. Simple as that.

Wålshy
thats so cool

DarkC
Damn that sucks.

Can you even go in to claim your belongings? You can probably file a complaint or something against her.

If it's your name on the car registration you can claim that as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.