The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lt. Valerian
A Great Hunt game, which takes place nearly 4,000 years B.B.Y.
It's been 10 years since the defeat of the Sith Triumvirate (Nihilus, Sion, and Traya) and the Republic has been restored to its former glory by the Lost Jedi.... but, the reign of the dark side had consequences... many Terentatek beasts remain alive, spread across the galaxy, and the Jedi Council has decided to send a small batallion of Jedi to eliminate the Terentatek from the face of the galaxy once and for all.... Although the Council chose the wisest and most powerful Jedi (padawan, knights, and masters alike) to complete the difficult task, there may be some surprises during the journey, maybe some are not up to the task.... and as you know, the dark side is always present....

You can only be a Jedi, no restrictions. Later you can choose to turn to the dark side or to remain in the light, but you can only do so depending on the circumstances of the journey.

The Council has designated planets in which they have felt the power of the dark side grow stronger. They believe that the Terantatek are in these planets, and that's the reason for the dark side energies lately. The planets are the following:
-Yavin IV
-Onderon & Dxun
-Ossus
-Tatooine
-Dantooine (caves)
-Kashyyyk (depths)
-Korriban
-Akana
-Bedara

We would start off at Coruscant, preparing the ships and preparing ourselves for the difficult task lying ahead of us.
The batallion consists of 50 Jedi, the most powerful of the most powerful in the Order. We believe we are ready for anything... but are we, really?
The Terentatek are natural killers, they specialize in Jedi... but are they the real threat? That's to find out during the journey.

You can create a maximum of 3 FORMAL characters. It's okay if you create more secondary or tertiary characters along the journey, though. Just make sure they are actually IMPORTANT characters to you and the storyline, not just randomly created ones.

0°Mandalore°0
smile I was looking forward to this game.

Name: Daric Marcross
Species: Human
Weapons: Purple lightsaber
Bio: He's just recently been made a Master. He is master of the Makashi form, he's actually quite nice for a Jedi Master, he's a little bit arrogant sometimes, he is absolutely faithful to the light side of the Force.
Appearance: (I'll make him later)

The big EH

Lt. Valerian
What do you mean "Commander and Leader of the Xuan Faction"? That doesn't exist here... you're just a (a lot more light than dark) Grey Jedi Master here.

I'll post mine in a few minutes.

The big EH
o woops i coied and pased the profiles nd sligtly altered them, ges i missed tha xuan reference. and despite popular belief a Gray Jedi is not an in between jedi, but are jedi who had a different way of thinking that the council (Qui-Gon Jinn and Jolee Bindo)

Lt. Valerian
Oh, okay, then.

MAIN CHARACTER-
Name: Glenn Valerian
Species: human
Weapons: Dual Sabers, cyan & green
Bio: He joined the order when he was only 3. He has been declared a Padawan learner a few years ago, though doesn't have a formal master yet (my master will eventually die, so when he dies another master, without apprentice, is welcomed to be my new master). He is extremely talented for such a young boy, his FP one of the highest of the group of 35. His saber skill is quite impressive, and he can be stubborn sometimes. He's also smart.
Appearance: (just imagine this guy a bit younger and that's him)

I'll post my master's profile in a while.

The big EH
i'll be his master currently jacen has no padawan

Lt. Valerian
Fine. You'll notice his death, so you'll know when.

The big EH
yep

darkxbox
david fenta
jedi padawan
was excepted as a padawan late and will soon be a jedi knight.
twin lightsabers. orange and yellow. (or blue and green.)
human

0°Mandalore°0

The big EH
you know there is an actually lightsaber weapon in that right, it's under expansion1 in hero machine 2.5

Lt. Valerian
Hey! I didn't know that, either.

The big EH
yeah i gues they got alot of complaints from people aout cutting it out in the second, so they put it in the expansion

0°Mandalore°0
Yeah, I know, but I just liked this configuration more than the other one.

The big EH
reallyi think the lightsaber looks cool

Lt. Valerian
MASTER-
Name: Cardan Jel-Kor
Weapon: Green lightsaber
Bio: Been with the Order more than 45 years. He was promoted to Master 15 years ago, and is considered one of the wisest and most powerful. He's not arrogant or headstrong, and he's not as irritating as a normal master.
Appearance: (pic)

Ambiguity
Name: Coryn Wran
Species: Selkath
Weapons: Single, two-handed green lightsaber
Bio: Born underwater on the planet Manaan, discovered as Force-Sensitive around the age of nine. Sadly, Coryn went blind at the age of six, while he was still living in a pod beneath Manaan's ocean. At eight, he rose from the water and took refuge in Ahto City, his family fearing he'd be attacked by a larger species for his disability. Over the years, after he was taken to Coruscant, Coryn learned to see through use of the Force, and had mastered this ability by the time of his Knighting. As a Sentinel, Coryn was proficient in saber techniques, as well as use of the force. One of the few masters of Form VI-Niman-, and he's mastered Sokan, and Shien.
Personality: Coryn is quiet, and rarely talks unless he is teaching, or inquiring. His inquiries have made him one of the most knowledgable Jedi among the Order, and can say something about anything, and you've probably never heard it before. His path to this quiet-state has caused many to question his faith to the Light Side of the Force, and Coryn has even begun to question it himself. As one of the few Force-Sensitive Selkath's in the Galaxy, Coryn often asks questions like 'Why me?', perhaps clouding his mind, a bit to much.
Appearance:

Lt. Valerian
Nice smile

0°Mandalore°0
So.. when are you gonna get this started? Waiting for someone else or something?

Lt. Valerian
Well, I'm waiting to see if REX'll join or not, I'm waiting for DangerousBeauty, and is Jedireaper going to be back or...?

DangerousBeauty
Name: Reki Joruic
Weapons: Single gold saber
Master: Jacen Xuan
Bio: She was taken on by Jacen at a young age. She handles her saber well and uses the force as much as possible. She is stubborn and is always giving Jacen lip. Corran scares her really. And Juno.... We she doesn't really know much about her. She seems to be the outcast of the group, still trying to decide whether or not she belongs on the light side. She's a smart mouthed brat, but she can be compassionate when it comes to her masters feelings about her. (she just doesn't show it much but she cares lol.) She is a quick learner and is very observant. She uses the force to see 360 degrees around her, helping her greatly in battle.

The big EH
hey you stole the pic i'm using for juno no expression

darkxbox
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Well, I'm waiting to see if REX'll join or not, I'm waiting for DangerousBeauty, and is Jedireaper going to be back or...?

jr said he would be leaving kmc for a while but that he would come back.
it says so under his little pictury thingy on the left of the screen.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by darkxbox
jr said he would be leaving kmc for a while but that he would come back.
it says so under his little pictury thingy on the left of the screen.

Right... so I guess it's only REX missing.

DangerousBeauty
did you really?....oh ok i'll change it.

Lt. Valerian
I'll be opening the RP thread tonight, people.

DangerousBeauty
here she is. *image edit*

The big EH
nice

DangerousBeauty
*bows* thank you

The big EH

Captain REX
Apparently Reki and Juno are identical twins? stick out tongue

Jedi Knight Karkarvos
Species: Arkanian
Affiliation: The Jedi Order
Weapons: Blue Lightsaber, Throwing Knives, Holdout Pistol
Appearance: Hardened Arkanian with milk-white eyes and white hair pulled back into ponytail, wearing gray-and-silver Arkanian battle armor, utility belt with magnetic clasps for knives/lightsaber/pistol.
Biography: Karkarvos was taken from his home by the Jedi as a youth and trained in the ways of the Jedi under a human Knight named Presh Tervaas. He refused to take the Trials until he felt his training was complete, coinciding with the promotion of Presh to Jedi Master. He was made a Knight shortly before the Mandalorian Wars. The young and impressionable Arkanian rushed off to fight under Revan and Malak, but refrained from the Dark Path when the Jedi heroes of the Republic became the Dark Lords of their own Sith Empire. Not wanting to fight his old leader but not wanting to die, Karkarvos settled for assisting Republic worlds against Sith soldiers, rather than taking the fight to the Sith. After the Sith Triumvirate struck, Karkarvos kept hidden. The wars against the Sith hardened Karkarvos into a skilled warrior but a very serious being. He has little use for humor and absolute none for free time, instead dedicating himself to further training. Once the Jedi Order was able to piece itself together following the destruction of the Sith Triumvirate and their forces, Karkarvos applied for Mastership and assumes he will be rewarded his title after the Great Hunt.

Lt. Valerian
That was quick... smile

Now all you need to do is add your character to the journey. Fortunately for you, we haven't even left Coruscant.

0°Mandalore°0
Yay, Rex is joining! big grin

The big EH

Captain REX
No offense to you, EH, but the Gray Jedi concept bothers me.

But hey, lanvarok! Nifty.

The big EH
how so?

Captain REX
It just shouldn't be. Much of Star Wars makes it very clear that there's no riding the line between Light and Dark. I could understand if you were a renegade, someone who just doesn't abide by the rules but still upholds the Light Side, but a Gray Jedi by "Lucas logic" should eventually fall.

Just my thoughts on that. *shrug*

Lt. Valerian
That's why he's a 'Gray' Jedi. Even though his beliefs are not all in-line with those of the Council, and his thoughts are completely different, he is obviously leaned a bit forward to the Light.

The big EH
you two are confusing gray jedi with Potentium

Captain REX
A better concept, though perhaps Gray is not the right term.

Usually being "Gray" implies that they dabble in both sides of the Force... which is ridiculous. Riding the thin line of morality is a no-no in Star Wars... unless you intend to eventually tip over to evilness fully at some point. A popular Gray Jedi would be Kyle Katarn, flinging around lightning without being a Darkie.

I prefer 'Renegade' for your above defintion. Qui-Gon Jinn was definitely a Renegade, rather than a potentially evil man. Sure, he didn't mess with the whole political aspect of things, but he was still a do-gooder. yes

As for Potentium... also bleh.

Lt. Valerian
Then his character is officially considered a 'Renegade' smile

Also, what do you consider Jolee Bindo?

The big EH
lukes new order is gray jedi, to my understanding thy believe it's not the power that is evil but the intent of its use (i.e. using lightning to kill somebody-bad using lightning to power a genator-good

Lt. Valerian
They are not really gray. Just because they are more liberal it doesn't mean that they don't follow the Jedi teachings.

The big EH
gray jedi still follow jedi teachings they just think differently even luke states that his order is a gray jedi order

Captain REX
I consider Jolee Bindo to be a Renegade as well.

As for the NJO... well, there's a reason I never went any further than the Thrawn Trilogy.

Lt. Valerian
Understandably so.

Lt. Valerian
Appearance: (just imagine this guy a bit younger and that's him)

Actually, he looks a bit older than what he really is.

Jedireaper
Name: Denzral Vassisk
Affiliation: Jedi
Weapons: Blue Lightsaber. Blaster Pistol.
Apperence: Black hair, blue eyes, 185cm height, wears traditional jedi clothing.
Bio: Is strong in both physical and mental aspacts of the Force and can adapt to situations quickly. He uses a blaster pistol when a lightsaber is not called to use. Is a little over the top and fustrated when something isnt clear after hours of meditation. Usually remains calm but has a tendancy to become agressive.

Lt. Valerian
This is the pic of a Terentatek, JR:

Ambiguity
A question;

I obviously have to build a new saber, but I don't know where I should have the Trader visit to get the components, and most importantly, the saber Crystals.
Any suggestions?

Also, I might redo my profile to befit the Net Dark Side shift.

Lt. Valerian
Well, remember we will visit Dantooine in a short period of time. There are caves in which you could find crystals and other stuff, and merchants in there could help you with the components.

Ambiguity
Ah, I forgot we'd visit there.
Grazi ^_^

Jedireaper
And I'm gonna be chasing you every step of the way. lol

Lt. Valerian
lol, that's highly not recommended.

Ambiguity
Instead of redoing the entire thing, I'll just post his new saber.

Coryn's not-yet-crafted weapon:

http://www.parksabers.com/inertia.html

Lt. Valerian
Cool, cool.

Jedireaper
Uhhh... My character will probably return. He is just gonna try and stop him.)

Lt. Valerian
Well, he couldn't. stick out tongue

Ambiguity
The Enclave on Dantooine is still in ruins, yes?

Lt. Valerian
Uh.. Well... Remember how the Enclave was in KOTOR II? That's the way it is now.

Ambiguity
Uh.. Well... Remember how the Enclave was in KOTOR II? That's the way it is now.

Right, I knew that stick out tongue

Lt. Valerian
Of course you did stick out tongue

I'm off, I'll be back in some hours, maybe before, see ya.

android217
Name: Kyler Sunstrider
Weapons: Green saber
Bio: Picked up from his home on Corellia, Kyler showed the basic requirements for a Jedi. He can pick small objects up with the force and can throw them twenty yards. Kyler has no true form of lightsaber combat, but his own resembles Makashi.
Appearance: later

Lt. Valerian
Fair enough. It is actually pretty easy to join now, since we've just started on a new planet.

android217
how shall i enter now?

Lt. Valerian
Well, we're currently almost entering the tomb. You could just post your character's thoughts about the mission, or ask a question to a master.
After all, there are more than 10 Jedi in the group. We could suppose you were always with us.

jediviking

The big EH
*shakes head* this is like 4000 years before the rebel, and a not very original character

darkxbox
he can just use his char without the starfighter. and he would have to be a jedi or a guy on the planet that coryn and fas and nada are on. (cant remember what it was)

jediviking
very well He will be just a Jedi

Yoshi Mitsukai
Name: Yoshi Mitsukai
Planet: Tatooine
Weapons: Yellow lightsaber and twin blasters
Bio: He is a lone warrior who works for whoever can pay him money. Can be arrogant and a bit ecentric.
Appearance: (I will give you a picture of him later)

darkxbox
don't think that will tie into the story. u c, we are all traveling in a group on a distant planet killing terentatek. the moon of dxun to be precise. so we would not interact with u at all. it would be like u writing a fan fiction.

*!!*

Lt. Valerian
Don't new people read rules? Only JEDI are accepted as main characters... you can make him secondary if you want to, not primary.

Captain REX
He could always step in as a renegade Jedi. I could see that working.

darkxbox
*takes pipe out of mouth* hm, indeed.

Lt. Valerian
Where shall we go next, people? I mean after Dxun.

DangerousBeauty
depends on what/who we want to fight

darkxbox
i thought that you made a list of locations for this rp earlier on

Lt. Valerian
Yes, I meant where do we want to go from that list. laughing out loud

Lt. Valerian
Right... Our next location will be Tatooine.

Obsidian Fury
Is it too late to join in for this?

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Is it too late to join in for this?

Hell no. smile You may join if you wish.

Obsidian Fury
Before I make a character, what do I have to know?

Lt. Valerian
Here, this'll help you:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t479600.html

Obsidian Fury
I read that already stick out tongue I meant if there is something that has taken place in the roleplay that would be considered vital information and that is not said on the first page smile

Obsidian Fury
NAME: Taki Nurmur
FACTION : Jedi
SPECIES : Human
HEIGHT : 171cm
WEIGHT : 76kg
EYES : White (Blind)
HAIR : Red
SKIN : Caucasian
DISTINGUISHING MARKS : Her eyes are completely white
DOMINATE HAND : Ambidextrous
GEAR : Dual blue lightsaber, blindfold
PERSONALITY : Taki is a passive, helpful in every case she can, cunning Jedi Consular whom after turning blind has focused on nothing else in life than to learn and to teach. She has a philosophical position within the force and she never stop exploring the extents. Her senses in the force increase constantly, and even though she prefere to stay out of combat and act in support- she whenever she has to will assist in battle. Even though she has princips, nothing of hers not physically or spiritually is more important than her friends and allied.
Bio : Taki was an efficient Jedi Knight once upon a time, not many years back. She was a skillful soldier and a dangerous advesary. Unfortunately during an infiltration accident, Taki turned blind. The blindness eventually changed her "view" of life and the force. Even though her lack of sight did not in any way hinder her efficiency in combat, fighting was of no importance to her anymore.

She started instead learning about the force and all its aspects. She became a consular eventually and was also used as a trainer for young Jedi and those whom was in need of guidance in the force. Her wisdom became something similar to legendary in her region and Jedi turned to her with one problem or the other. She was blind, but her blind eyes could see what others could not.

She was at one point offered the rank of master, but declined. After the accident, she was changed completely. Even though at one point she would wish for nothing more than to be a master, the rank was no longer appealing at all. She personally considered the rank "master" more of a limit than a possibility.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3259/miralukajedibyartbytravip0.th.jpg

Jedireaper
Nice bio...

Obsidian Fury
Thank you smile

Jedireaper
Right... Our next location will be Tatooine. Then to Corusants under city... or Myrkr forests... though I'm getting sickof forests. Can we stop in a cantina on Tatooine first... we can meet OF's character there or something... big grin

Jedireaper
I think Denzral wants a drink!

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Then to Corusants under city... or Myrkr forests... though I'm getting sickof forests. Can we stop in a cantina on Tatooine first... we can meet OF's character there or something... big grin

I didn't plan to go into Coruscant's under city, but we have 2 interesting planets I believe none of you players have knowledge about. wink

And yeah, we'll probably stop in a cantina.

Obsidian Fury
Then to Corusants under city... or Myrkr forests... though I'm getting sickof forests. Can we stop in a cantina on Tatooine first... we can meet OF's character there or something... big grin

Thanks for the suggestion big grin Since you have not yet even made your way towards Tatooine, it seems like I have plenty of time for preparation smile

Jedireaper
I still say we go to Coruscants under-city... it'll be cool!

Lt. Valerian
Yeah, but that would've been like the first planet to visit, since we STARTED there, lol. But who knows, I might come up with some twisted shit in order for us to go there.

darkxbox
maybe like as we were returning the sith drop a terentatek into the under city to lure us down.

Seer Q'Anilia
Is this a dead roleplay?

DangerousBeauty
yes. just when it was getting good too.

Jedireaper
Its not dead, Valerian is just taking a looooooooong break from RPing. However we can continue if we like?

DangerousBeauty
how so?

Seer Q'Anilia
Lt. Valerian was last online today. I take that as a "roleplay = dead" sign.

Mando' Ade
no, just takin a break.

Lt. Valerian
I am glad to let you all know my looong break is over. I'm back to RP'ing. smile

Seer Q'Anilia
Sweetz! Not quite sure what type of character to make though.

DangerousBeauty
yay *dances*

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Sweetz! Not quite sure what type of character to make though.

Doesn't need to be very complicated.

Obsidian Fury
Doesn't need to be very complicated.

If you knew the girl, you would not speak that sentence stick out tongue Complications is her life. She needs it wink

I have not been long enough in the RP to tell what "type" of character it lacks. Sorry, Q.

Lt. Valerian
lol, well you just need to make her/him a Jedi for now, maybe as the story comes along you can decide to go dark, just make it along as the story goes.

Jedireaper
Yay! Indeed. You could make a Twisted Jedi Cyborg Hunter murderor chick. big grin

Lt. Valerian
Jedireaper, you Irish??

Jedireaper
English... live in Ireland.

Lt. Valerian
Oh, didn't know you lived in my country, lol.

Jedireaper
Been here 8 years.. dude I thought you were american or someting?

Lt. Valerian
Nope, I live in Galway.

Jedireaper
Specifically I live in Rosslare Harbour, got my Leaving Cert results a couple of days ago... I did ok.

Lt. Valerian
Good for you, man. smile

Jedireaper
Would you be interested in creating the Imperial Alliance symbol?

Lt. Valerian
I'm sorry man, I'm all in for sigs and stuff, but I don't know If I'll be able to invent a purely new logo on my own. At least not one I'd be satisfied with.

Jedireaper
We're the Empire and Rebellion/New Republic. If that helps

Mando' Ade
what do you want it to look like. i may be able to make it.

Seer Q'Anilia
Yay! Indeed. You could make a Twisted Jedi Cyborg Hunter murderor chick. big grin

You can not imagine how inspireing that was. Unfortunately I have to start out as a good guy, so the whole murder thing would not go well with the character.

Jedireaper
New Republic or Rebel Allance symbol surrounded by Imperial border in blue markings bordered by red with the lower half a half Imp symbol.

Lt. Valerian
Lol, so is your character Vassisk or Denzral? :P And oops, I've read it I just forgot to comment. Sorry, I'll do so.

Jedireaper
Denzral Vassisk. Call him either... No problem ok, take your time...

Lt. Valerian
We've got some sort of an issue here. Apparently, everybody wants to turn to the dark side. But that's not possible, I can't be left alone in the light side with no RP'ers. Somebody needs to stay in the light. Or at least, at the end of the RPG, redeem him/herself and go back to the light.
Btw, do any of you know that Mando guy?

Jedireaper
Uhh, nope... Mando'Ade or Mandos?

Denzral will try and stay on the bright and sunny side, however I'll be bringing in a few extra chars if that is the case. Oh Reki seems evil... big grin

DangerousBeauty
what gave you that idea? innocent

Lt. Valerian
lol, fine. At least one of you needs to stay. I mean Mandos.

Mandos
Hey guys.

Name: Master Exodius, Darth Necromage
Species: Human - Sith
Affiliation: ???
Weapons: Black twisted lightsabre, The Force
Apperence: Coming up
Bio: The only thing that is certain is that he did equally good and bad. He is originally from Korriban, but have throughout the years travelled to Corruscant and others. Not alot is known of him. His name is spoken abotu sometimes, but only to those who understands the ways of the force. Yet, never is his name associated with his covered face.

Mandos
The man in the back watching

Lt. Valerian
Interesting.

Mandos
In a good or bad way?

Lt. Valerian
Good, of course. I know that image: It's Palpatine and Plagueis, lol.

Mandos
Yep, but I ain't playing a simili-Plagueis. I'm on the good side.

Lt. Valerian
Well, we're almost there, so we'll find out. wink

Mando' Ade
i wont neccesarily leave the team, but dont call me jedi anymore cause that isnt a very good description.

Lt. Valerian
Um, ok.

Here are some images of Anchorhead-

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8079/anchorheadbd5.jpg

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/447/aanchorheadzk7.jpg

Mando' Ade
it looks familiar somehow. i havent ever gotten very far in kotor though. strange.

Lt. Valerian
You should finish the play. It's an awesome game, and many of the planets we'll visit appear in KOTOR and KOTOR 2, so it helps as a reference.

Mando' Ade
that is a problem. it seems i'm not good at picking save spots. in one game i saved in an area where there were several enemies and everyone in my group was low on health. i dont know why i couldnt finish the other one. i think the disk was glitchin or something. anyway. i had only rented them and dint really get into the story. plus, that was like, 3 years ago when i played them.

Lt. Valerian
I think you'll find them more interesting now, as you'll relate this story to the games

Seer Q'Anilia
Name: Freyah Thorin
Race: Sorrusian / Hapan
Appearance:
She has certain markings since birth, which are birthmarks from her mother who was a Hapan. She inherited the natural state of beauty, but unfortunately also parts of the flaws. Her vision is decreased during night.
http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/f/r/freyah2/f_jedi.jpg.rZd.158377.jpg
Weapons: Yellow Lightsaber
Affiliation: Jedi Order
Bio: Freyah is a talented healer, as well as a talented saberfighter. This not even the masters can understand, considering that she is incredibly clumsy. She is cursed with bad luck, yet she always get the job done. Due to her missfortunate and clumsy nature, many underestimate her. But they do so only to be proven wrong later on, whenever she carry a lightsaber or prove her abilities with the force. She is incredibly agile and endurant, practising the form Ataru, since it is the form that is best suitable to one like herself.

Lt. Valerian
Very nice. smile

Lt. Valerian
Since we'll be talking a lot about Revan in the next few pages, it'll be helpful if you people read this-

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

Lt. Valerian
Alright people, a few things have changed. We Won't be visiting Ossus and Dantooine anymore, something interesting will happen instead. smile

Also, instead of making the story's timeline happen 10 years after the defeat of the Triumvirate, we will make it 30 years after, which fits better. THanks.

Mandos
All good for me

Mandos

urunsaishun
Kaleth Sevron
Species: half Echani/half human
Equipment: Lightsaber (blue), Ansantan jedi robes, jedi tool belt, back up lightsaber (green)
Physique: Kaleth wears his long silver-white hair (a trait from his Echani blood) pulled back into a single heavy ponytail. He has deep blue eyes and light tan skin and is considered quite handsome with his strong features. Kaleth stands at 6 foot and is lean and very toned. He wears white robes in the traditional Ansantan style.
Personality: Sevron is very much a believer that words are better than fighting. He is cool headed and reacts better under extreme pressure a trait learned from his old master. Sevron loves to laugh and enjoys music, art and dance.

Lt. Valerian
Pretty nice, approved, although it would've been a little bit nicer if you'd asked me before posting this.

Young_Angel
Is it okay if I create a character, Valerian?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>