Black Flash vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warakia
Black Flash has killed Northstar. Black Flash turns his attention to someone new. Sonic Starts seeing a black figure every now and then. He goes and talks to Knuckles about it and Knuckles tells him he is seeing it too. The next day Sonic goes to see Knuckles and see him dead with Black Flash standing above him. Black Flash slowly turns toward Sonic and point to him and Sonic starts to run.

Will Sonic live or will Black Flash be his messenger of death?

Endrict Nuul
Locked.

Dark-Jaxx
Wait, so he's Flash but BLACK!? How can anyone be expected to outrun him!? laughing out loud

King Kandy
Shit Sonic is way slower then regular Flash, let alone Black Flash.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Wait, so he's Flash but BLACK!? How can anyone be expected to outrun him!? laughing out loud http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bigimages/the-black-flash.jpg

They call him Black Flash cause he's dead. fear He's death for speedsters.

grey fox
Sonics best is Mach 10. Poor bastard is SO dead it isn't even funny.

Astner
Originally posted by grey fox
Sonics best is Mach 10. Poor bastard is SO dead it isn't even funny.
Or faster than light ... Going by the respect thread.

Sonic would lose since all he can do is run, Super Sonic would drop Black Flash off outside space-time.

Galan007
Wait, so he's Flash but BLACK!? How can anyone be expected to outrun him!? laughing out loud I got quite a chuckle. thumb up

endrict
Wait, so he's Flash but BLACK!? How can anyone be expected to outrun him!? laughing out loud

I was going to make a joke about this.....but nah...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Warakia
Black Flash has killed Northstar. Black Flash turns his attention to someone new. Sonic Starts seeing a black figure every now and then. He goes and talks to Knuckles about it and Knuckles tells him he is seeing it too. The next day Sonic goes to see Knuckles and see him dead with Black Flash standing above him. Black Flash slowly turns toward Sonic and point to him and Sonic starts to run.

Will Sonic live or will Black Flash be his messenger of death?

This should probably be closed, but your avy should live on forever.

yes

Fuzzy Hawkeye
doesn't sonic have like a series of comics or something erm

DigiMark007
He does. Not sure what they do with these "tweeners" nowadays. I used to close them, but that was me.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He does. Not sure what they do with these "tweeners" nowadays. I used to close them, but that was me.

I made a comment the other day when I was playing as Sonic in Brawl saying: Sonic's more fun in this game then he has been in any of his own games in at least 6 years stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye
I made a comment the other day when I was playing as Sonic in Brawl saying: Sonic's more fun in this game then he has been in any of his own games in at least 6 years stick out tongue

.......Sad but true. sad Last good game was Sonic Adventure 2, and that wasn't as fun as games like Sonic CD and Sonic&Knuckles.

Rorschach

suprmanvsbatman
Sonic would be blue roadkill lmao

Mr. Slippyfist
Sonic spin dashes Black Flash back to the hellhole he came from.

SevenShackles
sonic is dead, unless he can go super Sonic then this is a fight, and he could pull out the victory. but if black flash cant knock off lil ol normal sonic then he isnt worth his rep.. but he is.. so sonic is screwed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.