Mandalore vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
both start in blood gulch on oposite bases with the starter weapons. both are proffecient with all of the weapons and both have the same abilities... so pretty much tactic vs tactic.... oh yea, and this is the mandalore that won his title through battle in the mandalorian wars and has the axe forged from the courageous... not the wimpy mandalore you find in kotor 2...

fight!

my preference is, of course with mandalore... but im not going to debate that...

DarkC
This isn't even a legitimate thread, both characters have to originate from videogames.

And which Mandalorian are you talking about? Boba? Jango? Be more specific.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mandalore did originate in a video game.

His first appearance in the Star Wars universe was in Knights of the Old Republic, like Revan and Nihilus.

Chief wins, though. Mandalore really wasn't anything special..

DarkC
Hmm, I thought he was referring to the group in general, not by the name. Since Boba Fett did originate from the movies, that's why I came up with the deduction.

Blax_Hydralisk
You're thinking "Mandalorian", which is the name of the race of warriors that Jango is apart of. "Mandalore" is the title given to basically the lord of the Mandalorians. Mandalore first appeared as a character in the KOTOR series.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Mandalore did originate in a video game.

His first appearance in the Star Wars universe was in Knights of the Old Republic, like Revan and Nihilus.

Chief wins, though. Mandalore really wasn't anything special..

actually, i meant the mandalore that came before mandalore canderous ordo, and however, being the son of the adopted son of the mandalore that ruled during the mandalorian civil war, boba would technically be mandalore.

the mandalore i speak of is the one that lead the mandalorians nigh to victory against the republic, had not the jedi rebelled against their masters and used the mass shadow generator to kill countless mandalorians, turning the tide of the mandalorian wars. this is the last mandalore to wear mandalore's helmet before revan assasinated him. he is kinda special, at least in the star wars universe....

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh.. that one.

Lord Knightfa11
hehe yea. boba sucks to bad to be the mandalore i speak of.

0°Mandalore°0
You're kidding right? Boba would beat the crap out of any Mandalore before him, newb. But that's to be discussed in some other forum.

Elite Hunter

Lord Knightfa11
fine. the mandalore that caught a stray lightsaber swing (if i remember correctly,) and fell into the sarlaac pit. an inconscistency considering that boba dueled vader with a saber before. but this is not the expanded universe.

Lord Knightfa11

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
fine. the mandalore that caught a stray lightsaber swing (if i remember correctly,) and fell into the sarlaac pit. an inconscistency considering that boba dueled vader with a saber before. but this is not the expanded universe.

Knights of the Old Republic is in itself, EU.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
hehe yea. boba sucks to bad to be the mandalore i speak of.

laughing

General Kaliero
This thread has fallen grossly off track...

Everyone is currently very badly off-topic. Swing it back to the intended vs. match or it will be closed. I'm also not sure the Mandalore in question actually originated in KOTOR, so some confirmation there would be nice.

Lord Knightfa11
aye. he did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.