Weakest person that can defeat Juggernaut in a slugfest ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erik-Lensherr
And give arguments.

Mr. Slippyfist
The Fist.

He has the strength of a human, but hits like a Jesus.

Symmetric Chaos
Juggernaut with a really big hammer.

Same stats + mechanical advantage = victory

Erik-Lensherr
I don't want this thread to turn in a joke erm

I've noticed that Juggernaut gets a lot of respect on the vs forum, so I'd like to see what everybody thinks is his limit.

Astner
I'd say War Hulk.

Mr. Slippyfist
Fine then... Darkseid...

Do you agree?

ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I don't want this thread to turn in a joke erm

Then either Onslaught level or WarHulk level srug

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Fine then... Darkseid...

Do you agree?

ermm

Not yet.

Maybe after we see his 'true form.'

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Not yet.

Maybe after we see his 'true form.'

Then we'll just find out that Cain has a 'true form' too.

Juntai
Chuck Norris.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Juntai
Chuck Norris.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/JAfraid.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Not yet.

Maybe after we see his 'true form.' Perhaps...

I was just testing the waters...

Either way, Fist is technically the weakest being who would punch Juggs into oblivion.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then either Onslaught level or WarHulk level srug

What makes you think War Hulk could beat him in a slugfest ?

And Onslaught can, but is he the weakest one who can do it ?

Both of the above have beaten the Juggernaut, but I specifically said slugfest.

Soljer
Perhaps...

I was just testing the waters...

Either way, Fist is technically the weakest being who would punch Juggs into oblivion.

Danny Rand definitely one-shots Marko.

horrorwolf
RedHulk.

shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Danny Rand definitely one-shots Marko. Two at worst.

Soljer
Two at worst.

Why do you always understimate Rand?

Mr. Slippyfist

Why do you always understimate Rand? Just wanted to show what him at his worst is capable of...

Dark-Jaxx
Wolverine.smile

janus77
Hulk or current Thor if he lives up to the hype that people are giving him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk or current Thor if he lives up to the hype that people are giving him. No Hulk can beat Juggernaut through anything but BFR.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No Hulk can beat Juggernaut through anything but BFR.

Truer words have rarely been spoken.

Weak people can't overcome Juggernauts resistance to physical damage, so in short. My answer is no one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Weak people can't overcome Juggernauts resistance to physical damage, so in short. My answer is no one.

What the f**k?

Knowsbleed33
The thread starter said the weakest person who can beat Juggernaut in a slugfest. How do you gauge that when powerful beings struggle to hang with him H2H?

King Kandy
No one said they had to be weak. They said who is the WEAKEST person. Galactus could be the weakest person if the only other guy is LT.

Symmetric Chaos
The thread starter said the weakest person who can beat Juggernaut in a slugfest. How do you gauge that when powerful beings struggle to hang with him H2H?

Have you made it out of grammar school yet? erm

Weakest is a relative term. The weakest being that can take out Cain in a slugfest is obviously very powerful.

h1a8
I have a question. Soljer, Mungi, etc. please answer best you can.
If Juggs is raising his arm above his head then is it unstoppable too (like his body is when he is moving forward)? If so then I think Juggs can lift Thor's hammer. All he has to do is reach under it, into the ground, and then move his hand upward through the ground until he grabs the hammer and then continue upwards until he lifts it completely.

Priest
Thor's enhancement >Jugernaut's

Gecko4lif
Mjolnir would phase thru his hand and then blow a raspberry at him

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by h1a8
I have a question. Soljer, Mungi, etc. please answer best you can.
If Juggs is raising his arm above his head then is it unstoppable too (like his body is when he is moving forward)? If so then I think Juggs can lift Thor's hammer. All he has to do is reach under it, into the ground, and then move his hand upward through the ground until he grabs the hammer and then continue upwards until he lifts it completely. .......

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Have you made it out of grammar school yet? erm

That was unnecessary.

Soljer
That was unnecessary.

On the contrary, I found it completely reasonable.

If you don't know what a qualifier like 'weakest' means....

Knowsbleed33
I know what it means. My point was how do you possibly guage that since we haven't seen a strongest yet?

The only character I can think of right now would be Onslaught.

And, insults are never reasonable.

janus77
you don't need to see the 'strongest'. Onslaught wrecks Juggernaut but then Onslaught got wrecked by Hulk and was show at a comparable level of physical power. nevermind that Hulk has stopped/beat up Juggernaut before, just that alone would favour Hulk.

anyway, weakest person would be Thor with the Godblast, if he could make that any stronger than it was when it pushed juggernaut back.

Dark-Jaxx
War Hulk was far stronger than any other Hulk. Physically more powerful than all but Worldbreaker.

janus77
not really. he couldn't amp his strength, iirc. and most Hulks that are capable of amping will exceed WarHulk levels, it's a given.

also, remember that previous/"weaker" (in your way of thinking) Hulks have beaten/torn to shreds) devices made to fight The Celestials ...

but yes, WorldBreaker Hulk is more powerful than War Hulk.

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
Chuck Norris. Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/JAfraid.jpg

hysterical

Sundipped
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No Hulk can beat Juggernaut through anything but BFR.

You mean, Hulk can't beat Juggernaut through anything but BFR. Juggernaut was bone headed in WWH and allowed Hulk to use his momentum against him. Although I attribute this partly to him just regaining his powers back and wanting to show everyone that the real Juggernaut is back, it was still a boneheaded move.

Thorion
Brit could stalemate him smile

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by janus77
you don't need to see the 'strongest'. Onslaught wrecks Juggernaut but then Onslaught got wrecked by Hulk and was show at a comparable level of physical power. nevermind that Hulk has stopped/beat up Juggernaut before, just that alone would favour Hulk.

anyway, weakest person would be Thor with the Godblast, if he could make that any stronger than it was when it pushed juggernaut back.

If by wrecked you mean simply cracked his armor. You're absolutely right. That was also a seperated Hulk, one whos strength grows quicker than Savage. Didn't Thor physically chuck Hulk at Onslaught when he cracked the armor?

Combat_Guru
In a brute fist to fist fight against Classic Juggernaught Doomsday would beat the crap out of him.

Thousands of years of evolution in a single being, a being that killed Superman.

Sundipped
DD would adapt quickly then rip the gem right outta his being.

Knowsbleed33
DD definetly wouldn't be the weakest and the Gem isn't inside Juggernaut.

LORD B
DD definetly wouldn't be the weakest and the Gem isn't inside Juggernaut.
thats why the onslaught incident is bullshit.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by LORD B
thats why the onslaught incident is bullshit.

Indeed.

stupendous man
Juggernaut's upper levels of strength are still unknown according to the good people at Marvel and therefore it is almost impossible to say who is the weakest being that could take him down in a pure slugfest.

Onslaught has done it, but that was pretty lazy writing, with no comprehension of the source of Juggy's power.

Hulk could possibly do it as the upper levels of his strength are also undiscovered.

It is unlikeley that anyone weaker than Hulk could tho.

janus77
Juggernaut had the gem in his possession by the time the Onslaught saga came along, as far as I know.

he had a prior adventure where some kid had got hold of the gem, juggernaut got the gem off the kid.

Knowsbleed33
Either way the Gem isn't lodged in Juggernauts sternum.

horrorwolf
Either way the Gem isn't lodged in Juggernauts sternum.

True

World Breaker
Silver Age Mangog.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by World Breaker
Silver Age Mangog.

Wow! That's high regard.

rougeredmage
what could Juggernaugt do against cloak ? this is my argument for the Cloak vs juggernaught argument..... i am going to argue that Cloak could really screw up cain anyday.. he isnt very mentaly ballanced to begin with and could easily get his mind destroyed with a one way trip through the darkforce dimention

norrinradd43
Perhaps Gladiator.

abhilegend
Bump

Philosophía
Lol. Erik-Lensherr.

abhilegend
You were a fan of Magneto alright.

BrolyBlack
One Punch Man
Chuck Norris
Danny Rand
Wolverine
World War Hulk

DarkSaint85
Magik

wxyz
Assuming Juggernaut at full power, Onslaught, or WBH.

KingD19
Originally posted by wxyz
Assuming Juggernaut at full power, Onslaught, or WBH.

Onslaught didn't beat him in a slugfest. He ripped the gem out of his chest despite it being in space at the time just so that very thing couldn't happen, then punched him across the country after he was weakened.

Now could he win a slugfest? Potentially, since it took a mindless Hulk to break his armor(which was also orchestrated by him), but we never saw him actually slug it out with Cain.

CosmicComet
Welcome back King. Feels like you haven't posted in years

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
And give arguments. This Erik guy was so sassy.

Stoic
Luke Cage would probably be a good match for current Juggernaut. The Hulk was slapping him around as if he was a Class 60 recently.

KingD19
Originally posted by CosmicComet

It has been a while. Comics have gotten so complicated lately. If you don't read 12 runs from different series at the same time, you're confused about a single feat.

StiltmanFTW

He ditches us for the Movie Forum and barely visits now sad

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He ditches us for the Movie Forum and barely visits now sad

Don't be like that. -awkwardly close hug-

StiltmanFTW
You must buy me flowers and a dinner now.

KingD19
You must buy me flowers and a dinner now.

Fine. You get blue roses and...what do the kids like nowadays? Starbucks?

StiltmanFTW
Expensive restaurant serving gourmet food or nothing uhuh

KingD19
Fine. Ruth Chris. Are you happy now, dear?

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

And, most importantly, don't leave us again.

People were arguing unarmed Ares could take Colossus in h2h, ffs.

KingD19
thumb up

And, most importantly, don't leave us again.

People were arguing unarmed Ares could take Colossus in h2h, ffs.

Well that's just not right. With that axe, sure. But he has very few actual h2h and strength feats.

h1a8
I wonder if Juggs will ever go back to the invincible God blast tanking character we once knew.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Well that's just not right. With that axe, sure. But he has very few actual h2h and strength feats.

Yet most of the forum sided with Ares.

I blame you for that. Even PM'd you about it, but you ignored my call.

https://i.imgflip.com/4jfjwi.jpg

-Pr-
I'm still standing. **** you.

StiltmanFTW
You sided with Ares on the beginning sad

https://media.giphy.com/media/icDAoPu619Jahmhoai/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
thumb up just be glad I didn't get Pr as a mod ruling : up;

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Pr's mod rulings quickly became our new forum meme I see, lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Magik

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/108342/6994713-screen%20shot%202019-07-07%20at%201.39.19%20am.png

Magnon
Ah yes, the classic Onslaught trick: "As long as you have that Gem inside you, you are invulnerable. So I shall rip that Gem out of your chest, and that solves the problem!"

Magnon
Found the scan:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/3/33916/4913700-18.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Funny how it didn't make much sense in the first place... but still became an iconic scene.

Then again, it's magic, so it doesn't have to make sense... I guess.

CosmicComet
'Indestructible'

Yet tears a hole in his chest to pull the gem out.

Would have been more fitting if he had to phase his hand through

StiltmanFTW
You could argue he phased it initially, then violently ripped it out once severing the bond or something.

But yeah, Magik scene handled it better, you can actually see the phasing effect.

And Onslaught beat Juggs before that, iirc. KTFO'd him?

CosmicComet
I hated everything about Onslaught as a kid. Xavier and Magneto combined? Two of my least favorite muties ever. Beat Juggernaut, my favorite villain growing up.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Stoic
Imagine what that scene would've looked like if Cain had decided to hide the ruby in his rectum.

Diesldude
'Indestructible'

Yet tears a hole in his chest to pull the gem out.

Would have been more fitting if he had to phase his hand through and the way he did it. Just with his fingers. His fingers tops were enough to overcome jugs indestructible invulnerability.

StiltmanFTW
Onslaught did anything he wanted.

They need to bring him back again, always fun to see everyone unite against him.

carver9
Just because Hulk treated him like fodder doesn't mean everyone can. This just shows us how powerful Hulk is like I have been saying all of this time. He is FAR above Herald tier. Juggernaut in the same comic was said to be one of the strongest beings on the planet. Hulk is just a beast.

StiltmanFTW
It does mean that, because he has been jobbing like crazy for a while now.

abhilegend
His previous showing had Cain knocked out by a rocket launcher lol.

Magnon
Looks like Hulk cannot hit as hard as a rocket launcher.

carver9
Did this happen during the time Jugs received his new powers and your statement is like me saying DOS Doomsday doesn't hit as hard as an exploding gas station.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
your statement is like me saying DOS Doomsday doesn't hit as hard as an exploding gas station.

I'm pretty sure you've at least implied that before, though.

carver9
Even if I did, it was ignored and not accepted as a low blow for DD.

abhilegend
Did this happen during the time Jugs received his new powers and your statement is like me saying DOS Doomsday doesn't hit as hard as an exploding gas station.
Juggernaut was at full power.

-Pr-
Even if I did, it was ignored and not accepted as a low blow for DD.

You say that like it makes it okay.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You say that like it makes it okay.

There's no proof that I said that but the proof is here in this thread about what im disputing. Bringing up low showings to discredit a great ft for a character should not be happening.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Juggernaut was at full power.

When?

DarkSaint85
There's no proof that I said that but the proof is here in this thread about what im disputing. Bringing up low showings to discredit a great ft for a character should not be happening.

Then we are using DOS characters. Maxima got taken out by a freaking exploding gas station. DOS characters were weak. She did nothing during this but hold off DOS Doomsday. Everyone here loses badly. Probably one shot koed.

He still took blows prior to being dropped by Superman and AFTER Superman statement of hurting him. It wasnt a one shot kill.

Where was his healing mentioned during DOS? Did he heal that broken bone?

And Thing is stronger than an exploding gas station. Hulk kills him with a thunderclap and he hits harder than a nuke that almost killed Superman.

@H1...

Gotcha. Remember, you tend to bring up Doomsday piercing Superman with his claws that shot through him like butter (per your words) but pages before this, Superman was koed by a gas station. Does this mean Doomsday attack won't do anything to an elite at their best?

-Pr-
Ha.

carthage
Thing and possibly She Hulk, currently

He was getting tossed around by a fodder mutant, and was Hulks *****. Thing did much better in their encounter

abhilegend
When?
KO'ed by a rocket launcher scene.

carver9
KO'ed by a rocket launcher scene.

At his current, new armor, power levels?

abhilegend
Do you think he's stronger now?

carver9
Do you think he's stronger now?

What im saying is, the low showings you're mentioning for this Juggernaut doesn't apply. Wouldn't say he is weaker or stronger, he just doesn't adopt those lows youre trying to throw at him in this comic. You wouldn't do the same for Superman, so why do it to Jugs? smile

Also, outside of those lows youre mentioning, Juggernaut still have some crazy team wrecking showings.

abhilegend
Because it's happening regularly to him in last few years.

DarkSaint85
And lol@Carver suddenly saying low showings shouldn't be used.

StiltmanFTW
Let's see.

Immortal Hulk < Savage Hulk < WWH

Full Power Juggernaut ≅ WWH

So...

FP Juggs >>>> Immortal Hulk >> current Juggs

Like DS says... simples!

carver9
Because it's happening regularly to him in last few years.

It does? You mentioning Thor knocking his teeth out with Mjlonir isn't a low showing, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.