Dante VS Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InternetDemon
hmm that would be so awesome to watch i cant decide

Burning thought
spite and breaking rules

-spite for the fact Spawn would wrap Dante like a baby grub round his finger and splat it

-breaking rules because I dont think spawn originated in a game, hes comic is he not? or a film?

InternetDemon
hmm well i guess dante is kinda the master and fighting demons lol big grin and has alot more experience than spawn, i know spawn can do alot more things than dante, but still. Spawn fights a few big things but dantes kinda out of his league on the scoreboard and is cooler.

InternetDemon
yeah i guess not but still be a good fight.

Yoshi Paradise
yawn Spawn is a comic book character, which means that this thread is against the rules.

Although you're new, please read the rules before making a thread.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by InternetDemon
hmm well i guess dante is kinda the master and fighting demons lol big grin and has alot more experience than spawn, i know spawn can do alot more things than dante, but still. Spawn fights a few big things but dantes kinda out of his league on the scoreboard and is cooler. Read a Spawn comic.

General Kaliero
Spawn is a comic character and thus is not allowed.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.