Drum & Bass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
Yeah, d&b anyone?

Haven't seen much talk of it, and it's evolved from a minor interest into a way of life for me over the last couple of years and to be honest I'm always gagging for more people to discuss it with, and argue over the merits of it with.

Favourite artists, labels, albums, songs, mixes, club nights? I'm a massive fan of the Hospital guys (London Elektricity and Logisitics especially), and I also saw the Reprazent fam live recently which has inspired me to go back over all the Roni Size, Krust and Die stuff, and blah blah blah. Chat some drum & bass to me, please.

Alpha Centauri
The most I do is Pendulum, who I never liked at first, but grew to like just because it was different.

-AC

chillmeistergen
I used to really like Pendulum, but they're fast becoming the Spice Girls of drum n bass.

Roni Size, Mr Nice and Mampi Swift are probably my favourites.

Deathblow
It's tough one with Pendulum. They've just been really, really over played. And not just one or two of their singles, most of their catalogue has been used as sort of go to music by DJs over the past couple of years. ''Out Here'' is still one of my favourite D&B songs though, a little frustrating in a way it gets overshadowed by the rest of the album.

Mampi Swift is a little dull in my opinion. Not enough invention. I saw Roni Size and Reprazent a few weeks ago, incredible. I wasn't much of a fan outside of New Forms until then. Krust and Die have become big favourites in particular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.