ESB Luke Vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

1.Saber Battle
2.Force Battle
3.All out

Darth Subjekt
Kit x 3.

darthsith19
Kit pwns him in all categories. Kit was one of the strongest Jedi in the PT. Luke... is still young and early on in his training. He's not that great yet.

Indeed. Kit was viewed as one of the finest swordsmen the Jedi Order had ever produced by Obi-Wan, his feats of speed in various novels are nearly unmatched within his era, and in the Clone Wars cartoons, he was able to use the Force to manipulate a liquid substance and have it tear though a large metal construct. He was easily one of the top PT Jedi.

Darth Subjekt
At least we all agree on the same thing for once...

Light_Sith
And we have the same avatar.

This is a feel good thread all round.

Blax_Hydralisk
**** Darth Subjekt.

Feel good NOW? *hurls exploding Watchtower shurikens in all directions, then jumps out the window in the confusion, not realizing we're on the 50th floor*

Kit wins on all three fronts.

Darth Subjekt
why's it gotta be **** me?

Blax_Hydralisk
I would tell you, but my body's splattered across a twenty foot radius of sidewalk.

Darth Subjekt
well that's rather interesting and vastly profound.

IdiotGod
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
At least we all agree on the same thing for once...

Luke wins.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by IdiotGod
Luke wins.

That's nice...now explain how.

fyi, if it wasn't clear enough, i was referring to the other two and myself who usually all disagree...not including everyone else that has, or might ever post in the thread. Thanks though.

IdiotGod
My joke has been terminated.

Darth Subjekt
forgive me...studying for midterms and dealing with 2 sick kids has me stressed out beyond the realm of humor...my bad, really. sad

Lt. Valerian
Luke barely knows how to handle a lightsaber by ESB, and knows almost nothing of the Force. He has no chance.

Darth Subjekt
exactly. Kit was mentioned as being one of the greatest among the order, when his death at the hands of sidious is discussed.

Janus Marius
It's amazing that everyone has changed their mind on ESB Luke finally. Back in '05, people would have said ESB Luke could take Kit. Hell, they said he could take a Magnaguard which itself knows all seven forms of lightsaber fighting.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Magnaguard which itself knows all seven forms of lightsaber fighting.

Wow. Really?

You never would have been able to notice that by how badly they were fighting in the movie..

darthsith19
It's amazing that everyone has changed their mind on ESB Luke finally. Back in '05, people would have said ESB Luke could take Kit. Hell, they said he could take a Magnaguard which itself knows all seven forms of lightsaber fighting.
Really? I remembered everyone making fun of ESB and ROTJ Luke for "using the baseball bat form". I know in 2006 I made a Coleman Trebor vs. ESB Luke thread and most (but not all) favored Trebor. I thought he was underrated back then. And Kit was overrated.

Darth Subjekt

Well good sir, i for one have never put ESB Luke on a pedestal. And like DS19, i remember making fun of him for his baseball bat swing. Then there was the surge of people thinking he could have pwned Vader and then it snowballed from there. But I don't see anything special about ESB Luke other than bloodline potential. And while i still think Kit is overrated, i can't argue against canon.

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Wow. Really?

You never would have been able to notice that by how badly they were fighting in the movie..

Fisto himself actually laid the smackdown on about five of them when Windu engaged General Grievous.

Faunus
Two, but yeah. And he tooled them.

Darth Subjekt
That's kind of his point isn't it? That the magnaguards didn't display much skill, despite impressive resumes?

Blax_Hydralisk
That it is.

They just seemed like cannon fodder to the max. At least Maul killed someone on the way out..

Faunus
No. It's just that as good as they are, they can't beat the more skilled Jedi Knights and Masters out there. They're just droids.

As it is, I recall them holding off Anakin and Obi-Wan for a solid amount of time before being cut down, and these are two of the best Jedi duelists we know of.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Two, but yeah. And he tooled them.

Er... so I was... y'know... only... three... off -- shut up Faunus!

In all seriousness, it's impressive, given that they occupied Anakin and Obi-Wan's attention.

Faunus
*wins*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.