2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZlcPWa6SomE

how could the sumerians know the details of our solar system?

Evil Dead
apparently they knew more than us......because we only know of 9 planets (yes, I still count Pluto) whereas they show twelve. Not only is there an invisible 12th planet out there......somewhere between us and it is apparently two more invisible planets.

lord xyz
It is intriguing.

Deano
they didnt even have no telescopes...

Katsu
The Sumerians were not that smart, it was the guys who introduced astronomy, agriculture, religion basically civilization to them.

Those culture bearers came from Atlantis. (The disinfo part says it was aliens from Tiamat)

Yes, i said it: Atlantis.

The greatest discovery i made researching occult knowledge. Atlantis was for real and they were our ancestors.

The proof for Atlantis is overwhelming! Research it!

Magee
I think maybe you need to look up the definition of proof in the dictionary.

Deano
not all things can be proved. use your intuition

so magee, what do you think of the sumerian knowledge?

Deano
http://perceval.netfirms.com/sessions/940930.html

good read. the cassiopaean entitys say the sumerians are describing a cluster of comets, and not an actual planet.

they also tell you who killer jack the ripper! lol

Q: (L) Who was Jack the Ripper?
A: Dr. Bates.
Q: (L) Did he commit suicide and is that why the Ripper killings
stopped?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did he just stop doing it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why did he do it?
A: Experiment human organs; he was a mad surgeon.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Katsu
The Sumerians were not that smart, it was the guys who introduced astronomy, agriculture, religion basically civilization to them.

Those culture bearers came from Atlantis. (The disinfo part says it was aliens from Tiamat)

The greatest discovery i made researching occult knowledge. Atlantis was for real and they were our ancestors.

The proof for Atlantis is overwhelming! Research it! How about you provide evidence instead.

Originally posted by Deano
they didnt even have no telescopes... How'd they know?

KharmaDog

There is no proof. It is a myth. Research it!

jaden101

i'm actually with Katsu on this one...i think the cultural connections between ancient civilisations around the atlantic rim in architecture for example as well as other aspects is striking evidence of a common cultural origin

i dont believe that atlantis was a mystical underwater city like some legends suggest but i think its highly possible that an "atlantis" civilisation existed and were ahead of their time technologically

human race hasn't always been on an advancing path in terms of technology...the dark ages are proof that human civilisation can take large leaps back cultural and technoligical achievement

Deano
Originally posted by lord xyz
How about you provide evidence instead.

How'd they know?

they said the 'annunaki' told them wink

atlantis has many theorys. some say it was an island of some sort while others claim it was a base for E.T's

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jaden101
i'm actually with Katsu on this one...i think the cultural connections between ancient civilisations around the atlantic rim in architecture for example as well as other aspects is striking evidence of a common cultural origin

I see what you are saying, but the atlantis that you describe, and the the atlantis that Katsu probably believes in are, more than likely, extremely different concepts.

Evil Dead
agreed. I don't believe in Atlantis, Plato's myth of a city continent but I do believe in a decently civilized antedeluvian civilization. There are too many coincidences between ancient cultures which never had contact with one another. I believe Altantis was just a myth Plato told that was based on an ancient civilization.

Katsu

Katsu
After Atlantis got destroyed in mayor cataclysms their inhabitants escaped to all corners of the world. They started civilization in Sumer, Babylon, Mexico, India, Peru and then some.......

Mysterious ruins found in 1986, Japan.

Yonaguni, 12.000 year old ruins found near the coast of Japan......Lemuria/Mu????

I hear the critics go: ahhah nature grows rocks like that wink

http://www.esoturio.com/de/bilder/mysterien/japan_yonaguni_gesicht_statue.jpg

http://atareq.net/ufologia/doc/yonaguni2.jpg

Katsu

110% right Jaden.

Check the books i have posted. Provides proof to what you said.

jaden101
110% right Jaden.

Check the books i have posted. Provides proof to what you said.

i'll certainly have a read when i can mate thumb up

Deano
what caused the catyclysms?

comets? planet x? or something else

jaden101
what caused the catyclysms?

comets? planet x? or something else

its not unheard of for entire islands to be wiped out in what are relatively small geological events compared to what has been known to happen before humans inhabited the planet

the eruption of krakatoa was the biggest in recorded human history and also produced the loudent noise ever heard by human beings....geologically it was quite small but still managed to wipe out an entire island

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/img/krakatoa.jpg

thats krakatoa now ^ and shows the new volcano arising from the sea in the middle of what was the old island...which now essentially rings the new crater

in geological terms there are super volcanos are vastly bigger and could wipe out huge areas of land

it's also theorised that it was volcanic eruptions that brought about many of the recessions in human culture...inlcuding, as i previously mentioned, the dark ages

so again its not unheard of for cataclysms such as volcanos to effectively end certain civilisations

an example historically being Pompei at mount vesuvius

Deano
interesting. but could the story of the great flood among others be tied in with the fall of atlantis? theres seems to be many tales across the world that speak of great catyclsmsaround that time period
i wonder if its more than just a volcano at work.

Katsu

jaden101
i believe the azores are only 1 of several places where the mid atlantic ridge currently breaks the surface

others being Tristan De Cuhna (the most remote island in the world

Jan Mayan, Iceland, Ascencian island, bouvet island and gough island

all of these islands are at huge risk of destruction because of the fact that they lie on the mid atlantic ridge because its a massive fault line

the ridge itself is between 300 and 600 miles wide in parts...easily enough to hide a multitude of things

jaden101
it's as weird for me as it is for you...guess if we cover enough ground we're bound to find something we agree on to an extent

stick out tongue laughing

Katsu
interesting. but could the story of the great flood among others be tied in with the fall of atlantis? theres seems to be many tales across the world that speak of great catyclsmsaround that time period
i wonder if its more than just a volcano at work.

You are right Deano.

Imagine England or USA wiped off the face of the planet in a single day and night. Surely that would be remembered in all cultures/countries around the world and be written about in their historybooks.

In almost every country/culture on this planet you will find stories/myths/legends about the great Flood destroying a great civilization.

Read the book "Atlantis, The Encyclopediae Book"

It has collected all these Flood stories from around the world, great read!

Katsu
it's as weird for me as it is for you...guess if we cover enough ground we're bound to find something we agree on to an extent

stick out tongue laughing

WHY OWW WHY LORD! Just so you know i still feel you suck Jaden wink

I kid.

jaden101
WHY OWW WHY LORD! Just so you know i still feel you suck Jaden wink

I kid.

hahaha...i know its hard for you to tell me you love me... laughing stick out tongue

lord xyz
According to Wikipedia, Nibiru was what the Sumerians called Jupiter.

jaden101
i think the fact that there is some small degree of agreement in this thread between almost everyone that everyone is so stunned and shocked that almost noone is posting in the entire conspiracy forum anymore...

hahaha...maybe it was a ploy by us disinfo agents to use reverse psychology on the CT's to silence them...AHAAA...gotcha's

lord xyz
i think the fact that there is some small degree of agreement in this thread between almost everyone that everyone is so stunned and shocked that almost noone is posting in the entire conspiracy forum anymore...

hahaha...maybe it was a ploy by us disinfo agents to use reverse psychology on the CT's to silence them...AHAAA...gotcha's Hmm, no Parker or Kharmadog.

Katsu

Now, if 2 kids on some forum can reach the conclusion that Atlantis probably (like 98%) existed then why is no one with some serious money trying to dig up Atlantis?

Simple!

Atlantis was the place where sunworship started (you know human sacrifices and stuff). The Atlantean priesthood are the ones who still rule us today (not directly but their religion is). The Elite are sunworshippers aka pagans. If you know your history you are able to follow the trail of the Elite -> Atlantis -> Mesopotamia -> Asia Minor -> Italy -> Austria -> France -> England -> America (most of them are there right now).

Atlantis is the missing link and may not be found because it would learn us a whole lot more about sunworship and paganism!

KharmaDog
because it would learn us a whole lot more about sunworship and paganism!

confused

superr
In the great flood/melt, between the last ice age and recorded history.Huge amounts of land disapeared beneath the waves some in cataclysm but mainly to gradual inundation..It is not beyond bounds that prehistoric unrecorded civilazations went with it.

superr
btw--wasnt one of the largesty people mentioned in the bible-- the woman of some area( sumeria)

Katsu
Originally posted by superr
btw--wasnt one of the largesty people mentioned in the bible-- the woman of some area( sumeria)

Wouldnt know about that. Havent read the book to be honest.

What i do know that is the Story of Noah and his Ark is exoterically reffering to the Atlantean culture bearers stranding on the shores of Mesopotamia and starting a new civilization.

Grand_Moff_Gav
they didnt even have no telescopes...

How many ancient civilisations were there?

I'm glad one of them got it right.

lord xyz
Here's a good video.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1356843629123064992&q=sumerian&total=853&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

darkxbox
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
How many ancient civilisations were there?

I'm glad one of them got it right.

actually, all of them got it right, they were destroyed before they could tell everyone else

the dark ages actually started when barbarians invaded civilized europe and destroyed all of the technological advances with brute force

atlantis did exist, they are looking for it

and also, i believe that 12/21/2012 is when the annunaki are returning

the bible has been misread by everyone

go suck a cactus...

lord xyz
Originally posted by darkxbox
actually, all of them got it right, they were destroyed before they could tell everyone else

the dark ages actually started when barbarians invaded civilized europe and destroyed all of the technological advances with brute force

atlantis did exist, they are looking for it

and also, i believe that 12/21/2012 is when the annunaki are returning

the bible has been misread by everyone

go suck a cactus... Okay, if Nibiru is going to come back in 3 years, how come telescopes that can go as far as Eris not see it? Surely we would be seeing big mighty Nibiru in our solar system, like we did 6,000 years ago where it's reptillian people enslaved us, and even 3,000 years ago when the planet would've come back a second time.

darkxbox
well, technically, it could still twice as far from the sun as pluto is, after all, thats where its orbit flight goes...
oh, and what i meant by that was that they are coming back in one of there spaceships, after all, maybe ufo sightings are really sightings of their ships, we havent seen them since they left earth about maybe 2000 years ago give or take a few centuries. they would have had plenty of time to advance their tech.

lord xyz
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to wait til the planets in our solar system, by then we would see it?

darkxbox
by then we would all be dead

Tenebrous
Originally posted by darkxbox

They destroyed the technological advances in western europe....eastern europe survived under the dominions of the Byzantine Empire....aka the Eastern Roman Empire...almost all Roman technological ingenuity was preserved there, including military and legal advances. Example, the cathedral of Hagia Sophia was constructed during the reign of Emperor Justinian in 5 years, from 532 and 537. It would remain the largest cathedral in the entire world for almost 1000 years, until the Seville cathedral was completed in 1520. By comparison, the seville cathedral began in 1402...that's over a hundred years to complete, as opposed the 5 years for the Hagia Sophia.

So only the west of europe suffered...but by no means was technological sophistication completely lost.

who are the annunaki? i know only that the mayan calander indicates 2012 as some momentous event, as well as the termination of their calender. In any case care who are these names you refer to?

darkxbox
see video at beggining of thread.

jaden101
thought people would be interested

5VXa82AuwHU

Bicnarok
nice thread.

Concerning the 12 planets, this may be a case of having the idea first then finding something to fit it. Is there any other pointer in the carvings which hint of these round bits being planets, they could be elders sitting round a cauldron for all we know.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bicnarok
nice thread.

Concerning the 12 planets, this may be a case of having the idea first then finding something to fit it. Is there any other pointer in the carvings which hint of these round bits being planets, they could be elders sitting round a cauldron for all we know. 12 planets? There're 8.

Bicnarok
ok 8 then, someone mentioned 12 before for some reason and i must have caught on.

Deano
depends on what you classify as a planet

the sumerians names 12

interesting...could one of those far out planets be planet x?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4795755.stm

lord xyz
Sumerian name: moving star ie a star that moved independently from the constallations.

Scientific name: a spherical object orbiting the sun that's cleared it's field or is the dominating object in the field.

Hence, Pluto is not a planet.

uknow_me72
Originally posted by lord xyz
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to wait til the planets in our solar system, by then we would see it?

We do see them every time we look into the stars, you just are not aware of what stars are them or just assume they are stars.

You will see UFO's just observing with the sun reflecting off them making them look like stars as well.

uknow_me72
Originally posted by Evil Dead
apparently they knew more than us......because we only know of 9 planets (yes, I still count Pluto) whereas they show twelve. Not only is there an invisible 12th planet out there......somewhere between us and it is apparently two more invisible planets.

There was another planet between Mars and Earth. It was a planet similar to earth. It was a planet full of women that were pure evil. They would use all males that came across the planet for DNA purposes and kill them afterwords. They would kill all male babies born as well.

That planet was blown up because there was no dealing with them no diplomacy could be made. It makes up the meteor field that you have learned about in science and gives us light shows every now and then.

The souls on this planet are located on this planet as well. Many know who they are and remember their past but won't give consideration to it because they were always told and heard other people say that it was just their imagination.

On the other side, those evil women that do remember make up part of their own secret society.

-----
Before you doubt what I say, look at what you have learned in life,

You have heard of a fairy tale of a planet full of women, in Greek mythology and Hercules stories they are represented as the Amazons.

You are also aware of some information where ever it came from about these Summarians who claim their were more planets here. You have secret societies, there are also direct recall's of people remembering being on other planets and past life times, there is a following called Scientology that also claims to have technology to remember who you are, you have religions that say reincarnation is possible. You have pictures of UFO's hieroglyphs and personal stories. Even your scientific documentary that the TV shows you about a subject like this says that they don't know for sure.

Draw the lines out of the information to see the pictures, notice how they are all related

Spirituality
God
Lucifer
Aliens
Planet X
Government
Secret Societies
Black Ops
Religions
TV/Media?entertainment
Education
Banks
Business
Personal Records
Magic
Cover Ups
History
unknown
NWO

uknow_me72

The City of Atlantis was an extraterrestrial base that was not authorized to be made on this planet by the Arcturian Federation. It was sunk by an Arcturian named Loki. Arcturians are giants compared to people and the Targs.

Targs were the inhibitors of Atlantis and they are the same alien races responsible for the condition of this planet and the destruction of early man and the Dinosaurs. Man and Dinosaurs lived at the same time until the day that the Targs dropped a Nuclear weapon that destroyed all living life. They would like for you to think it was a comet. That is because those Aliens are still here and looking to make contact within the next year and they do not want to be responsible in our eyes so we would like them better.

The Targs are in the Scientology stories of people being dumped here on earth and a nuclear bomb with all the volcano eruptions.

The Targs are also mentioned in the Bible as an Invisible Evil, as to us or many of the world today do not know that we are constantly being observed by aliens and those aliens are using the countries and all their secrets societies as chess pieces until they have won the game against our free will. The Bible said that but it has been changed many times over and over rewritten by the aliens secret societies.

Lucifer is a Targ. He was cast out of Heaven into the Universe to live with Physical Creation in his rebellion against God. He was bent on destruction and soon started destroying all the angels that went with him. He went from galaxy to galaxy destroying life and he dumped them on this planet. When he came back life was here so he had to destroy it again. The comet aka WMD.

Life has found its way again, and as you see in the Bible that floods and catastrophes happen, take another consideration at who is responsible for them. Is it really God or another source causing them. So the Targs now are conditioning the people on this planet to be sheep and followers and to be to so educated so when the aliens show their faces and seem to have an alliance with the leaders of the world and teach us new things the rest of the world will just go along with it.

Let me remind you this is also supposed to happen with great destruction.

Angels rain down fire from the sky in Armageddon or is that Alien attack from above?

Do you think it is really the government that wants you to be micro chipped for tracking you? Also why in the world would a book made 2000 years ago say anything about microchips if there was not advanced technology around. Didn't theBible also it say that they anti-Christ will the one responsible and I relate him with an alien?

The Light Bearer tells the secrets. It is up to you to see the Light.

uknow_me72
Planet X/Nibiru is not a planet it is a Star Ship. It is a ship the size of a planet similar to the death star or star wars.

Watch the TV coverage in 2009 of Planet X, next year the times change. The entire world will know of ET.

Wild Shadow
http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=44388

micheal tsarion....

talks about some creepy religious stories and alien intervention

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by superr

The Bible mentions Nephilim. And in the Old Testament When Moses sent out search parties for land to conquer the men came back with stories of Giants that they were afraid of.

Lycanthrope
Zecharia Sitchen Is the one who broke the code of the Sumarian Cuneiform. Read "The Earth Chronicles" Z.Sitchen , Grahm Handcock "Fingerprints of the Gods" His Book show many ancient civilizations that would have been submerged, and threw satellite imagery we have found several underwater.There are some very intriguing stuff about the ancient world. Annunaki where aliens that gave us the Idea of Civilization. There are stories that correlate. In the Epic of Gilgamesh there is the Story of the Flood "Utnapishtum" was the equivalent to Noah, even the Story Of Moses was predated by the Sumarians with the story of Sargon the I, this is why these stories come up in the Bible. Abraham was from Babylon, His Father was a priest of Enlil. Enlil was one of the "Gods" that came down to enlighten us.

The 12 planet thing comes from them ,Sumarians, counting the Sun, Moon ,Mercury, Venus Earth ,Mars, Jupiter Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and Nibiru.

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by uknow_me72
Planet X/Nibiru is not a planet it is a Star Ship. It is a ship the size of a planet similar to the death star or star wars.

Watch the TV coverage in 2009 of Planet X, next year the times change. The entire world will know of ET.

Nibiru was a planet. When it came through our Solar system, one of its Moons collided with a planet called Tiamat. This collision is what brought about the advent of Earth., an amalgamation between Tiamat and the Satellite of Nibiru. Science even backs this fact up that Earth was created buy a collision and that the Moon was a chunk that was broken of from the original planet.

Katsu
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Zecharia Sitchen Is the one who broke the code of the Sumarian Cuneiform. Read "The Earth Chronicles" Z.Sitchen , Grahm Handcock "Fingerprints of the Gods" His Book show many ancient civilizations that would have been submerged, and threw satellite imagery we have found several underwater.There are some very intriguing stuff about the ancient world. Annunaki where aliens that gave us the Idea of Civilization. There are stories that correlate. In the Epic of Gilgamesh there is the Story of the Flood "Utnapishtum" was the equivalent to Noah, even the Story Of Moses was predated by the Sumarians with the story of Sargon the I, this is why these stories come up in the Bible. Abraham was from Babylon, His Father was a priest of Enlil. Enlil was one of the "Gods" that came down to enlighten us.

The 12 planet thing comes from them ,Sumarians, counting the Sun, Moon ,Mercury, Venus Earth ,Mars, Jupiter Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and Nibiru.

Sitchin has been debunked by tons of translators mate. He is just some bloke trying to make some money with semi interesting alien bullshit. Supernutcake David Icke based his entire shapeshifting reptilian crap on the bullshit provided by Mr Sitchin.

Thanks for nothing Sitchin, you asshat!

jaden101
Hello Katsu...haven't seen you around the forum for a while...All well?

TheStarCeleb
I feel like a retard saying this, but I am really worried about 2012. I feel like I've been told I have a disease and I should be preparing to die in a few years. There have been so many dates set that were of course wrong, but there are a lot of people from different time eras saying 2012 is it. I'm scared sad

Magee
Don't worry, be happy. big grin

Katsu
Hello Katsu...haven't seen you around the forum for a while...All well?

Doing fine here Jaden. I have been busy travelling around Asia for the past 6 months. Im coming home though first of April (back to Holland). I miss civilization and fast internet connections big grin

Thank you for your interest, you are too kind Jaden wink

Ive noticed this forum nowadays seems to consist of fake shitty disinfo conspiracies, David Icke crap and the likes. Just want to get some real stuff on here again. You must of had a easy time on here Jaden debunking that shit! Mwuahhahahhahah

Those days are over stick out tongue

Jack Daniels
ahh so no more talk of reptiles ruling the world huh..lol

jaden101
Doing fine here Jaden. I have been busy travelling around Asia for the past 6 months. Im coming home though first of April (back to Holland). I miss civilization and fast internet connections big grin

Thank you for your interest, you are too kind Jaden wink

Ive noticed this forum nowadays seems to consist of fake shitty disinfo conspiracies, David Icke crap and the likes. Just want to get some real stuff on here again. You must of had a easy time on here Jaden debunking that shit! Mwuahhahahhahah

Those days are over stick out tongue

Glad to hear it mate. Sounds like you've been having fun.

Yeah it's been pretty dead on the conspiracy forum for a while...Nothing new going on at all although nuclearwinter has been busy typing....stuff.

DntBscared
I feel that they were not from our planet and we as humans were brought here to carry on with our lives.. i dont know if 2012 would be real, or if they're trying to tell us their history.. but there is something very significant about that!

Lycanthrope
This date keeps coming up because every ancient civilization knows about the polar shifts. Humans have been around much longer then Christians believe and the old Civs have lived through it many times. Its Scientific. We oscillate through the gravitational pull of our core(Black Hole) at the center of our Galaxy. When this happens our pols shift slightly and it causes world wide ice age. We lived through it many times and will again;its just that life will change drastically for us.

Rogue Jedi
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZlcPWa6SomE

how could the sumerians know the details of our solar system? Bardock told them. Didncha know? He sees and knows ALL.

Mairuzu
Probably the 100th time ive heard the world will end soon

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Probably the 100th time ive heard the world will end soon

Only the 100th time? LOL

ItsRambo
this is a good read i always been into atlantis and everything

Deja~vu
I've only read the first page of this thread and so far I think it is very interesting. I'm looking foreward to reading the rest.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Only the 100th time? LOL laughing out loud

Deano
but 2012 is the most interesting for sure

Mairuzu
its somewhat interesting yea

lord xyz
Like Arnold Schwartzenegger playing a cold obsessed villain in a shitty Batman movie with other bad actors, with his constant over-acting and aweful puns is interesting.

Wait, that's not interesting.

Mairuzu
12 years ago it was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.