Taskmaster vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in Hells Kitchen at night. Standard gear for both........

Phantom Ghost
To my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) Matt has never defeated Tasky in hth combat as they've only stalemated. So it could possibly go either way in a hth battle although I lean towards Matt myself for a slim majority.

On the other hand, with standard gear I see Tasky winning the majority in straight melee combat unless DD uses his environment to his advantage to outsmart him.

Darth Martin
Daredevil if this is a H2H fight.

TricksterPriest
Taskmaster stomps him. Alot of H2H fighters in Marvel learned how to fight from him. And Daredevil is one of the guys who Taskmaster regularly uses. The enviroment helps, so Matt will take a few, but Taskmaster will be read his moves for a strong majority.

jrodslam
DD wins. He knows Tasky too well and knows that hes predictable.

jinzin
stalemate 5/5

Why?

Cause TM jobs just as much as he pwns.

guy222
even

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jinzin
stalemate 5/5

Why?

Cause TM jobs just as much as he pwns.
cosigned.

redhotrash
Agree completely about it more or less being a split. Really depends on whos writing Taskmaster. I think currently hes being written to be a pretty big threat, so I might be inclined to give him the slight majority depending on his gear. Also Daredevil has a handful of specific weaknesses, shouldnt Taskmaster be aware of them by now?

Milkie
Originally posted by redhotrash
Also Daredevil has a handful of specific weaknesses, shouldnt Taskmaster be aware of them by now?

Taskmaster knows DD very well. DD is probably one of the guys he uses the most and I'd say if this fight was well written, Taskmaster would take the majority.

7/10

Soljer
I'm gonna say Taskmaster, just cause I'm in a pirate-y mood.

The Fake Macoy
I don't know, Daredevil has some advantages with his radar sense, but Taskmaster has more skills to draw on. If he isn't in jobber mode, TM could probably get a slight majority.

guy222
bumprav

Aster Phoenix
You need to have a badge on your sig "KMC resident thread necromancer"

Soljer
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm gonna say Taskmaster, just cause I'm in a pirate-y mood.

Arrrrrr!

jrodslam
Originally posted by jrodslam
DD wins. He knows Tasky too well and knows that hes predictable.

Mindset
At night DD has the advantage.

peejayd
* Hell's Kitchen... at night... radar sense... DD 7-8/10... smile

Metalmanx
Could really go either way, 5/10 for each.

While Tasky has more skills, DD's superhuman ability (radar sense) give him an added advantage. Both written to their best, this fight could go on for some time.

peejayd
* and it's at night, in Hell's Kitchen... DD has greater advantage.. smile

vansonbee
Originally posted by peejayd
* and it's at night, in Hell's Kitchen... DD has greater advantage.. smile

Bad place for Taskmaster to fight in...

Taskmaster feat are greater then Daredevil.

Daredevil stats on offical marvel site is superior to TM.

Well for this match its Daredevil for the win* mad

Warrior18
With all these high powered threads flying around, I thought I might just bring it back down to the street. BUMP. smile

Warrior18
BUMP. This is a good thread people!

DestinyGuy678
shouldnt task master win...he has everyones skills

occultdestroyer
Taskmaster 6/10

real_n!gga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.