Mad Jim Jaspers Vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins??

Lumby
Mad jj ZOMG WTF CUMBERSTOMPS!!!

guy222
MJJ

horrorwolf
LOL Mad Jim Jaspers pwns any Superman too badly to mention.

iceman24567
Prime would try to punch him.....so....spite.

SouthSpawn
Yeah, but I thought I read somewhere on this board, that Superboy Prime was able to beat Mr. Myx?

Or was that a lie?

Gecko4lif
It was with a powerup

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Yeah, but I thought I read somewhere on this board, that Superboy Prime was able to beat Mr. Myx?

Or was that a lie?

He took him by surprise and then had an evil version of Zatanna supress Myx's powers. SBP is also immune to magic and thus to Myx's powers (which are being interpreted as magic in Countdown). MJJ could, at the height of his power, kill SBP with a thought as he has no resistance to pure reality warping.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
It was with a powerup

So with that Powerup, he should be able to beat Mr. Mxy to.

IMO, MJJ and Mr. Mxy are pretty much the same in terms of power.

They pretty much can do anything they want.

Power16
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He took him by surprise and then had an evil version of Zatanna supress Myx's powers. SBP is also immune to magic and thus to Myx's powers (which are being interpreted as magic in Countdown). MJJ could, at the height of his power, kill SBP with a thought as he has no resistance to pure reality warping.

Sundipped
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime would try to punch him.....so....spite.

And right after that he gets bfr'ed. Easy victory for MJJ. But sometime after that Prime would either transverse dimensions with his speed until he finds MJJ (if Mxy can be detected then MJJ shouldn't be that hard to find) or just punch his way back. smokin'

Superboy Prime
Spite.

Current MJJ has The Fury with him, right? Which pretty much means he can adapt to anything...but then again with SBP's brick powerset he won't need to adapt too much...like MJJ even needs to with his uber reality warping powers.

guy222
MJJ

Knowsbleed33
MJJ stomps.

Mr Master
MJJ will be back soon.

His last showings, were monstrous, over-taken again by his personal plot device (Fury)
but before that happened, he did perform a few impressive feats,
well ... besides that he was going to destroy the entire Omniverse, lol.

Official Marvel Handbooks of 2008 confirms this as a fact.

guy222
Be nice to see him

Even better, Jaime Braddock

Knowsbleed33
It would be nice to see MJJ return to full glory.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SBP is also immune to magic and thus to Myx's powers (which are being interpreted as magic in Countdown). we can't really say that prime was immune to mxy's level of 'magic', because mxy never had the opportunity to use said 'magic' on prime.

Endless Mike
Spite

Endrict Nuul
MJJ in a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.