for the people in the states.Has supernatural been cancelled?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I ask this because for the last 3 weeks it has not been in its regular time slot and I never heard anything about it being moved to a new time slot.man if it has been cancelled,that sucks.they could have at least waited till the end of the season.feel free to close this thread if anybody has any information on it that it HASNT been cancelled.

ragesRemorse
No, it isn't cancelled...,or, at least nothing official has been said. The CW took Supernatural off of the air in the end of February, to show new episodes of "Reaper". CW had said that they were going to start airing Supernatural, again in Early April with 5 new episodes, including the season finale.

Work has not allowed me to watch any Television lately. So...,i havent even bothered with Supernatural. What day and time it airs now..., i do not know.

forumcrew
it was one of the shows CW gave an early renewal too about a week ago. This is unfortunate for everyone.

Tempe Brennan
It doesn't rate here yet Channel 10 keeps screening it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
No, it isn't cancelled...,or, at least nothing official has been said. The CW took Supernatural off of the air in the end of February, to show new episodes of "Reaper". CW had said that they were going to start airing Supernatural, again in Early April with 5 new episodes, including the season finale.

Work has not allowed me to watch any Television lately. So...,i havent even bothered with Supernatural. What day and time it airs now..., i do not know.

thats good to hear.whew.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
It doesn't rate here yet Channel 10 keeps screening it.

what does that mean?

MildPossession
I really don't like it when they stop a tv programme through a series to make way for another, and then continue it after the new series has finished. As for Supernatural, I watched the first few episodes of the first series and didn't carry on...

Kazenji
what does that mean?

Well over here in australia theres a tv station called channel 10 which has supernatural.

Tempe Brennan
what does that mean?

That it's a crap show because no one ever watches it, and instead of filling in the timeslot with something more popular, the station keeps playing it to the idiots who like drooling over those dudes who star in it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kazenji
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
That it's a crap show because no one ever watches it, and instead of filling in the timeslot with something more popular, the station keeps playing it to the idiots who like drooling over those dudes who star in it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crap Show?..........i think not more like horror and all that sort of thing is'nt exactly for everyone and those people rather watch Law and Order: Special elevator unit.

Mr Parker
well Im relived to see that new episodes are suppose to air for this show in another couple of weeks so I guess this thread can be closed now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.