The Great Debaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Surprisingly nobody has made a thread on this movie.How many people seen this movie? great film with a lot of great scenery in it.Very good performances and an inspiring film based on a true story of the racism that went on in the south during the early 1900's. Sad that the human race could do anything so cruel to people just because of their color.Very powerful film that really shows how the white man treated the blacks back then and how we were no better than the nazis for a long period in our history.

amlap
yeah it was a good movie... although i not a huge fan of denzel... but it was interesting like you said, how horrible man kind can be. and its a movie that got little attention at all.

Mr Parker
yeah just another example on how a great well done filme doesnt make much money at theaters a lot of times.it should have stayed on at the theaters a lot longer than it did.its a shame it didn't.

Toku King
Heard of it. Sounds cool.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah just another example on how a great well done filme doesnt make much money at theaters a lot of times.it should have stayed on at the theaters a lot longer than it did.its a shame it didn't.

That's because it's boring and overdone -_-

How many more inspiring movies of the underdog black man/women fighting on and suceeding in the end do we really need?

When I saw the movie I was bored out of mind..

Certainly comes down to preference though. The acting and stuff was good so I guess if movies like that appeal to you, then this is pretty good.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Toku King
Heard of it. Sounds cool.

it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.