delted scene in T2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I cant belive this scene was really shot when she opens arnies head .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrRyE28BI4Q&feature=related

looks silly

U Neek
Yo, a lot of time and effort went into that scene, and I think it's actually better than the theatrical version ("The more contact I have with humans, the more I learn"wink.

Compare this scene to the scene in T3 where Terminator cuts away its torso to remove a power cell (now that was silly!) and this scene is so much cooler.

U

barand1
Originally posted by U Neek
Compare this scene to the scene in T3 where Terminator cuts away its torso to remove a power cell (now that was silly!) and this scene is so much cooler.

U

What was silly about it?

U Neek
Personally I feel that scene in T3 was lacking any sense of realism.

The removal of the chip and Arnie tearing skin off his arm in T2 made me believe there was an endo-skeleton underneath that skin.

Alls, the scene is T3 made me think / feel was how lame the movie was. That scene to me just felt cheap.

U

barand1
I don't think the scene was cheap at all. What makes it seem cheap to you? How can you not believe there is an endo-skeleton underneath it's skin when he rips off the skin?

I suppose cutting the chest isn't as effective as an arm or eye (T1), but what else is there to do when all the good stuff had been done?

I don't know how you can say it was lacking realism? I mean the skin was cut and torn off. If you expected the Terminator to bleed to death then I would agree it was lacking realism.

I'm not having a go, just merely disagreeing.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by coolmovies
I cant belive this scene was really shot when she opens arnies head .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrRyE28BI4Q&feature=related

looks silly

I didn't mind that scene, it's other scenes that made the movie look lame...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.