Darth Bane: Rule of Two: Spoilers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
What'd you think?
my take:

Bane looked incredibly weak, looks like Zannah is going to own him easily eventually, plus: the Jedi Masters who bought her little deception at the end were fools to believe that they had actually killed a sith lord capable of killing 5 Jedi by himself, and finally, they left themselves no alternative but to write a third book.
thoughts?

Elite Hunter
we already have a thread for this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t474747.html

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by truejedi
What'd you think?

thoughts?

i think your avatar sucks.

truejedi
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
i think your avatar sucks.

as opposed too.... um yours? you gotta be kidding me.

Tangible God
Originally posted by truejedi
as opposed too.... um yours? you gotta be kidding me. No, no he's right. No avatar at all is better than a squished picture of Qui-Gon. Imagine doing that to Chuck Norris, he'd eat your nose, take a picture of your face, create a membership here and squish your deformity of a head into a 48x45 thumbnail, and we'd all have a ripping good laugh. Qui-Gon's not so nearly revered, but it's still not cool to do to HIM what you wouldn't do to Chuck.

Light_Sith
The Jedi were incredibly stupid.

I enjoyed the book but it was obviously based on some type of comic book that came before it which made some parts a little... uncomfortable.

Captain REX
Just so you all know, the 'squished picture of Qui-Gon' is a KMC avatar that can be opted for. Really, Knightfa11, what as the point of that? Don't act like you have no sense of manners...

But there is indeed already a thread for discussing this book.

And yes, the Jedi were stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.