Wonder Woman -versus- Captain She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Regular Wonder Woman

-versus-

Captain She-Hulk

An Amalgam of:

She-Hulk (Body/Powers)
Captain America (Mind/Shield)
Ms. Marvel (Powers)

The Amalgam gets full knowledge and use of its combined powers. No BFR. The battle takes place in an evacuated New York City.

Who wins?

Superboy Prime
She-Hulk with Cap's shield and Warbird's power?

Evangel94
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
She-Hulk with Cap's shield and Warbird's power?

Steve Rogers in She-Hulk's body and Warbird's power along with the shield.

DigiMark007
Diana should still have the purely physical advantage, and Steve doesn't really get angry enough to fully utilize She-Hulk's growth. He'd have the H2H edge probably (sorry WW supporters) but I still think Diana would win 9/10

guy222
WW

Papa Smurph
She-Hulk destroys Wonder Woman.

Yowsa
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
She-Hulk destroys Wonder Woman. No.

TricksterPriest
She-Hulk destroys Wonder Woman. http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/issilliuc/ruSerious.jpg

Papa Smurph
Yup. She-Hulk's still Cl 100 correct?

Class 100 Cap with Ms. Marvel's powers vs. Wonder Woman gets ugly for Wonder Woman.

horrorwolf
Yup. She-Hulk's still Cl 100 correct?

Class 100 Cap with Ms. Marvel's powers vs. Wonder Woman gets ugly for Wonder Woman.

What he said.
Cap >>>>>>>>Wonderwoman in pure H2H (if both had no super powers)
She Hulk + Ms Marvel >>>>>>>>>> Wonderwoman in strength and durabilty (Wonderwoman has to actually deflect regular bullets with bracelets)
Cap's defensive knowlege + shield >>>>Wonderwoman offensively.

Soljer
This fight would be a lot closer if this 'Captain She-Hulk' were Captain America + She Hulk + Captain universe powers.

As is, Wonder Woman dominates.

Evangel94
This fight is a lot closer than people give it credit for.

Yowsa
Originally posted by Evangel94
This fight is a lot closer than people give it credit for. Or you're more wrong than you think.

I pick that option.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Yowsa
Or you're more wrong than you think.

I pick that option.

I think this attitude you have is pathetic. Instead of choosing to calmly debate with dignity, you choose to attack the poster. How sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.