30 seconds to mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simonrob123
best rock band around at the moment

any one else agree

Blax_Hydralisk
My friend likes them..

they're okay I guess..

ragesRemorse
to much angst for me, but they're not bad

MildPossession
I use to like them a lot when their first album came out, don't seem to listen to them much now though.

CaptainStoic
I like a few of their songs, but there were too many that I didn't like. As for them being the best band... not by a long shot.

~Mel1974~
I am a huge huge fan!
I just love their music, Jared is so talented, not only a great singer/musician, but a great actor too. x

jinXed by JaNx
I was talking about this band the other day. I forget how the band came up but my buddy and i were talking about them and i said that Leto is a better actor than singer but he is a decent song writer. My buddy then went on to tell me how he met the band when they were playing at the local venue, Mr Smalls. He said Leto was the biggest douche. After meeting him he will never listen to their music again and will forever shit on leto. Before hand he was a fan.

My friend is always at Mr Smalls working as a promoter for two local bands. Anytime one of his bands are playing he will generally be at Mr Smalls until closing. Apparently, on this night Pete was in the pit ( the 21 lounge and bar) waiting for F as in Franks set. After having just finished their set two of the members from 30 seconds came out to kick it in the pit for a bit. He said they were really cool. Very engaging and appreciative. When offered a round of drinks on a good show.

The two members declined because they were drinking on the house but in return bought the table who offered the drinks a round. Pete said the band mates were just like any other fan at this point, relaxing and enjoying their fans but then Jared came out. He said Jared came out and of course he was instantly prospected for several autographs.

Now, Mr Smalls is a very small venue and Pete said that he was only approached by six people. The rest of the people in the Pit were either minding their business, talking with the other members of 30 seconds or getting drinks to take back to the floor. He said Jared flipped out and told the fans he was to tired but he appreciated their support. Yeah, dude turned away six people. Instead of simply signing their shirts he told them to come back the next night for his scheduled, after gig meet and greet. lmao. That is when Jared made his way over to the other members where Pete was sitting with several other people. When Jared approached, Pete stood up and introduced himself and told him how much of a fan he was of his music as well as his acting. Pete said that after he mentioned Jareds acting a slight grin turned into a blank stare which ultimately deformed into annoyance. Jared told Pete that he was not an actor, that he was a musician. Pete said that he meant nothing by it and that he still enjoyed the show and was glad to see them playing a venue like Mr Smalls. He then extended his hand for a handshake before he intended to leave. Jared gave him a slightly cold stare and completely disregarded his extended and then sat down in the booth with his mates. lol

now, firstly. The dude didn't want to give autographs but he came out into the pit. You don't go out to where your fans are at a MUSIC venue that you just played if you don't intend to sign an autograph or two and meet the fans. Secondly, dude can't be referred to as an actor because he is a musician laughing out loud

carnage52
yeah bands like queens of the stone age or black stone cherry are a lot better and a lot more humble.

Slay
Saw 30 Seconds to Mars at Pinkpop 2 years ago. On stage Leto was an arrogant cheesy dipstick. He stage-dived and slapped a girl with his microphone. I think there were some vids about it on YouTube back then.

Plus the **** thought he was in Copenhagen.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by simonrob123

any one else agree

No.

I've heard local bluegrasss bands with more charisma and musical ability.

Selphie
I think I liked them when I was in middle school.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by simonrob123

any one else agree
No

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Eon Blue
No.

I've heard local bluegrasss bands with more charisma and musical ability.

laughing

Funny and true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.