Nosgoth vs. Hyrule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IdiotGod
This is an army type battle with all the characters of Legacy of Kain fighting all the characters of The Legend of Zelda.

Who wins?

Burning thought
this is ridiculous, unles Hyrule gets the Goddess herself or some such Kain solos

Kain will TK Link into submission, Ganon will have his soul ripped forth then he will just dimensional port and have his blade slash every soldier in the Hyrule army, having them explode in flashes of energy

Furion
Neither win. Kain is undefeatable in Nosgoth, but if he goes into Hyrule, He's basically screwed. I'm assuming Bosses are included too. Shadow Kain beats him up.

Burning thought
Kain is unbeatable anywhere because his status is on himself, "Scion" however he is definatley undefeatable in KMC battles because of the "characters work the same as they do in their own world" thing

but Hyrule can do nothing, Kain is too fast, would shield, Kain could prob beat a few of them barehanded he doesnt even need his "undefeatable" nature in this battle

Furion
Shadow Kain. Has all abilites and skills KAin has.

Burning thought
show me the shadow, the shadow wouldnt have scion abilities because that isnt physically or magically part of kain, show me the shadow please also Kain would still use his powers much better than a shadow, and where woud the shadow come from anyway?

Furion
Ganondorf created it. It was almost an exact copy of Link. Infact, screw Shadow, I'm using Majora's mask. Which will own Kain in every way ever totally.

Burning thought
whats it even do lol?
describe what things do if you claim they have any power at all....

also Kain regulates magic, which the masks work off, Kain would just stop the magic flow to all these Hyrule characters

Furion
Magic in Nosgoth. Magic in Hyrule however, Kain has no control over. Majora's mask turns Kain into a Deku Scrub and then kicks him into a pool of water.

Plus Majora's Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every Mask in Zelda

Burning thought
It simply says regulates magic, what type is not specified and there is no reason to think hyrule is any diffrent either not to mension the "powers work liek they would in their own world rule" so Kains regulaion works in every world in a KMC battle, he will regulate all of Hyrule army so they are worthless and powerless

Majoras mask is innefective to kain anyway, who will likely have his reflective shield and the wearer of the mask becomes whatever a Deku scrub is

Furion
No, again the reason it works on Nosgoth and Nosgoth only is because that is where the laws of that are set. Kain couldn't have any of that crap if someone else has control over magic (Which I believe Nayru does).

Majora's Mask's magic is different. It screws around with your face and...you know what, MAjora's mask goes onto Kain's face and gains total control.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
No, again the reason it works on Nosgoth and Nosgoth only is because that is where the laws of that are set. Kain couldn't have any of that crap if someone else has control over magic (Which I believe Nayru does).

Majora's Mask's magic is different. It screws around with your face and...you know what, MAjora's mask goes onto Kain's face and gains total control.

who is Nayru? then she would be fighting over Kain with the regulation, but having control is not the same as being able to regulate, but its not Nosgoth and Nosgoth only ,if a being is not protected against having their magic sapped or stopped completly, they have nothing to say in it, since Kain IS the rule, Nosgoth is not the rule, so Kain regulates for himself. Kain is the Law, nothing in Nosgoth.

wtf lol.......and thats impossible, that would be trying to get into Kains mind

Furion
Nayru is one of the 3 goddesses. She created all the laws and crap of Hyrule of stuff, like magic and death and sh1t like that I believe. Nayru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kain.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
Nayru is one of the 3 goddesses. She created all the laws and crap of Hyrule of stuff, like magic and death and sh1t like that I believe. Nayru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kain.

Maybe pre-post defiance kain, but post defiance Kain is conceptual so he would just control the things shes already created like Death, but it doesnt matter, Kain is still the Law himself, he doesnt have laws in place in Nosgot,h theres nothin to suggest Nayru could stop Kain from regulating their magic, just because she created it since Kain didnt create magic in Nosgoth yet he can regulate it.

either way, Kain devastates the Hyrule army by himself, i dont think the Goddesses are included in this battle

General Kaliero
Whoa, talk about getting conceptual. This is suddenly fun.

Din is Hyrule's Goddess of Power. She created the land, and is associated with the elements of Earth and Fire. Din's blessing upon Link is raw Power, in the form of an expanding ball of fire.

Nayru is the Goddess of Wisdom. She created the laws of the land, which by extension means she governs physics, time, usage of magic, and the written law. She is associated with the element of Time. Nayru's blessing upon Link is protection from the same laws she set in place, in the form of a crystalline shield that protects him from all damage.

Farore is the Goddess of Courage. She created all life in Hyrule, to follow Nayru's law. She is associated with the element of Wind. Farore's blessing upon Link is another form of protection; a chance to escape mortal peril and regroup to defeat danger.

Now, if all of Hyrule is involved in this battle, the Goddesses will certainly make a point of involving themselves. Nayru, as creator of law in relation to Hyrule and the source of Hyrule's magic, is certainly going to be more powerful in that aspect than someone who simply "regulates" magic. I highly doubt Nayru would allow herself to be controlled in such a fashion.

And of course, what is Hyrule without the Triforce? Deus ex machina indeed, but the rules did state all of Hyrule fighting as one. Which includes the three holders of the Triforce, who if allied would certainly sidestep the useless battle (bypassing the loss of life on Link and Zelda's part, and the tedium and unnecessary effort of war on Ganondorf's) by simply wishing on the Triforce for total victory.

Burning thought
one cannot wish on triforce for victory if one is dead, Kain could gain this artifact however, as you say, this is whole of Nosgoth as it is Hyrule, Elder God takes his place, a continent/world sized entity that cannot be seen unless given pure sight by the combination of balance guardians, nor touched by a weapon other than the reaver, shoots energy blasts from its larger eyes, which it has thousands of and each tentacle could rip through a continent and regenerate instantly if cut.

Kain i was holding back as pre-post defiance, if this is full powered, then this is post defiance conceptual Kain, who would just ravage anyone apart from the Goddesses, if Kain gets his hands on the triforce he wins, and what with conceptual power over Time, dimension and the mind, no one is likely to think faster, move faster than kain is to gain the item itself.

General Kaliero
The large and rather fatal error of your logic being that the fated three already have the Triforce. All they have to do is be near each other, and the Triforce will be manifested, ready for wishing upon by any one of them.

And you seem to be missing the point of the Goddesses. Nayru in particular created time in relation to Hyrule, so anyone attempting to wield time against her or her land is likely to be halted in that attempt.

Din as well could set the very land of Hyrule against Nosgoth's forces.

Furion
Oh yeah. I need to use that Shield now against Kain

Thunder Fox
edit

Csdabest
lol. Reason why I dont like Kain games or Zelda Games. To much godlyness. What ever happen to the good ol' skill. Sword versus sword combat. Gosh

Burning thought
Originally posted by General Kaliero
The large and rather fatal error of your logic being that the fated three already have the Triforce. All they have to do is be near each other, and the Triforce will be manifested, ready for wishing upon by any one of them. With dimensional power he could close the space instantly and if his power over time concept succeeds or equels Naryu time concept she created he can use the fact he can close the space and then use his mind power to take the objects, how fast in the mind are the Goddesses?

And you seem to be missing the point of the Goddesses. Nayru in particular created time in relation to Hyrule, so anyone attempting to wield time against her or her land is likely to be halted in that attempt.

Din as well could set the very land of Hyrule against Nosgoth's forces.

No thats not the break in my logic, i know they are likely to have the pieces, but the chances they can wish upon it, speak, or even try an fuse them together is unlikely considering Kain would be upon them before time, mind or understanding could keep up with it.

She created time, but can she control it? for example Kain created many things but he cannot command all of them simply because he created them (although his sons take orders from him anyway)

The very land? it wouldnt be very useful against for example the Elder God who is not touchable by their side, yet he can touch objects, he can smash through Hyrules world in an instant killing everything and destroying everything that is not the Goddesses for sure

The Goddesses will be the only thing in this fight imo on Hyrule side and if their just as powerful in actual destructive encounters as Elder God would be, then they could likely destroy most of Nosgoths forces, leaving Elder God, maybe Raziel, Kain ofcourse and perhaps some Hylden

Originally posted by Csdabest
lol. Reason why I dont like Kain games or Zelda Games. To much godlyness. What ever happen to the good ol' skill. Sword versus sword combat. Gosh

LOK does have some good ol' sword combat when it comes down to the younger kains

Dark-Jaxx
Ganondorf would beat Kain's ass.

Burning thought
haha yeh.......in his wet dreams, if there were no Goddesses Kain would likely solo Hyrule, ganondorf and link will prob go down first

Dark-Jaxx
Sure he would. I'm not gonna debate the guy that thinks Kain can beat Galactus.

Burning thought
whre did I say that lol.....but you cant debate at all it seems so it doesnt matter, so your foolery is unrequired

least of all gannondorf is worth anything, as if any of them could even touch kain absurdity

Csdabest
Gannondorf is a joke. Is only hope of winning any battles is his claim to ONLY LIGHT ARROWS AND MASTER SWORD CAN HURT HIM.He slow with alright skill and just really strong. I ****ing hate Kain with a passion that can nail me up on a cross. But i think Kain will Own Gannondorf. if people dont go OH NO ONLY LIGHT ARROWS AND MASTER SWORD CAN HURT HIM

Burning thought
Kain doesnt need to hurt gannondorf at all to defeat him, just freeze him with a time bolt, defeating someone is not the same as killing them afterall big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Csdabest
Gannondorf is a joke. Is only hope of winning any battles is his claim to ONLY LIGHT ARROWS AND MASTER SWORD CAN HURT HIM.He slow with alright skill and just really strong. I ****ing hate Kain with a passion that can nail me up on a cross. But i think Kain will Own Gannondorf. if people dont go OH NO ONLY LIGHT ARROWS AND MASTER SWORD CAN HURT HIM Slow huh? I guess you call jumping 50 feet in the air instantly to dodge Light Arrows is slow? I guess you call having a sword in his chest and dashing with great speed and killing a Sage with a punch is slow? I guess you think that Ganon when he rushed Link and knocked him out was slow? Oh, and Ganon is supremely physically more powerful than Kain. Alright skill? How about more skill in 20 years of his life than Kain has had in all of his, and Ganon is about as old as Kain. Ganon tanked many Master Sword slashes and Light Arrows and survived having his head impaled by the Master Sword. You wanna know the best part about that feat? HE DIDN'T HAVE THE TRIFORCE OF POWER WHICH GRANTS HIS INVULNERABILITY. I suggest you actually, I don't know, LEARN about these characters before you debate against them. Ganon turns Kain into a bodiless soul, which isn't killing him, it is merely incapacitating him.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Slow huh? I guess you call jumping 50 feet in the air instantly to dodge Light Arrows is slow? I guess you call having a sword in his chest and dashing with great speed and killing a Sage with a punch is slow? I guess you think that Ganon when he rushed Link and knocked him out was slow? Oh, and Ganon is supremely physically more powerful than Kain. Alright skill? How about more skill in 20 years of his life than Kain has had in all of his, and Ganon is about as old as Kain. Ganon tanked many Master Sword slashes and Light Arrows and survived having his head impaled by the Master Sword. You wanna know the best part about that feat? HE DIDN'T HAVE THE TRIFORCE OF POWER WHICH GRANTS HIS INVULNERABILITY. I suggest you actually, I don't know, LEARN about these characters before you debate against them. Ganon turns Kain into a bodiless soul, which isn't killing him, it is merely incapacitating him.

physically more powerful? ime not sure about that, Kain sitll lifts tonnes, can tank sharp blades that can slice through rock easily hitting into him at the force of several tonness without even feeling a scratch. More skill in 20 years? har har, good one.....Kain is over 10k years old so how is Ganon as old, never heard that one. Nah, Kain has his shield up, Ganon doesnt know whats going on as Kain ports behind him and fires a time bolt in his face, Ganon stands there like a statue motionless wishing he had got on his knees.

General Kaliero
While it wasn't evident in OoT, WW and TP both showed that Ganondorf was surprisingly fast, coupled with unprecedented physical strength and endurance. When he killed a Sage in TP, he did so after having been impaled through the heart with a holy sword, and with only a single punch. In both WW and TP he is beyond competent as a swordsman, in two different fighting styles.

Not to mention his great ability as a sorceror. He can summon copies of himself with ease, has powerful magic attacks, and has shown the ability to possess others with his spirit. He was still able to cast magic on himself to save himself from death after being impaled through the forehead with the Master Sword.

And of course, he can unleash his bestial form of Ganon, who can teleport, use magic, and is even stronger.

And all of that is just Ganondorf himself, ignoring Link, Zelda, and the Goddesses.

Burning thought
impaled? Kains heart was completly ripped free wihch means much more to Kain than it would to Gannon if his heart was torn out. Or so it should.

Bu all of those will be easy meat for Kain except the Goddesses, who I would like to see the actual power of, if they can only create but not control or destroy then they will not be so useful

But Ganondorf, Link and Zelda could be dead/defeated within the first seconds by Kain alone using time bolts, soul destroying and dimensional teleportation

Dark-Jaxx
Together they are omnipotent.

Burning thought
lame, then i ask for them to be removed, otherwise it may as well be the LT vs LOK which is a stupid fight, what do you mean together? you mean in eachothers presence or combining their power?

Dark-Jaxx
Together they are omnipotent, with eachother present or something like that I guess.

Burning thought
well omnipotence should be left out of threads imo, it just means the opposing team instantly wins unless there was an omnipotent being there which there is not

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Burning thought
well omnipotence should be left out of threads imo, it just means the opposing team instantly wins unless there was an omnipotent being there which there is not
Hello hypocrisy. Your bids for Kain are certainly making him sound omnipotent, causing me to severely doubt the value of this thread.

Burning thought
Hello hypocrisy. Your bids for Kain are certainly making him sound omnipotent, causing me to severely doubt the value of this thread.

Kain is by no means or bounds omnipotent, he may seem it to the Hyrule characters apart from the Goddesses, but he is nothing on omnipotence who can do everything and anything, imo beings who are truelly omnipotent, are unfair, Kain is not, imo the thread starter should specify Kain before the end of Defiance, and remove omnipotent things like the completed Triforce, and the Goddesses, remove Elder God, and then this will be a fight worth having imho

Dark-Jaxx
Hello hypocrisy. Your bids for Kain are certainly making him sound omnipotent, causing me to severely doubt the value of this thread. The guy says he can one shot omnipotent characters.

Burning thought
I think baiting is against the rules, or at least saying that is close to an insult due to the fact you are targeting me and trying to put me down

unfortuatley, you compare a spiritual soul to physical size which is nearly as bad, but stop feeling sad and sorry for yourself by trying to grab straws from 1/2 years ago, as Darth said "evolution" is true

unfortuatley youve yet to experiance and evolve past the level of straw manning an argument because you have none of your own big grin

Dark-Jaxx
I think baiting is against the rules, or at least saying that is close to an insult due to the fact you are targeting me and trying to put me down

unfortuatley, you compare a spiritual soul to physical size which is nearly as bad, but stop feeling sad and sorry for yourself by trying to grab straws from 1/2 years ago, as Darth said "evolution" is true

unfortuatley youve yet to experiance and evolve past the level of straw manning an argument because you have none of your own big grin I wasn't debating you, I won't lower myself to that level, a strawman is when someone attacks only one aspect of an argument to invalidate the whole thing, learn what those fallacies actually mean before you use them.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I wasn't debating you, I won't lower myself to that level, a strawman is when someone attacks only one aspect of an argument to invalidate the whole thing, learn what those fallacies actually mean before you use them.

you cannot debate, so you dont have a level to lower or higher it seems. True, its more of Red herring, leading away from the debate at hand

Dark-Jaxx
you cannot debate, so you dont have a level to lower or higher it seems. True, its more of Red herring, leading away from the debate at hand Nope, Red Herrings also have to be performed in the debate, saying something like...Idk actually can't think of an example, what I was simply doing was warning people of your bias for Kain. smile

Can't debate? I already have beaten Csdabest, tell me, who have YOU beaten? And if people have stopped debating you, it is because they realised that debating you was retarded because you love Kain too much to admit he loses.

Burning thought
But your warning has no recent proof, you are baiting which is made worse by the fact you are taking something from years ago, which is made even worse by the fact its almost like me saying "haha you cant speak because you couldnt when you were 3 months old", I have no real bias, ive simply got the knowledge to know who Kain is and can smash most debators who visit this forum

Ive beaten almost everyone ive debated against since at some point or other they have either given into what Kain really is in another post, for example V2D who i still talk to on another forum still realises many of kains powers, he is not an idiot or fool enough to constantly just say "zomg i just got tired of debating" (which can be translated to, I ran out of arguments and you smashed me) , and no people stopping debating is because they have run out of points and most people like you wouldnt have the humility to say "I concede" so instead you guys just leave the forum

General Kaliero
It has been decided by Lana and myself that the topic has been lost, and the original challenge was a questionable one at best.

Therefore, the thread is now closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.