Read this before making a VS thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
As I've said before, I want everyone here to have fun posting threads about their favorite movie characters in versus matches. However, we need to be very clear about one particular rule.

If someone makes a thread and merely posts:

"I'm bored. Pick one." or "Who would win?",

The thread. Gets. Closed. Period.

Be elaborate, guys! Present scenarios! Give them weapons, vehicles, and/or handicaps! Present material that will make for a flourishing thread!

If you want to know the correct way to make a Vs. Thread that will survive, then here it is:

Say, for example, you want to pit Victor Crowley from the movie Hatchet against Jason Voohees from the Friday the 13th series, you would do something like:

Victor Crowley vs. Jason Voorhees. Both are mindless killing machines with absolutely no remorse. One is a deformed swamp behemoth, while the other is an undead juggernaut.

Victor can .

Jason can .

Both of them can have weapons such as: .

The setting is in .

So, who's gonna win?

Now, I'm not asking you guys to do this for every single Vs. thread made here. All I did was give a reasonable example of how it ought to, in my opinion, be done.

Bottom line: Don't just merely post "Who would win" or some other monosyllabic opening phrase.

Any questions can be sent to me via PM, and I will happily answer anything you might have to ask me.

Thanx and enjoy posting.

-Imp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.