Favorite Batman Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru
"Do I look like a cop?"

Bat Dude
"I'm not gonna kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me... I'm Batman!"

"I'm Vengeance... I'm the Night... I am Batman!"

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb..."

"Things change..."

BruceSkywalker
"Its not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me"

"Wait until they get a load of me"

Combat_Guru
Alfred: The only thing that stopped me from calling the men in white coats was that you said it wasn't about thrill seeking

Bruce Wayne: Its not.

Alfred: *Turns on the news of police cars chasing the batmobile* What do you call that?

Bruce Wayne: Damn good television.

Mr Shindiggery

BruceSkywalker
Batman Begins...Ra's "Have you finally learned to do what is necessary?"

Batman "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you!"

Toku King
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/GoddamnBatman.jpg

Phantom Ghost
"All men have limits. They learn what they are and learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine." - Knightfall

"Everything you know, everything you own: I'm taking it all. Look up." - Batman confronting Darkseid in JLA: Rock of Ages

"You can never escape me. Bullets don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I KNOW pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you." - Batman Year One

"You don't get it boy... this isn't a mudhole... its an operating table. (KRAKKKKK) And I'm the surgeon." - DKR

"I can see 15 ways to kill you from this position. That's how vulnerable you are, Prometheus. But I'm not going to kill you. I'm here to bring you to justice." - Batman vs Prometheus Rematch

WrathfulDwarf
Mr. Freeze: "Ice to see you!"

kidding...

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Phantom Ghost
"All men have limits. They learn what they are and learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine." - Knightfall

"Everything you know, everything you own: I'm taking it all. Look up." - Batman confronting Darkseid in JLA: Rock of Ages

"You can never escape me. Bullets don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I KNOW pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you." - Batman Year One

"You don't get it boy... this isn't a mudhole... its an operating table. (KRAKKKKK) And I'm the surgeon." - DKR

"I can see 15 ways to kill you from this position. That's how vulnerable you are, Prometheus. But I'm not going to kill you. I'm here to bring you to justice." - Batman vs Prometheus Rematch

I own YO and DKR, good quotes.

sindahouse
Originally posted by Toku King
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/GoddamnBatman.jpg

Man I got a lot, but that one is definately. What comic is that from?

yearofthebat
Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person...and deep down, I'm not

MrHeavySilence
Catwoman: "Let noone say that Catwoman is not the best-dressed woman in the world."

Adam West Batman: "There are no fashion shows where you're going, Catwoman."

atharpina
"Raz al ghul is dead. Who ar you working for? CRANE!!"- BB

"Oh, he's here.."
"who?"
"..the Bat-man." - dr crane

"Ah, having trouble? Here, take a seat. Have a drink, you look like a man who takes himself too seriously. Do you want my opinion? You need to lighten up." -scarecrow

"he'll talk to me.." - BB

"This is where we make the medicine. Perhaps you should have some...clear your head." - dr crane

"see to them...you're just a freak. Like me!" - the joker in TDK

'Lets put a smile on that face! HAHAHAHAHAH"- the joker in TDK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.