Darth Krayt vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Who takes this one, Darth Krayt or Yoda?

1)Force

2)Sabers

3)All Out

Darth Exodus
Krayt takes the saber and all out

Yoda gets the Force

Lightsnake
Why for a moment would Krayt take saber? Yoda owns him six ways to sunday in all three

Lord Knightfa11
is this a joke?

darthsith19
I can see how Krayt might be able to win a saber duel since about 90% of his body is covered by lightsaber-proof armor. But otherwise Yoda wins all of them. He might win the saber duel anyways, I am not to certain where Krayt stands.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
is this a joke?

I think it is.

I'd give it to Krayt in a lightsaber battle, personally. As A'Sharad, he was considered extremely strong in the Force, and very talented. As Krayt, he's got over a century's worth of experience under his belt, as well as lightsaber resistant armour that covers the vast majority of his body, on top of that. He'd clearly be a pretty effective combatant without the armour (I'd argue on the level of someone like Anakin Skywalker, easily); with it, I think he'd be too much for Yoda to handle.

Darth Sexy
Nobody cares Noobaris, you'll be banned again before today is over.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nobody cares Noobaris, you'll be banned again before today is over.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by 666.4
I'd give it to Krayt in a lightsaber battle, personally. As A'Sharad, he was considered extremely strong in the Force, and very talented.
More talented and stronger than YODA?

You're aware is doesn't do a thing for him on his sides, neck or head, right? Nor that Yoda has 9 times the experience Krayt does? Especially when Krayt's spent so much time in stasis?

Anakin Skywalker? So without the armor he's got...no chance against Yoda with a saber, then? With it, he has...still no chance?

Gideon
Nebaris, I fail to be impressed with Krayt's experience -- as Lightsnake correctly points out, Yoda still eclipses him there -- and as someone who has not bothered to read or care about the new comics, I'd appreciate some evidence to support your claims.

Originally posted by Lightsnake
More talented and stronger than YODA?

Firstly, I'd like to point out that my intention was not to form a comparison between the two, but just to substantiate how effective Krayt would be even without his armour, based on his talent and experience.

Secondly, I really don't see why you're using the CAPLOCKS there as if Yoda was renowned for his strength in the Force or talent, because as far as we know, he wasn't. His mastery of the Force was unparalleled, as was his wisdom, and those are what he was acknowledged for. He was a freaking 900 year old Jedi Master, it's not like he needs to have possessed above average Force potential or talent to reach the level that he has.

I'm well aware of the holes in the armour, Lightsnake, and really, I personally find the idea that you'd completely disregard what the armour does offer, and focus on something relatively insignificant, preposterous. The armour still covers the majority of his body, and it's a huge advantage that Krayt possesses over the Jedi Grand Master.

Age =/= experience.

Up until the PT times, he hadn't even practised with his lightsaber in years (as is stated in the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook under his section). Months after the Clone Wars had begun (In Jedi: Mace Windu), he's asked by Mace on whether he wanted to spar with him or not, and replies that his duel with Count Dooku was "practise enough." In a demonstration to a class of padawans, as described in Shadowhunter, after using his force mastery to dodge the attacks of three extremely adept lightsaber masters, he states that mastery of the force is an "infinitely greater" asset than actual battle prowess. It's stated at the start of Dark Rendezvous that as Grand Master of the Order, he rarely left the Temple, and that his participation in the Clone Wars was minimal.

It's pretty clear that he didn't feel the need to consistently work on his lightsaber technique, and it's pretty clear that by the time of the Clone Wars, he was pretty out of practise with the weapon.

So much time in stasis? We know that he's spent some time in stasis, but from what I remember, it was never for any extended period of time, but more so for short intervals every one in a while. Either way, as he explains to Cade in a recent Legacy issues, he's had a tonne of experience under his belt, where he's honed his skills to enormous heights. The point remains: he's clearly had the experience to largely realise his potential, so when you factor in the VC armour, I'd be willing to bet that he'd give Yoda an extremely hard fight, and possibly win.

Given Anakin's casual and quick defeat of a Jedi Weapons Master like Cin Drallig, I'd be willing to bet that he'd have more than "no chance" against Yoda if they were to engage each other, especially if he were to be thinking clearly.

Either way, you've yet to even substantiate how Yoda even compares to someone who -- when surrounded by four top Imperial Knights -- was able to face them all at the same time, and slaughter them in moments.

Neither Yoda, not his peers or rivals, have demonstrated that kind of ability with a lightsaber, and based on what we know about their respective attributes and such, I fail to see how Yoda stacks up to someone like Darth Krayt.

darthsith19
Anakin ain't that far away from Yoda in sabers. He beat Dooku pretty quickly, Yoda was unable to beat Dooku that quick. That's all I have to say.

Lightsnake

Firstly, I'd like to point out that my intention was not to form a comparison between the two, but just to substantiate how effective Krayt would be even without his armour, based on his talent and experience.
In other words: not a drop in the bucket to Yoda "most powerful Jedi ever after Luke."
Yawn

You're joking, right? He was renowned for strength in force or his talent and then you say his mastery of the Force was unparalleled?
Ridiculous

Which is why Jedi masters over a 1000 years old don't hold a candle to him....like Odan, Ood, T'ra Saa...give me a break.

'Huge?' His head is entirely unprotected and Vonduun Crab armor can be damaged and cut effectively. Add that to Yoda being much faster and more agile...

Dark Rendezvous kinda confirms...Yoda has a lot.

Gonna have to call you out on that one, actually. We kinda know from Shadow Hunter and DR that's kinda BS.
And suppose it is, so...at his age, out of practice, he was able to defeat Count Dooku, who was described as one of the most formidable saber combatants the Jedi Order ever produced

Again, gonna have you call you out here. We kinda know Yoda is an exemplary saber combatant. Oh, and if Dooku is just 'practice' for him, good luck Krayt

So, he eclipses Krayt even further?

And in the NEC, we know he destroyed, single handedly an entire army of droids
Or his actions in Jedi: Yoda, the Yinchorri rebellion, the Bpfasshi Dark Jedi, the actions on Ilum...I could keep going

And still good enough to defeat Count Dooku in saber combat.
Lord, you're laughable.

Prove up, please. Legacy describes the periods of stasis as 'extensive'

Alright, bucko, let's see proof:
Evidence of his practice after he escaped the Vong. I'm waiting. How much did he get on Korriban, now? Especially with a totally loyal Sith Order?

And I'd be willing to bet most logical people will laugh you off.
And they will. Krayt's 'potential?' When was it even close to Yoda's now?

Yeah, not like Anakin was a veteran warrior on a higher tier than Cin...not like it was directly stated of all the Jedi, in DR, only Mace Windu MIGHT have stood against Yoda on level ground (That oddly doesn't include Ani), factor in the clear statement from RoDV that Yoda'd have butchered Anakin...please

'Top' Imperial Knights? Why would Fel waste 'top' imperial knights on a decay now? Wowsers, Krayt kills four nameless nobodies! Yoda took on a group of Bpfasshi Jedi and killed them all. A group responsible for causing terror throughout the Bpfasshi system.
Somehow, I'm gonna bet there were more than four.

Because you're a blind hater of anything prequel who refuses to see anything like sense.
Superior speed, force mastery, strength, experience, skill....
Krayt's ****ed

Darth Sexy
Why are you arguing with Noobaris?

Faunus

Secondly, I really don't see why you're using the CAPLOCKS there as if Yoda was renowned for his strength in the Force or talent, because as far as we know, he wasn't. His mastery of the Force was unparalleled, as was his wisdom, and those are what he was acknowledged for. He was a freaking 900 year old Jedi Master, it's not like he needs to have possessed above average Force potential or talent to reach the level that he has.Which would be why Obi-Wan in TPM notes - with obvious surprise - that Anakin's midichlorian count is "even higher than ." Not to mention that he was said to possess raw power equivalent to that of Anakin Skywalker or Kar Vastor by Mace, who also claimed Yoda was far above him in terms of power on mulitple occasions.

Yoda has an extremely high level of power lying underneath everything else.

This is true, and thanks to that he'll stay alive longer than he would've without it. But it's just delaying the inevitable.

And apparently, he doesn't need to. Despite the purported "lack of practice," Yoda fought off Count Dooku twice, and did just fine against Sidious - who, by the way, managed to slaughter three Jedi Masters in seconds and hold his own against Mace Windu with very little recent training.

Well what showings had he had that would put him on par with someone like Anakin, let alone Yoda? As far as I can recall, he killed some Force-sensitive Imperial Guards and ruled over an army of garbage Dark-siders. Hardly the best credentials.

He'd still lose, and it wouldn't be all that much of a fight.

In a passage you cited above, he easily evades the strikes of three Jedi Masters working in concert without even using his lightsaber, one of whom, I believe, was Depa.

That's not even touching on the likely superiority of his opponents in comparison to those of Krayt. The PT era Jedi Masters are likely far more skilled than the Imperial Guards, and its made quite clear that they pose little threat to him.

See the above.

His peers? Really? How about Count Dooku casually manhandling Sora Bulq and Tholme at the same time, and replicating that feat in RotS against Anakin and Obi-Wan? And I guess you missed the part where a relatively "out-of-practice" Palpatine took apart three renowned Jedi Masters in seconds, then proceeded to duel Mace Windu almost to a standstill. Sorry, but no. Krayt doesn't have a prayer.

Gideon
And the old guys can still kick some ass. stick out tongue

darthsith19
I might be mistaken, but last I checked, Krayt wears a helmet, Is it not made out of Vonduun Crab armor?

http://www.edandmari.com/starwars/images/DarthKrayt.jpg

Lightsnake
Given the shape and dexterity it can be removed with, as opposed to the rest of his armor that's stuck in him, I doubt it.

Originally posted by Faunus
Which would be why Obi-Wan in TPM notes - with obvious surprise - that Anakin's midichlorian count is "even higher than ." Not to mention that he was said to possess raw power equivalent to that of Anakin Skywalker or Kar Vastor by Mace, who also claimed Yoda was far above him in terms of power on mulitple occasions.

Yoda has an extremely high level of power lying underneath everything else.

You're right, I'm actually genuinely quite surprised that I forgot about that stuff, given how many times I've brought it up in past debates. Anyways, my bad, but the point remains that there's absolutely nothing that points to Yoda's natural talent with a lightsaber having been anything special, which is what Lightsnake was implying.

No, there's more to possessing such armour than simply being able to last longer against your opponent; it adds to the effectiveness of one's offence. A few examples: Krayt would be able to focus almost completely on his offence without having to sacrifice his defence (think Ataru with few defencive weaknesses), he'd be able to use his body parts to block Yoda's attacks and immediately (given the blocking isn't being done by his weapons) be able to follow up on the counterattack with his twin sabers, and he'd be able to throw melee attacks without having to worry about his limbs being sliced off.

The protection that the armour provides, and being able to fight without the need to protect yourself are huge advantages, that shouldn't be nitpicked at, and just accepted as being what they are: the sh1t.

Also, it's not as if he sucks without the armour, given the fact that he was clearly an extremely talented and force strong Jedi, and as a Sith, has received decades worth of battle experience to hone that potential.

No, it's not "purported." As I explained, it's outright stated in the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook that nobody had even seen him with a lightsaber for years, in reference to his TPM self, and during the Clone Wars, not only is it explicitly stated that as Jedi Grand Master, he rarely left the temple, but he apparently still didn't feel the need to work on his skills, as is evident by his attitude towards training, as is seen in Jedi: Mace Windu.

I know full well what they've both achieved, Faunus, and had you actually payed attention to the argument that you jumped into, you would have noticed that I was simply pointing out that Yoda's experience with a saber is largely made void by how little he practised by the time period we're dealing with. I never denied the fact that Yoda is clearly a hell of a saber combatant with his force mastery alone, but technique is a factor that should be taken into consideration, and it's something that Krayt logically has Yoda beat in.

You can argue from personal opinion all you want, it doesn't make it any less of a fallacy.

Now, we know that the Imperial Knights were clearly some of Roan Fell's best, given he trusted them over any others to hold back the Sith long enough so that he and his party could escape. Aside from that, the circumstances that he defeated them in suggests an extremely high level of ability, being surrounded by all four of them, and casually slaughtering them all in moments. As a showing, it puts nearly any other to shame.

Faunus, if you're going to go out of your way to reply to someone else's argument, at least substantiate your claims. Yoda isn't exactly the type of guy who's gonna be able to exploit Anakin's emotional vulnerabilities any time soon, and with a clear mind, he's shown some extremely impressive ability with a saber, examples being his defeat of Cin Drallig in seconds whilst dueling another opponent, as well as his quick defeat of Count Dooku, who was able to at least out up a fight against Yoda.

In a prearranged demonstration that, for all we know, could well have been exaggerating the effectiveness of Yoda's mastery of the Force to further drive the intended message through to the padawans: that mastery of the Force is a far greater asset to a Jedi than sheer lightsaber prowess. We don't know either way, making what we see inadmissible as evidence.

"Likely?" You're again arguing from personal opinion, making claims without substantiating them because something simply seems to be the case.

Never mind the fact that unlike the PT Jedi Order, the Imperial Knights didn't restrict themselves by following some code, or the fact that, unlike the PT Jedi, they were far more focused on the combat related aspects of being a Jedi, made to act as bodyguards and soldiers, rather than diplomats and negotiators.

No, the PT Jedi must be better... because... they were in the movies?

And you'd expect nothing less from his peace keeping allies and students.

I have, and the "above" doesn't prove a thing given that we don't know the full circumstances behind what's shown in the demonstration.

I love how you fail to mention the fact that the only proven impressive combatant of the Jedi duo - Sora Bulq, was working with the Count at the very time the duel took place.

Really, that point alone pretty much negates anything that might have been impressive about the showing, given how little Tholme has shown in situations that would call for it.

666.4: Neither Yoda, not his peers or rivals, have demonstrated that kind of ability with a lightsaber.

He took them down using his superior force powers, he didn't take them both on and eliminate Obi-Wan through his lightsaber prowess.

The first two: Agen and Saesee, were renowned for their prowess with a lightsaber, which was made irrelevant by how Palpatine, rather than engaging them in battle, caught them off guard and took them down in one hit. As far as force powers go, they've displayed nothing, meaning that there's nothing that suggests their reflexes were up to par, and nothing that makes the first part of Palpatine's showing anything special.

Now sure, his take down of Kit Fisto, and performance against Mace Windu was extremely impressive, but in comparison to the way in which Krayt - after being completely surrounded - casually demolished four impressive Imperial Knights in moments? It's lacking.

Please. His showings go beyond anything we've seen from Yoda (as well as his equals and inferiors), and looking at their respective attributes, on paper, Krayt would logically win. His armour is simply too big an advantage to ignore, and without it, he's clearly got Yoda beat by a fair amount in technical prowess. Yoda has one advantage: his (from what we know) superior force mastery, but taking into account the armour and superior technique on Krayt's part, Yoda's logically going down.

Darth Sexy
no

Lightsnake
You're right, I'm actually genuinely quite surprised that I forgot about that stuff, given how many times I've brought it up in past debates. Anyways, my bad, but the point remains that there's absolutely nothing that points to Yoda's natural talent with a lightsaber having been anything special, which is what Lightsnake was implying.
You mean, besides all the impressive feats he's demonstrated with it. Right. OK.

And since Krayt is just as out of practice with a saber, what difference does it make? As we see in the latest Claws of the dragon, he can still be hurt through his armor and decapitated.

They're just as much as disadvantages when your opponent decides to slice through the weak point.

A'Sharad was a talented Jedi...who was nothing to most of the Jedi on the council, got his ass kicked by an out of practice Obi-wan, Aurra Sing....it's incredible you're trying to use Hett as ANY kind of example when Yoda dwarfed him in every way.

Oh, so it says somthing different than hat you said it did?

And despite that, he still tooled Count Dooku, one of the finest saber combatants ever.

And his skill outweighs that.
Sorry

Accordin to killing four worthless canon fodder who were MEANT to be sacrificed?
Yoda's technique surpassed any other Jedi in the Clone Wars and A'Sharad spent years on Korriban, then captured by the Vong and then in stasis.
Where has he had time to practice?
Oh, and Mace freely admits Yoda is better than him with the saber. DR stated only Mace MIGHT have stood against him with a saber on even ground. Of all the Jedi. That includes Hett and Anakin

Which is why he didn't even send a double capable of fighting. Those Imperial Knights were meant to, y'know, DIE, while Fel was long gone. When was it hitned they were impressive?

You mean like Yoda defeating an entire force of Bpfasshi Dark Jedi at once? But wait, you won't think about that

RoDV states Yoda would've slaughtered Anakin. Lucas put Mace, Yoda and Palpatine on the same tier. Guess who's not on it? Ani

In other words: "It's not evidence if I don't want it to be!"
He danced around Depa and two other masters. Find evidence disputing it or get over it

Lightsnake
And as such, completely out of practice, given they're gray Jedi with little combat experience whatsoever.

Show me anything detailing impressive abilities by those fodder sent to die or get over it, kthx

Talking about the same guy who decided to kill Palpatine with no argument and has fought numerous Dark Jedi, and wars and killed more than Whie Malreaux could imagine, right?

Except that he showed much higher speed and skill than three saber masters.
Gee, what COULD it mean?

I love what a worthless liar you are. Sora was converted AFTER the fight. Sora outright tells Tholme Dooku converted him after the fight in iege of Saleucami

Despite being a master master with Anzati training and high level force powers?
Sora was a good guy at that point, btw. he turned after Dooku knocked him out in the fight and took him away.

He was holding them both off...WITH A LIGHTSABER! *GASP!*

So was Kit...and wow, Palp is faster and good enough to kill them with one hit and they can't fight back when he goes after them.
That shows how superior they are. Truly. Really

Despite their showings in the Republics comics?
GL: You have to be Mace or Yoda to compete with Palpatine.
Period. Get over it

Impressive? Prove up.
They were literally sent to DIE, get it through your thick skull. They were sent so KRayt would think he really killed Roan. There's nothing suggesting they were impressive and it doesn't override Yoda's defeat of a LOT more than 4 Bpfasshi Dark Jedi

Yawn. Disproven

Despite having shown nothing in combat besides killing canon fodder. Makes him better than someone who goes head to head with the best saber combatants in the galaxy and killed an entire group of Dark Jedi.
And Krayt's head is totally unprotected, but we can ignore what hurts our argument since we're idiotic little fanboys with a hatred for the PT.

Superior saber mastery? Please. More like Yoda disarms and beheads him instantly. Or just cuts through the Vonduun Crab armor.

Darth Sexy
Noobaris, you are one stupid human being.

The big EH
Originally posted by darthsith19
I can see how Krayt might be able to win a saber duel since about 90% of his body is covered by lightsaber-proof armor. But otherwise Yoda wins all of them. He might win the saber duel anyways, I am not to certain where Krayt stands. not totally saber proof, it's only resistant to quick contact, and yoda would still win, making that him win everything

darthsith19
Originally posted by The big EH
not totally saber proof, it's only resistant to quick contact, and yoda would still win, making that him win everything
Well Yoda uses Ataru which focuses on quick, light blows, so "quick contact" = Yoda.

Gideon
Nebaris, your entire argument (once again) hinges on one thing: Krayt's defeat of the Imperial Knights. The fact remains that you've yet to prove that they are anything worth considering in terms of skill and ability, so before you go and prattle on how "please he has logically shown more than Yoda", remember that you are required to prove such a thing before doing so. Otherwise, as is the case now, no one is going to take you seriously.

It will be interesting to see Faunus's rebuttal.

Faunus
*sigh* Do I have to? I may as well just wait until his next post, seeing as how LS already hit this one.

Gideon
*sigh* Do I have to? I may as well just wait until his next post, seeing as how LS already hit this one.

That's traditionally how it works. Besides, give me a break; Lightsnake and I have been taking turns slapping Nebaris around for months upon months. About damn time you start taking over. stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
noobaris. seriously... get ahold of it. this fight is a joke. yoda owns. why dont you debate where you have a chance?

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I am one stupid human being.

I couldnt have said it better.

Faunus

Call me noobaris again, and I'll have Gideon recite some of Publius' material to you, and believe me, that is not something you want to go through.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
That's traditionally how it works. Besides, give me a break; Lightsnake and I have been taking turns slapping Nebaris around for months upon months. About damn time you start taking over. stick out tongue Hey. I had Numan and tommyvercetti. QED.

At least Nebaris knows how to type. And he's had some decent arguments in the past.

Darth Sexy
pwned...Again

Btw, I thought Noobaris WAS Numan.

The big EH
Originally posted by darthsith19
Well Yoda uses Ataru which focuses on quick, light blows, so "quick contact" = Yoda. still that doesnt make the armour completely saber proof, just to yoda who would problly change form or something

and did somebody actually say that krayt showed more power than yoda? he electricuted some people and killed some pathetics, yoda would have absorbed the lightning then stormed the jedi temple and killed all the clones....again, and yes i know there were only a few clone compared to the army that went in there

Gideon
Hey. I had Numan and tommyvercetti. QED.

At least Nebaris knows how to type. And he's had some decent arguments in the past.

Nebaris isn't stupid, but that doesn't prevent him from making some bullshit points. I mean, come on, this is one of the most ridiculous approaches that one can make. There is absolutely no suggestion of evidence that would compel a reasonable person to conclude that Krayt is anything near Yoda.

Faunus
This is true. And the whole 30+(?) sock think is more than little bit ridiculous.

But at least we have Man of Christ to balance things out. He's a blast.

Gideon
This is true. And the whole 30+(?) sock think is more than little bit ridiculous.

But at least we have Man of Christ to balance things out. He's a blast.

I don't understand it, either. Especially from a person who thinks he's God's gift to humor (you should see his lectures on banter); it's just not funny. And when people ask, he always declines to answer.

Though you did seem to send him scurrying. Points to you. big grin

caedusrulesall
Noobaris, it almost seems that you like coming back to be banned and pwned, so let me help you along on your path to catharsis (spiritual renewal to anyone who doesn't know what that means) in the form of being banned yet again.

(clears throat)

Get your worthless ideas and your worthless sock accounts out of the forums so we can finally have some peace and quiet after over 30 of your pathetic attempts at debating your ideas here.

As for the fight, I'd give all three to Yoda, although I think that the Vonduun Skerr Kyrric would not make it easy. But then again, as Bane, Andenddu (I hope I spelled that right) and Nihilus said, Krayt is just a pretender. He would put up a fight, no doubt about that, but Yoda would triumph.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
I don't understand it, either. Especially from a person who thinks he's God's gift to humor (you should see his lectures on banter); it's just not funny. And when people ask, he always declines to answer.

Though you did seem to send him scurrying. Points to you. big grin Respect, foo'. I'm teh FaunusGod.

Basically, I pwn.

Who wants peace and quiet? Pfft. Anarchy and war FTW.

The big EH
exactly

caedusrulesall
Who wants peace and quiet? Pfft. Anarchy and war FTW.

I meant peace and quiet from Noobaris' ideas. Anarchy and war rule the rest of the time.

caedusrulesall
UPDATE: Nebaris just got banned (again) about seven/eight minutes ago.

666.five
Hi there. I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to conversing with all of you, especially you Darth Sexy.

caedusrulesall
Oh dammit he's back.

Refer to my previous comments, Noobaris.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by 666.five
Hi there. I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to conversing with all of you, especially you Darth Sexy.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You are quite the character.

I always thought that it would be funny if somebody would do as you are doing.

Tell me in short,

Are you fond of Revan?

The big EH
Hi there. I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to conversing with all of you, especially you Darth Sexy. horrible attempt to cover the fact that you are a sock, i mean atleast change the friggin naming scheme

Light_Sith
Originally posted by The big EH
horrible attempt to cover the fact that you are a sock

It would seem that when one reaches a certain level of determination, schemes are no longer necessary.

Crackpot or not, I can't help but laugh.

caedusrulesall
Nebaris, let me address you directly. Why? Why do you come back so often? I know we all like bashing you, so why do you come back? Could you not move on from KMC, move to another forum, or not on a forum at all? We're sick of you here, so why do you not move on?

Note: Remember that we will return to insulting you, bashing you, and pwning you if you do not heed my words and leave.

The big EH
i dont even know him and he already pisses the carp out of me

Darth Sexy
Noobaris has no life.

The big EH
i have next to no life and i piss very few people off no expression

Darth Sexy
banned again

Lt. Valerian
God... the guy is a complete *******.

darthsith19
Anyone want to bet on how long it will be until the next sock?

Lord Knightfa11

problems with this post"

1. nobody is capable of conversing with darth sexy. much less especially conversing... and why would you want to converse with darth sexy? what are you, six?

2. its the same thing as 666.4 only with a five

3. you suck noob.

Darth Sexy
Knightfall, you only think this because I refuse to converse with stupid people such as yourself.

Lord Knightfa11
oo... name calling. mommy, he called me stupid! come up with something better then this.

Darth Sexy
Than. I rest my case..

Lord Knightfa11
than? wtf is than?

Lord Knightfa11
was going to have the following pic as my sig but was too big so i cried myself to sleep and then posted it here for you darth sexy...

Light_Sith
than? wtf is than?

I believe that it was an intentional poke at you.

Lord Knightfa11
um what is than? its a nonsence word? idk what it means?

Light_Sith
um what is than? its a nonsence word? idk what it means?

He was playing with you.

You said "then" instead of "than".

Darth Exodus
I also can't help but laugh when Nebaris comes back, both at his determination and at your reaction. And for your information, he probably just comes back to annoy you becuase that's the kind of guy he is, he just thoroughly enjoys doing it.
And to be honest, you guy's must see the benefits of his contant returns. Without him and all the other's you constantly tell to leave the forum would get really boring.

The Sidious vs everyone thread:

Gigeon: Sids pwn.
Darth Sexy: Yes......

GideonmessedSo........ nice weather huh.
Darth Sexy: Yeah.
(uncomfortably silence)

DS: this sucks, i'm going to whip that midgit that I dressed up as Luke then locked in my basement. Mabye her pain will distract me from my own inability to form complete sentenc........ (leaves)

Taa Daaa!!!!

Copywrited.

Darth Exodus
And yes I was joking in my first thread.

Janus Marius

This goes in my profile quotes collection.

0°Mandalore°0
was going to have the following pic as my sig but was too big so i cried myself to sleep and then posted it here for you darth sexy...

You hate him that much?

Lord Knightfa11
no... i like annoying and owning him in every insult fight he starts that much big grin

yes, i hate njo luke that much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.