Greetings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryumaru
Konnichi wa to you all! I am Ryumaru, often called Ryu for short, a long-time RPer who's looking to get out of my current community and make a fresh start with new people and new ideas. I hope to come to know many of you as my friends.

Just as a little about myself, I am 100% American, but a HUGE fan of anime and of the japanese culture in general. I do know some japanese, though only enough for simple phrases and to make names for techniques and stuff like that. I also am a huge fan of Dragons (hence my screenname "Ryumaru", which can be translated as "Dragon Man"wink and fiction in general... My tastes are a bit more specific then that, but it'll take a while to explain that. I like to spend my time working on/running my site(s) as well as playing on the occasional MMORPG (my current one is DOMO)

Anyway, I hope you'll all enjoy what I bring with me from my community of RPing anime lovers.

Wålshy
hi, welcome, have fun

BruceSkywalker
Welcome

amlap
hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.