Formula 1 thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

coolmovies
F1 is gonna be shown on BBC 1 from next season 2009 . The BBC have made a 5 year deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7306123.stm

Bicnarok
Originally posted by coolmovies
F1 is gonna be shown on BBC 1 from next season 2009 . The BBC have made a 5 year deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7306123.stm

Yeh heard about that on the news. Now that Hamilton is popular and expected to do well they certainly bought themselves a good viewer grabber

Bicnarok
Oh dear me, did anyone see this last race in Brazil?

Hamilton won the championship in the last corner, by coming 5th.

Unbelievable!!

Phantom Miria
Good luck, Felipe Massa erm

Bicnarok

Phantom Miria
Every season has its points of interest, if you ask me yes

Bicnarok
but the change of dominance seems to be comming.

Phantom Miria
What do you mean?

Bicnarok
Schumaker is back.!!

§P0oONY
I know... Can't ****ing wait.

Hevepovi
brawn need to get there sh!t together, red bull are going to close in so f*cking fast they won't know what hit 'em, jenson's not going to have that lead for long if brawn can't sort out their f*cking tires

§P0oONY
I think Button will win the drivers championship... The constructors though... That's where the action will be in the 2nd half of the season.

Rogue Jedi
I know shit about Formula 1, but I like watching it on occasion, much more entertaining than Nascar.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know shit about Formula 1, but I like watching it on occasion, much more entertaining than Nascar. The US are getting a team next season. Though I'd put money on it sucking.

Ultraviolence
I'm surprised this thread is so empty. Formula 1 is a spectacular sport.

Bicnarok
Especially the crashes

Ultraviolence
I wouldn't expect otherwise. You have some of the fastest and most aerodynamic vehicles in the racing sport.

§P0oONY
Rain was a blessing and a half. You'd be hard pressed to find a race as good as that Aussie one. It certainly shut me up after the dismal 1st race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.