Crank 2: High voltage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
I cannot believe they are making another crank...

the plot is so far fetched that i really want to see it eek!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1121931/

=Tired Hiker=
I'll rent it like I rented the first one.

Mairuzu
ill probably just walk in after another movie i paid for

T.M
They ain't just making another one. A 3rd is planned too, and it is rumored the 3rd will be shot in 3D.

Mairuzu
Well hot damn lol

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by Mairuzu
ill probably just walk in after another movie i paid for

lol i do that all the time, its my way of saying f&$k you society smile

Mairuzu
Gewd job

super pr*xy
what the f***! he fell out of a f****** chopper for f**** sake!!! although he did blink afterwards.

=Tired Hiker=
I know, right after he blinked I thought, don't tell me there's going to be a sequel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MildPossession
I will not be rushing to see this, thought the first one was pure garbage.

Toku King
Ugh. The first one stunk. Why make another one?

Mairuzu
I find it funny there is another. Ill either ***** trick it in for free, or cheap theatre stick out tongue

McLovin
"Chelios faces a Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep working".

Hahahahahaha.

I love it.

BruceSkywalker
I hope their is a hot babe in this because Amy Smart was the only reason I saw the first one.

Mairuzu
I dont find her that hot...

Mairuzu
edit: she should be in it again..

super pr*xy
first, the name chev chelios is worse than elektra natchios. they sound like entrees in a mexican restaurant or bags of chips...

second, a nearly indestructable herat would kill in the black market. i'd run after it, too.

third, the final movie is about the mafia stealing his nearly indestructible gonads. i mean c'mon... if his huevos survived after that fall, i'd want 'em too. i will never be afraid of getting kick in the balls... ever.

Mairuzu
i'd just take his whole body

=Tired Hiker=
And his head didn't even pop when he landed. His bones must be laced with Adamantium.

BruceSkywalker
edit: she should be in it again..

If she is I may see it. I also hope that another hot babe will be in it.

ragesRemorse
I really would have preferred crank to remain as shit movie that turned out to be a good time.

Now...,like most other movies. It is going to become a joke of itself, due to unnecessary sequels

cozmyster1
crank was mint man crank 2 i hope wil be good im lookin fawward haha and transporter was awsome to lol

D-Wag
http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/crank2/large.html

Looks sick, definitely going to see this.

Sado22
..................is this for real? no expression

MildPossession
Saw the trailer for the second time and still think it looks absolute crap.

D-Wag
Originally posted by MildPossession
Saw the trailer for the second time and still think it looks absolute crap.

your crrraaazzzyy

Sado22
well its not meant to be for everyone. Crank itself was the postmodernist, action-over-story type of stuff and that's cool.....because we are in the postmodernist era. i'm surprised that so many "critics" don't even know that much.

MildPossession
Oh I don't mind action over story in movies, it's a nice break, but still thought Crank was crap, and the sequel looks just as crap.

smile

Toku King
"Crank" had everything I like in action films. Unfortunately, it was done completely wrong.
This movie looks like nothing more than another random sequel movie for the sole purpose of money. Still, looks pretty decent, and I may download it online.

Mairuzu
HAHAHHAHAHA

im actually looking forward to it now, this is hilarious

UrCGpUKhadU

BruceSkywalker
Just found out Corey Haim is in this sad sad sad

Messahi
Crank is my guilty pleasure. Actually,Jason Statham is my real guilty pleasure. (Though I don't feel guilty for enjoying his movies) I love all of his none sense violence in his films that are barely tied together with a competent story. But crank is a raunchy,idiotic,barbaric,action packed and mayhem filled action flick.

Crank 2 looks more chaotic,moronic,and violent then the first and I cant wait to see it! HIGH hopes here. Don't let me down Jason! Not like....In the name of the king sad

K.Canton
I have a feeling this will be a pretty awesome film if you can turn off your brain for the duration of the film. I really enjoyed the first one, but then again I went in knowing it's not a thinking film.

jinXed by JaNx
I just noticed while watching this trailer that someone is using an Apple iphone. That is goddamn bullshit. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. This movie takes place exactly where the first Crank left off. When the first movie was made the Apple iphone didn't even exist. It is that kind of blatantly lazy mistake that will keep me from seeing this movie. If the filmmakers didn't care enough to keep the time line with the first Crank consistent, that tells me that they cared very little about the project they were working on.

Movie is going to suck and i want all you bastards to remember that i called it. Iphones just didn't exist wink

Mairuzu
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I just noticed while watching this trailer that someone is using an Apple iphone. That is goddamn bullshit. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. This movie takes place exactly where the first Crank left off. When the first movie was made the Apple iphone didn't even exist. It is that kind of blatantly lazy mistake that will keep me from seeing this movie. If the filmmakers didn't care enough to keep the time line with the first Crank consistent, that tells me that they cared very little about the project they were working on.

Movie is going to suck and i want all you bastards to remember that i called it. Iphones just didn't exist wink I can explain that, you see, he's running on a ****ing battery basically

im sure they have the technology to have made an iphone in their "alternate universe"

laughing out loud

Messahi
Agreed! 5 points to you!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

Movie is going to suck and i want all you bastards to remember that i called it. Iphones just didn't exist wink

thats great product placement

jinXed by JaNx
I can explain that, you see, he's running on a ****ing battery basically

im sure they have the technology to have made an iphone in their "alternate universe"

laughing out loud

oh

Scarlet Fox
Crank was okay. Im a big fan of Jason Stathom. .. i think ispelled his name right. ^_^ But High Voltage? Come on. Ive seen the comercial. He wires a car battery to his nipple and tongue.... WTF?!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Crank was okay. Im a big fan of Jason Stathom. .. i think ispelled his name right. ^_^ But High Voltage? Come on. Ive seen the comercial. He wires a car battery to his nipple and tongue.... WTF?!

You know you're into dirty things like that. Statham btw.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Crank was okay. Im a big fan of Jason Stathom. .. i think ispelled his name right. ^_^ But High Voltage? Come on. Ive seen the comercial. He wires a car battery to his nipple and tongue.... WTF?! Get high, have fun

Messahi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
If she is I may see it. I also hope that another hot babe will be in it.
Yeah she's in it. She figured Chev was dead so she starts working at a strip club. :3..i think

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Messahi
Yeah she's in it. She figured Chev was dead so she starts working at a strip club. :3..i think

Then this may be worth seeing

Darth Macabre
Its mindless fun, just turn your mind off and enjoy.

omgchos
I gotta know...

XanatosForever
MST 3 K Mantra for the win, am I right? eek!

simpleviolet
Awesome! The first Crank was sweet gonna be great for over-the-top action scenes and good for a few laughs and amy smart plays as a stripper! I like it when the girl walks past and he whistles then he says thats not so bad. Haha. It's great

XanatosForever
This movie is amazing. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.