Rots palp vs a stampede of 50 elephants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
he stands on the plains and suddenly a paquiderm stampede of 50 elephants charges at him, he draws his saber, and begins.

and to any Moderators, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it and tell me where you moved it, or create a forum where we can pit Sw characters against non sw people, things etc..

Lord Knightfa11
um... lmao.... lmao....

nobody dies. palpatine runs away. or avoids them, jumps on their heads and slices their throats.

Elite Hunter
this thread fails

Lord Knightfa11
yea

wtf?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Man of Christ
he stands on the plains and suddenly a paquiderm stampede of 50 elephants charges at him, he draws his saber, and begins.

and to any Moderators, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it and tell me where you moved it, or create a forum where we can pit Sw characters against non sw people, things etc.. Yeah... good luck with that.

And besides, Palpatine's skin is gray like a mouse. He'd only need to strip naked, lie down and squeak a few times.

Total uberFTWpwnage.

Lord Knightfa11
tehee i like this guy.... sense of humor! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.