Anti-Monitor and Sinestro Corps. vs Galactus and Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Anti-Monitor, Parallax, Superman Prime, Hank Henshaw, and Sinestro

versus

Galactus, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Stardust and Terrax

batdude123
Ouch.

Galactus and his heralds go down hard.

Bentley
Man, Prime is worse news for Galan than the Anti-monitor.

Ultimate nullifier for the win.

batdude123
Originally posted by Bentley
Ultimate nullifier for the win.

Shut up.

Sirius77
The am and his heralds...

Bentley
Originally posted by batdude123
Shut up.

shutup

batdude123
thumb up

guy222
Parallax FTW

Master-Borg
btw, for clarification, this is the Parallax depicted in the Sinestro Corps storyline.

Also, Galactus has just fed on nutrient rich planets and is energized.

Mindset
Terrax is the weak link

guy222
Ok...Which AM

Master-Borg
Originally posted by guy222
Ok...Which AM The one depicted in the Sinestro Corps storyline.

guy222
The weaker one

CaptainStoic
This is one of the worst cases of spite that I've ever seen, Galactus' Heralds are useless against most except for Henshaw, and Sinestro. Big G and the Heralds lose quickly.

Priest
The most recent AM would get his ass kicked by Galactus imo.

guy222
Agreed

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Priest
The most recent AM would get his ass kicked by Galactus imo.

Maybe but this is a team effort, and Parallax, Anti-Monitor, and Superman Prime could all give Galactus at his usual levels of power a rough time. All of them would kill him.

Priest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Maybe but this is a team effort, and Parallax, Anti-Monitor, and Superman Prime could all give Galactus at his usual levels of power a rough time. All of them would kill him.
No they won't.

Mindset
CaptainStoic did you read Sinestro Corps?

Parallax wasn't that strong.

SMP was the strongest followed by Henshaw and maybe Parallax.

And I'd say Galactus is stronger than the AM in SC.

Red sun radiation would take SMP out of the fight pretty fast.

Superboy Prime
I agree.

Sirius77
Parallax wasnt as strong as he was, but he is high herald at least. Thats all that his feats showed him to be.

And the second part is true.

And Galactus probably was slightly over the am, but he did take a galaxy destroying blast and still come out fighting, but after a long fight he would go down to galactus.

And I doubt that they would have time to expliot the red sun radiation weakness... Superman-prime would fighting waaay too fast. Terrax would be one-shoted almost immediately. The rest of the heralds would be either stalemated or beaten by the rest of the sc members, while Superman-prime flies by and speedblitzes them all and tips the scales if they aren't already that way. Then the am and al of his heralds dogpile Galactus. Thats how it would go imo.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77
Parallax wasnt as strong as he was, but he is high herald at least. Thats all that his feats showed him to be.

And Galactus probably was slightly over the am, but he did take a galaxy destroying blast and still come out fighting, but after a long fight he would go down to galactus.

And I doubt that they would have time to expliot the red sun radiation weakness... Superman-prime would fighting waaay too fast. Terrax would be one-shoted almost immediately. The rest of the heralds would be either stalemated or beaten by the rest of the sc members, while Superman-prime flies by and speedblitzes them all and tips the scales if they aren't already that way. Then the am and al of his heralds dogpile Galactus. Thats how it would go imo.

Parallax didn't seem like a high herald, what feats did he do to suggest to you that he is?

SMP is not going to speed blitz all the heralds.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mindset
Parallax didn't seem like a high herald, what feats did he do to suggest to you that he is?

SMP is not going to speed blitz all the heralds.

Because Kyle was high herald, and he took on Hal and John at the same time. He was basically Kyle with an amp. And thats pretty powerful. People just see him as 'not high herald' because he didnt live up to what he was, so people dont bother looking at his feats.

Yes he will. If they're fighting people who are on their level or above, they wont have time to multitask. And yes, Superman-prime is that fast.

quanchi112
Team 1 all day.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 all day. I agree with Qunachi eek! . The Anti Monitors Heralds win it for him.

Mindset
Because Kyle was high herald, and he took on Hal and John at the same time. He was basically Kyle with an amp. And thats pretty powerful. People just see him as 'not high herald' because he didnt live up to what he was, so people dont bother looking at his feats.

Yes he will. If they're fighting people who are on their level or above, they wont have time to multitask. And yes, Superman-prime is that fast.

I guess I don't remember Kyllax that well, would you mind posting his feats? embarrasment

It would be each herald to a fighter, SS would probably take SMP, and I don't see SMP attempting to speedblitz him.

iceman24567
I guess I don't remember Kyllax that well, would you mind posting his feats? embarrasment

It would be each herald to a fighter, SS would probably take SMP, and I don't see SMP attempting to speedblitz him. Henshaw could take out the Surfer.

Mindset
Henshaw will be fighting stardust whistle

Superboy Prime
IMO the Anti-Monitor and Parallax weren't obviously at their previous levels.

iceman24567
Henshaw will be fighting stardust whistle Lulz ok you win.schmoll

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree with Qunachi eek! . The Anti Monitors Heralds win it for him. Its about time you were right. wink

MightyEInherjar

If Silver Surfer can figure out Gladiator's obscure radiation weakness the first time he saw him, I'm sure Galactus can find SMPs weakness that much faster.

Galactus is supposed to be freshly fed, so I could see him blasting all of them in the beginning and taking out Cyborg Superman and Sinestro in the first stages of the fight. Galactus's heralds are all the time to sacrifice themselves to save Galactus, so SS and co could split up to distract SMP and Parallax long enough for Galactus to go head to head with AM.

After Galactus finished off AM, the heralds would have most likely been killed by SMP and Parallax (with maybe the exception of Surfer, due to his recent upgrade), and Galactus can finish off the last two if he isn't 'out of juice' by then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.