Brit's rant on 'Sordi' Arabia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Just received this in an email, thought it was interesting. He verbalised many of my personal opinions and I doubt I'm the only one to agree with a lot of what he's saying.

Any thoughts? smile

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredemands/index.php?autostart=true&language_setting=en_1618

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Syren
Just received this in an email, thought it was interesting. He verbalised many of my personal opinions and I doubt I'm the only one to agree with a lot of what he's saying.

Any thoughts? smile

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredemands/index.php?autostart=true&language_setting=en_1618

I watched half of the video and now I'm half as pissed as I would be had I watched the entire thing. Seems like a shitty state of affairs.

WrathfulDwarf
He has some highlights in his speech. He's entitle to his opinion.

But for me....he seem a bit too Eurocentric....too much "They" (muslims) agaisn't "us" (europeans)

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, it's rubbish really; being fair to people and not inherently linking terrorism to a religion.

It's a big ask, especially from an elderly member of the British community who probably agrees with the notion that political correctness is bad. Cos as Stewart Lee once proposed, these people would probably prefer it if we were back in the day where England was for the "English" (A.k.a: white people) and other races had to endure being referred to as "Jungle bunnies" and "Black spots". People like this guy are using politcal correctness as a reason to revert back to a time that is thankfully gone. He strikes me as one of those "Oh you can't say ANYTHING anymore." cronebags.

Mighty fine suggestion there; let's run him out of town and dump him in a river, then going on to cite our desire to hear people out as a negative.

It's really shit, being fair to people.

How is a doctor of one religion refusing to treat someone any worse than a Christian doctor refusing to carry out an abortion?

I'd like this video a lot more of it wasn't filled with reactionary xenophobia. He's slightly implying that he's not so much talking about all people who follow Islam, which is fine, but the extremists. So why make remarks about women running the marathon wearing a "tent"?

It's people like him that make me despise this country's people.

-AC

dadudemon
It had its ups and downs.

I did not like how he exudes "anti-islam", but I do like that he brings up the fact that no one is aloud to disagree with Islam in anyway or they bring damnation upon themselves.

Equal rights in Islam? Hardly.

I like the point he brings up about getting stoned for personal affairs. We are no longer in the stone age, we as humans should have outgrown public executions by now...barbaric, imo. But is that the Islamic belief? I don't know.

In America, this gent would have more people agreeing with him on almost all points.

He is a bigot and a grouch. I don't like change either, but we should try to accommodate and be accepting of other cultures as long as it doesn't hurt the others.

Alpha Centauri
The English are in no place to be calling out other countries on maturity or anything like that.

We do live in a country where more people consider it worthwhile to pay to vote for Big Brother than to vote, for free, in an election about who runs this country. "We're" only concerned about how the country is run when it involves "foreigners". It's dumb.

-AC

Mindship
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb down thumb down

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship

I dun get it.

Tivo ratings system? Points you agreed with chronologically?

Schecter
he's crafty at mixing all of islam with radical islam and terrorism. a bigot battling bigots. who wins? who cares?

Syren
Originally posted by Mindship

shrug

jaden101
http://kruzeskanhoto.nireblog.com/blogs/kruzeskanhoto/files/capturaecra-achmed-the-dead-terrorist-tiagofarrajotacom-o-weblog-mozilla-firefox.png

SILENCE....I KEEL YOU

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
I dun get it.
shrug

So much for a tastefully clever, nonverbal approach (note to self: keep day job).

Regarding the "rant": Some points seemed right on the mark (eg, political correctness); others...I would've liked more information on, and proof (eg, Sawdi Arabia's agenda)

Schecter
he speaks some truth but smears it with horseshit, essentially rendering it all horseshit. im not saying that your opinion is horseshit. perhaps your own bias and frustrations have blinded you to his fallacious method of presenting the problem.

GCG
The world always ran like that and will continue to be so. Thats how Christianity came about.

Melcórë

Alpha Centauri
People who say political correctness has gone mad are generally people who think they deserve the freedom to make racist remarks and then say "But I'm not racist, you can't say anything anymore.".

-AC

dadudemon

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
People who say political correctness has gone mad are generally people who think they deserve the freedom to make racist remarks and then say "But I'm not racist, you can't say anything anymore.".

-AC

You really dig Stewart Lee, eh?

Melcórë
I was referring to his gender reference.

Did you watch the video?

Also, what do you disagree with AC about? (careful, AC will walk all over you.)

I only watched part of the video, and emended my post.
BTW: I said I AGREED with AC, LOL.

Syren

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardock42
You really dig Stewart Lee, eh?

Yeah, he was better when you didn't know him, though.

-AC

Schecter
hahahaha now he sucks. bardock=mainsteam

lord xyz
Sow-di Arabia, not Saw-di Arabia.

Copen-hah-gen, not Copen-hay-gen.

That irritated me.

Apart from the prejudices in Saudi Arabia, I agree, however, terrorsim and islam are not completely linked, terrorism is all over the world in every person, everywhere.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Schecter
hahahaha now he sucks. bardock=mainsteam I take it mainstream = sucks

Yeah, he was better when you didn't know him, though.

-AC

Agreed, hate it when artists do that just to annoy me.

Schecter
I take it mainstream = sucks

well, you did kinda milk the whole bill hicks thing dry, didnt you? stick out tongue

(followed by deano slurping up the semen-ridden remains and whoring it indefinately)

Bardock42
well, you did kinda milk the whole bill hicks thing dry, didnt you? stick out tongue

(followed by deano slurping up the semen-ridden remains and whoring it indefinately)

Well, he is very good. I was new to stand up. It felt good. So good.

Melcórë
The part of the Middle-Eastern issue that always irks me the most is that the people of the "West" always claim that the militant peoples of the Middle-East don't have a precedent for their actions, when I firmly believe they do - not to the extent to see the slaughter of civilians, an unconscionable act, but certainly enough to wage a legal war against us.

We don't have to go back all the way to the Crusades to trace how many ways the West has f*cked the Middle-East over, we can go back as little as twenty or so years ago, when the Cold War was still raging (though dying) and both sides were using the tensions in the area to further themselves and their goals.

Of course, most Westerners would claim that we never hold deep grudges, or have gotten over them; on even cursory examination, that's obviously the biggest lie to ever come out of our mouths.

Alpha Centauri
Is Syren going to post her opinion on what parts he verbalised for her?

I'm curious now.

-AC

Melcórë
BTW: Not to sound like a ponce, but the manner in which he seems to present himself (specifically the "them against us"-type stance) rather chillingly reminds me of the past, and where such thoughts have led....

Alpha Centauri
It's cos he's from the past, Melcore.

Him and his kind are still stuck in that phase.

I just don't understand it from so many points of view. Supposed England is populated by mainly white English people, or various races, so what? You don't know them all, you don't have to interact with them all. It's just gonna be either loads of white, or loads of multiple raced people that you don't know, or won't ever speak to. It's so irrelevant.

My mum, who has the odd lapse in logic, said once "Everyone's moving out now...loads of new people moving in. Asians...(Usually meaning Indian, Bangladeshi or Pakistani).". Now, she has friends of many races, so I assume it's just the conditioning that made her feel you've gotta point this shit out, but I always think "So what?! I've never spoken to anybody who lives in number 82, why would I give a shit if they're white or not?".

It's just so odd.

-AC

Schecter
i avoid this topic with older members of my family to avoid having them piss me off. i love them all, but old people are ****ing dark sometimes when you hit the right(wrong) topic

dadudemon

Melcórë
It's cos he's from the past, Melcore.

Him and his kind are still stuck in that phase.

I just don't understand it from so many points of view. Supposed England is populated by mainly white English people, or various races, so what? You don't know them all, you don't have to interact with them all. It's just gonna be either loads of white, or loads of multiple raced people that you don't know, or won't ever speak to. It's so irrelevant.

My mum, who has the odd lapse in logic, said once "Everyone's moving out now...loads of new people moving in. Asians...(Usually meaning Indian, Bangladeshi or Pakistani).". Now, she has friends of many races, so I assume it's just the conditioning that made her feel you've gotta point this shit out, but I always think "So what?! I've never spoken to anybody who lives in number 82, why would I give a shit if they're white or not?".

It's just so odd.

-AC

LOL. Indeed. White people also have the unfortunate habit of forgetting the fact that while these people immigrate legally, (generally), we as a race have rarely done so, almost always forcefully ejecting everyone else, or else subjugating them.

LMAO.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, it's rubbish really; being fair to people and not inherently linking terrorism to a religion.

It's a big ask, especially from an elderly member of the British community who probably agrees with the notion that political correctness is bad. Cos as Stewart Lee once proposed, these people would probably prefer it if we were back in the day where England was for the "English" (A.k.a: white people) and other races had to endure being referred to as "Jungle bunnies" and "Black spots". People like this guy are using politcal correctness as a reason to revert back to a time that is thankfully gone. He strikes me as one of those "Oh you can't say ANYTHING anymore." cronebags.

Mighty fine suggestion there; let's run him out of town and dump him in a river, then going on to cite our desire to hear people out as a negative.

It's really shit, being fair to people.

How is a doctor of one religion refusing to treat someone any worse than a Christian doctor refusing to carry out an abortion?

I'd like this video a lot more of it wasn't filled with reactionary xenophobia. He's slightly implying that he's not so much talking about all people who follow Islam, which is fine, but the extremists. So why make remarks about women running the marathon wearing a "tent"?

It's people like him that make me despise this country's people.

-AC

Absolutely and utterly agreed. It really is strange how widespread that kind of thinking is, I have friends that I'd never expect to hear that sort of tripe from, yet they've said similar stuff. It really can be very aggravating.

Melcórë
I agree that equal rights is very debatable on many levels...but I also agree that females under Islamic culture are mistreated.

Maybe "better rights" would be a better wording?

oh...and my bad on the AC part....I read through stuff rather fast and make mistakes.

Oh, I wasn't trying to insinuate that there isn't mistreatment in Islamic culture - just that, for all our posturing, Western-society has committed and allowed many atrocities to occur, with little-to-no backlash.

I'd also stress that we should try to view this issues from as many viewpoints as possible, and not always through our Western-biased lens.

smoker4
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Absolutely and utterly agreed. It really is strange how widespread that kind of thinking is, I have friends that I'd never expect to hear that sort of tripe from, yet they've said similar stuff. It really can be very aggravating.

Thats something ive noticed more and more, in the young and old, i even remember my gran saying she wouldnt use the local chemist anymore because they were 'pakiis'tanis and would give her fake meds, she instead put her faith in a large multinational chain that probably had 20 guniea pigs in the back in full makeup testing some new gypsy tears.

Pezmerga
He made some good points, and some small minded ones. I don't assume all muslims are evil terrorists, but I am weary of a religion that in some cases (or most depending on who you ask lol) teaches it's followers that everyone who isn't muslim is bad...and in some cases are even taught to kill all non-believers. I know that the Qu'ran can be interpeted in different ways, so I don't lump all Muslims into these categories, but you have to acknowledge that they do exist, and it is scary.

inimalist
Before 1:45

-claims Saudi Arabia (the royal family specifically) is the guardian of Islam and the guardian of terrorism. In the context of the modern world, both claims are true.

- Claims local Muslims are saying that a Saudi funded mosque will be for extremists by extremists. Without knowing the details personally, and just going on historical precedence, this is very possible.

- Claims "There is no dialog with radical Islam." While in general this is true, the context of the Saudi Royal family is obvious. And yes, it is true that there is very little dialog with the Saudi royal family.

1:45

-Says some things that appear to link Islam as a faith to terrorism

- says, with reference to the royal family, and after the tirade "And these are the true enemies of Muslims." Clearly he miscommunicated that he was slandering the Saudi royal family and not Islam in general. Also, this quote and much of the content around :52 make no sense if he is slandering all of Islam.

He can be criticized for semi-muddled communication or maybe not giving enough of a background on the how/why Saudi Arabia became the "guardians of Islam and terrorism", but he doesn't make any assertion about Islam and terrorism.

I must say though, the hate whitey love fest started up real fast on this one... Could this be the very sensitivity toward Islam he was speaking about?

Alpha Centauri
I'm white and I'm English. It's not "Hate Whitey" from my stance.

I don't give a shit about any religion, it doesn't interest me. I just hate reactionary, contradictory bigotism. Especially in this country, as it's particularly intolerable.

-AC

inimalist
lol, that was tongue in cheek, no offense intended. I'm not going to cheerlead for the guy, and he certainly uses words to describe Muslims that I wouldn't, so I'll give you that.

However, he didn't actually say that all Muslims are terrorists, as people seem to say he did. He actually made a very apt criticism of the Saudi royal family, though as with all things, it could be more nuanced.

Syren
Is Syren going to post her opinion on what parts he verbalised for her?

I'm curious now.

-AC

No, she's not. She didn't in the first post and she's not going to now smile

Alpha Centauri
Cowardly in the greatest sense, do you not think?

I feel you'd be way more inclined if more people here had agreed.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Any thoughts? smile

My thoughts are that the guy is a complete hypocrite.

No, she's not. She didn't in the first post and she's not going to now smile

The guy spews on about the right to voice his opinion, and the girl who said, "He verbalised many of my personal opinions", has nothing to say about it? How ironic. Or do I mean 'moronic'? Hmm, I probably mean both.

Phantom Zone
He makes some valid point its just some of the word he used were inappropriate.

lil bitchiness
He's right. Europe deserves everything they get from the Muslims.

Phantom Zone
Oh I think the **** is gonna hit the fan now.......

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

The guy spews on about the right to voice his opinion, and the girl who said, "He verbalised many of my personal opinions", has nothing to say about it? How ironic. Or do I mean 'moronic'? Hmm, I probably mean both.

Maybe shes just being cautious.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
He's right. Europe deserves everything they get from the Muslims. Elaborate.

lil bitchiness
A lot of Turks in Germany, yes?

As it should be.

Bardock42
A lot of Turks in Germany, yes?

As it should be.

Of course, they are immigrants, we should allow them to come. But that doesn't seem to be what you meant. You said "Europe deserves everything they get from the Muslims". What do they get. And why do they deserve it?

WrathfulDwarf
We should get the Moors back to Spain. ermm

GCG
Some people give the impression that they only care about their present day and age regardless of historical accounts.

chithappens

dadudemon
Originally posted by GCG
Some people give the impression that they only care about their present day and age regardless of historical accounts.

Reparations are already going to be paid out. Everyone who makes between $3000 and $75,000 a year will get a check for $600 or more late this spring. 313. The hicks will also get some of these reparations...so it isn't quite reparations.

It isn't the same as specific "reparations"....but it certainly will function as such.

WrathfulDwarf
Oohhhhh....

1TDEITjn1l4&feature=bz301

grey fox

-AC

I agree partly, but when you jest racism people drop like a ton of bricks. Not only that but the PC police link into stupider petty things, such as banning Gollywogs (It's a ****ing doll for gods sake), censoring shit and generally being more anal retentive then ever before.

lord xyz
Why does lil b like Putin?

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz

because if you hold it in...you get sick and turn green.

lord xyz
because if you hold it in...you get sick and turn green. Oh my god, that is like the shittest joke I've ever heard.

dadudemon
Oh my god, that is like the shittest joke I've ever heard.

LOL at the pun. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by chithappens
You should see black people when the Hispanics move in... not much better. I know; the Latinos say it's them and the Europeans, baby! They are not accepting of any non-European culture and exclude the other European cultures, too.

dadudemon
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
I know; the Latinos say it's them and the Europeans, baby! They are not accepting of any non-European culture and exclude the other European cultures, too.

What are you when you are running to the bathroom because you have to pee?

VioletEyesPop08
What are you when you are running to the bathroom because you have to pee? But it is true. I have seen it. (In the bathroom of the fitness center, for real. I'm too sick to go out of the house now and my room usu.)

Someone in my ballet school who is like all Spanish age 28 about 5'3" or 2" is marrying a Russian.... He doesn't want to raise his kids in the US bc he says it's a bad place. They were trying to say FL was very Spanish and Louisiana black and that the north is either accepting/nice or white..

chillmeistergen
It's true that the U.S isn't a particularly nice place. I wouldn't raise my kids there.

dadudemon
But it is true. I have seen it. (In the bathroom of the fitness center, for real. I'm too sick to go out of the house now and my room usu.)

Someone in my ballet school who is like all Spanish age 28 about 5'3" or 2" is marrying a Russian.... He doesn't want to raise his kids in the US bc he says it's a bad place. They were trying to say FL was very Spanish and Louisiana black and that the north is either accepting/nice or white..

Holy shit...you actually got that joke!!!

Yes...indeed, you are Russian.

What are you when you finally start to pee?

Bardock42
Holy shit...you actually got that joke!!!

Yes...indeed, you are Russian.

What are you when you finally start to pee? Yes, dadudemon, your "jokes" can only be "understood" by the mentally insane.

Quark_666
It's true that the U.S isn't a particularly nice place. I wouldn't raise my kids there. Not even Oregon or Michigan? There are Americans who aren't from Louisiana, ya know.

chillmeistergen
Louisiana's one of the more interesting places.

dadudemon
Yes, dadudemon, your "jokes" can only be "understood" by the mentally insane.

LOL!!! hahaha....it is a little kid joke...do you know the answer to the second question?

Bardock42
LOL!!! hahaha....it is a little kid joke...do you know the answer to the second question? No, I happen to be blissfully ignorant of English children's jokes.

VioletEyesPop08
No, I am not a peein Russian.

Louisiana, the town I moved to in it before, is known as the armpit of the world. It is notorious over hell. I have infinite stories piled to heaven on this.

Shakyamunison
No, I am not a peein Russian.

Louisiana, the town I moved to in it before, is known as the armpit of the world. It is notorious over hell. I have infinite stories piled to heaven on this.

And this has what to do with the topic?

VioletEyesPop08
Well, I just realized what the topic was to disclaim part on that. The part about Louisiana was a valid point for the forum.

Oh no, Britney is from there. Well, some people there are superb, really. wink

Most of Louisiana is really dangerous sexually and is shit.

Shakyamunison
Well, I just realized what the topic was to disclaim part on that. The part about Louisiana was a valid point for the forum.

Oh no, Britney is from there. Well, some people there are superb, really. wink

Most of Louisiana is really dangerous sexually and is shit.

Here is the first post:

Any thoughts? smile

WrathfulDwarf
Shaky is right VioletEyesPop08. Some threads may get a little off topic here...but keep this discussion on topic, please.

Quark_666
Yes, dadudemon, your "jokes" can only be "understood" by the mentally insane. Originally posted by dadudemon
LOL!!! hahaha....it is a little kid joke...do you know the answer to the second question?

babble, gurgle and shriek like the mentally insane?

GCG
Reparations are already going to be paid out. Everyone who makes between $3000 and $75,000 a year will get a check for $600 or more late this spring. 313. The hicks will also get some of these reparations...so it isn't quite reparations.

It isn't the same as specific "reparations"....but it certainly will function as such.

que?

why does lil b like Putin

hehehe. Why do Kosovars want indipendance?

lord xyz
Pun not intended.

Quark_666
Pun not intended. Pun is appreciated.

So why did you just admit that?

dadudemon
No, I happen to be blissfully ignorant of English children's jokes.

If you are running to the bathroom to go pee, you are Russian.

If you finally get there and start to pee, European.

So what are you when you get done? hmm

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Shaky is right VioletEyesPop08. Some threads may get a little off topic here...but keep this discussion on topic, please.

Point taken. I apologize.

GCG
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
We should get the Moors back to Spain. ermm

That reminds me. Spain & Portigal are overrun by the Brits!

They have nested themselves on the best parts of the coast and push for more development of Villas, and Complexes adding to the uglification of the beautiful coast.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by GCG
That reminds me. Spain & Portigal are overrun by the Brits!

They have nested themselves on the best parts of the coast and push for more development of Villas, and Complexes adding to the uglification of the beautiful coast.

True. Plus, most of the time, I've found these people to be the very same who take every chance to rant about immigration.
While on a surfing holiday in Portugal, some British idiot actually said to me - ''see, the only problem about this area is that it's full of Portuguese. It's better further up the coast, more English there''.

GCG
True. Plus, most of the time, I've found these people to be the very same who take every chance to rant about immigration.
While on a surfing holiday in Portugal, some British idiot actually said to me - ''see, the only problem about this area is that it's full of Portuguese. It's better further up the coast, more English there''.

laughing Topic Closed !

dadudemon

LOL

Brits are really like that?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Quark_666
Pun is appreciated.

So why did you just admit that? I admit my timing was a bit off, but all I wanted to say was that it was a horrible joke.

Bardock42
LOL

Brits are really like that? Yeah, all of them.

chillmeistergen
LOL

Brits are really like that?

Some.

GCG
They can all suck my left nut and i hope it festers ;

j/k

dadudemon
Some.

True true...you is cool people.

Schecter
Originally posted by GCG
They can all suck my left nut and i hope it festers ;

j/k

why would you want your left nut to fester?

GCG
why would you want your left nut to fester?

Beacuse a left festering nut has more bacterial infectious funghi as it hangs lower than the right. And Idiots like that those aforementioned brits are more than welcome to experiance that

Schecter
well i admire your dedication

GCG
Well, why not invite Pat Condell, the author of that vid, to join us in the discussion ? Ayes and Nays ?

grey fox
Yeah, all of them.

Quiet Nazi boy, we're not all that bad, just a large amount.

Also I hear more Brits are leaving for Australia and Canada now.

inimalist
Originally posted by grey fox
Quiet Nazi boy, we're not all that bad, just a large amount.

Also I hear more Brits are leaving for Australia and Canada now.

we don't want em

High Priest
Originally posted by inimalist
we don't want em

tuff we are coming for your women. stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
we don't want em

Nearly every British person I've met who has moved to Canada, has been scum. Is that sort of the general consensus of Brits there, or do they seem alright?

inimalist
Originally posted by High Priest
tuff we are coming for your women. stick out tongue

ha, tough for you, Canadian women aren't turned on by foreign accents.... shifty

inimalist
Nearly every British person I've met who has moved to Canada, has been scum. Is that sort of the general consensus of Brits there, or do they seem alright?

I haven't really met any brits over here, but I can't image they are all bad

actually, one of my good friend's father is British, and he kicks ass

Bardock42
Nearly every British person I've met who has moved to Canada, has been scum. Is that sort of the general consensus of Brits there, or do they seem alright? Nearly every British person I've met has been scum.

High Priest
ha, tough for you, Canadian women aren't turned on by foreign accents.... shifty

Just ask all the women around the world and they will say that the british have the sexiest accent and are very manly .

Bardock42
Originally posted by High Priest
Just ask all the women around the world and they will say that the british have the sexiest accent and are very manly . Haha

chillmeistergen
Nearly every British person I've met has been scum.

To be honest, nearly every person I've met has been scum.

High Priest
Haha

Man its true when i travel to other countries in my bently the women go grazy.they love my stlye and the way i dress they say we love all the british men they are so charming . big grin

GCG
To be honest, nearly every person I've met has been scum.

hehe. No one is going to wash your face fot you !

VioletEyesPop08
If you are running to the bathroom to go pee, you are Russian.

If you finally get there and start to pee, European.

So what are you when you get done? hmm

Point taken. I apologize. Finnish??

dadudemon
Finnish??

YES!!!

...people are going to think you are my joke account if you don't stop getting my lame kidergarten jokes.

Robtard
Louisiana's one of the more interesting places.

You really should have visited the West coast when you were here, America isn't a complete shithole, full of hillbilly-like people and degenerates. You probably would enjoy California, especially the Bay Area, decent surfing too, from what I hear.

Ushgarak

Holy geez! You are SO wrong!

Anyway, err, much as I just contributed to off-topicness there, is there actually anythihng more to say about the topic? Else I had best close.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Holy geez! You are SO wrong!

Anyway, err, much as I just contributed to off-topicness there, is there actually anythihng more to say about the topic? Else I had best close.

No, that guy was great, it's also what you silly Europeans get for being so accomodating to "guest" in your countries. You need to regain your balls, I prefer to think of Brits and gnarly take-no-shit hooligans, not fancy-lads.

GCG
So..................

When does a dog born in a stable become a horse?

lil bitchiness

I find him sexy.

Bardock42
I think there is more to be said

First I am still interested in an answer to this:

Of course, they are immigrants, we should allow them to come. But that doesn't seem to be what you meant. You said "Europe deserves everything they get from the Muslims". What do they get. And why do they deserve it?

And it would also be interesting to see what Syren has to say should she be interested in it.

It's not like the topic is emptied.

GCG
I find him sexy.

John McCain seems to find him..................... German

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHKG9wHCw4o

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Robtard
You really should have visited the West coast when you were here, America isn't a complete shithole, full of hillbilly-like people and degenerates. You probably would enjoy California, especially the Bay Area, decent surfing too, from what I hear.

Yeah, I do intend to travel around the U.S more, though probably more so when I'm over twenty one, as nightlife is an important thing for me.

I was planning on surfing California, along with a number of other places this year, but I ended up pissing most of my money up the wall. Hopefully I'll have the chance to go there sometime soon.

Bardock42
Pissing money up the wall.

How the hell does that make sense. Why would you piss...on a wall.....money of all things.

chillmeistergen
After drinking it away.

Bardock42
After drinking it away. Why would you drink money....oh, I get it...you bought alcohol with the money, drank that, and then, on your way home from the pub, pissed up a wall...which effectively could be seen as pissing the money up a wall. That's funny.

chillmeistergen
Haha, yeah that's it. It's one of those horrible sayings, that I've loathed all the way through my teens, because my parents have used it that much and now it's been hammered into me.

Bardock42
Haha, yeah that's it. It's one of those horrible sayings, that I've loathed all the way through my teens, because my parents have used it that much and now it's been hammered into me.

Ha, being brainwashed is great.

dadudemon
when I'm over twenty one, as nightlife is an important thing for me.

Heh heh...shifty Seriously, that is a good idea.

Haha, yeah that's it. It's...horrible...because... my parents hammered into me.

I know what you mean...you don't want to repeat the colloquialisms that your parents used...but you end up doing it anyway. (and sometimes it makes the person look stupid)

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by GCG
John McCain seems to find him..................... German

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHKG9wHCw4o
He does indeed.

I find McCain...Mongolian.

Alpha Centauri
Ahh, racism is funny.

-AC

Bardock42
So....

dadudemon
So....

Seriously, I assume that she means that they get what the deserve from the Muslim radicals because they allow them(radical Muslims) to run over them(Europeans). Maybe along the lines of, "If your are too stupid to realize that you are being ****ed over even though people are telling you that you are, then you deserve to get ****ed over."

I could be wrong, but that seems like what she meant.

She could also believe the the Europeans have done something-wrong-to deserve the negativity from the radical Muslims...but this would seem less likely than the first choice, imo. I don't know her mind, but I can venture to guess that these are her possible lines of thought.

Why do you want to know so bad? (I assume that you either want to agree with her or disagree with and tell her why...seriously, I am curious myself.)

Bardock42
Seriously, I assume that she means that they get what the deserve from the Muslim radicals because they allow them(radical Muslims) to run over them(Europeans). Maybe along the lines of, "If your are too stupid to realize that you are being ****ed over even though people are telling you that you are, then you deserve to get ****ed over."

I could be wrong, but that seems like what she meant.

She could also believe the the Europeans have done something-wrong-to deserve the negativity from the radical Muslims...but this would seem less likely than the first choice, imo. I don't know her mind, but I can venture to guess that these are her possible lines of thought.

Why do you want to know so bad? (I assume that you either want to agree with her or disagree with and tell her why...seriously, I am curious myself.)
Well I am curious what she really meant, I figured she meant something along the lines of what you said first. In that case I would disagree, I don't think people deserve to be harmed by radicals for treating everyone equal and not selling out their ideals. On top of that I would like to know what the muslims did do and will do, in her opinion.

If she meant the second thing you spoke about I'd like to know what she means.

But I guess you can see that I need affirmation before really talking about this further.

GCG
So....

....have you caught any fish? laughing out loud

Dont think you will find any here.

dadudemon
Well I am curious what she really meant, I figured she meant something along the lines of what you said first. In that case I would disagree, I don't think people deserve to be harmed by radicals for treating everyone equal and not selling out their ideals. On top of that I would like to know what the muslims did do and will do, in her opinion.

If she meant the second thing you spoke about I'd like to know what she means.

But I guess you can see that I need affirmation before really talking about this further.

I assumed that is why you wanted her to explain her statement.

I am sure you know this already, but she probably isn't responding because she knows people will argue with her and maybe even make her look foolish.(If she didn't have the time to properly respond.) Girls, for some reason, don't get into internet debates too often. I don't think she is scared of getting "pwnd", but I do think she knows that she would be argued with a lot and she probably doesn't have the time to do it and would come off looking foolish.

Bardock42
Girls seem to make stupid blanket statements though.

Which they should really explain.

dadudemon
Girls seem to make stupid blanket statements though.

Which they should really explain.

Is Sanctuary around? I'm guessing not...because your nuts would be hurting right now. big grin

Bardock42
Is Sanctuary around? I'm guessing not...because your nuts would be hurting right now. big grin
She wouldn't mind. She hates girls.

chillmeistergen
I assumed that is why you wanted her to explain her statement.

I am sure you know this already, but she probably isn't responding because she knows people will argue with her and maybe even make her look foolish.(If she didn't have the time to properly respond.) Girls, for some reason, don't get into internet debates too often. I don't think she is scared of getting "pwnd", but I do think she knows that she would be argued with a lot and she probably doesn't have the time to do it and would come off looking foolish.

Well, there's the old lesson of - if you're going to make a statement, be prepared to back it up. If she didn't want a debate out of it (which is obviously going to happen, when you make a statement so bold), she shouldn't have posted it.

dadudemon
DAMNIT!!!! mad double post.

sorry

dadudemon
She wouldn't mind. She hates girls.

I beg to differ. She seems to have a thing for a certain Japanese lady.hmm

Well, there's the old lesson of - if you're going to make a statement, be prepared to back it up. If she didn't want a debate out of it (which is obviously going to happen, when you make a statement so bold), she shouldn't have posted it.

I agree with you. But as Bardock stated, girls do that kind of thing.

Bardock42
I beg to differ. She seems to have a thing for a certain Japanese lady. hmm

Haha, yeah, it's a complicated love/hate thing.

Also NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

dadudemon
Haha, yeah, it's a complicated love/hate thing.

Also NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

sorry man..sorry...fear

pleez don't beat me up for mentioning your girl in a sexual manner....fear *sniffles like a ninny*

Bardock42
sorry man..sorry...fear

pleez don't beat me up for mentioning your girl in a sexual manner....fear *sniffles like a ninny*

She's too pure for that.

I am a great Internetmacho.

dadudemon
She's too pure for that.

I am a great Internetmacho.

Seriously, if you really are 6'6" 300 lbs...I wouldn't mess with you in real life. Having muscles can only take your so far in a fight....

chillmeistergen
Having muscles won't do much for you, if the other person knows how to fight better than you do.

dadudemon
Having muscles won't do much for you, if the other person knows how to fight better than you do.

Exactly...or if they other person is just huge. I am sure I would have a hard time catching Bardock's flying fist and hyper extending his arm if he is a big guy.

chillmeistergen
Depends how good Bardock is at fighting, and how easily you can shake off a punch.

dadudemon
Depends how good Bardock is at fighting, and how easily you can shake off a punch.

Also true. However, compared to you, I probably have a glass jaw...Which brings us back to the topic....

It would appear that the Europeans, namely the British, have "glass jaws. They seem to buckle under pressure too quickly.

chillmeistergen
Also true. However, compared to you, I probably have a glass jaw...Which brings us back to the topic....

It would appear that the Europeans, namely the British, have "glass jaws. They seem to buckle under pressure too quickly.

Not something I've ever really noticed any Europeans being like.

Do you mean as a personal characteristic, or from a political point of view?

dadudemon
Not something I've ever really noticed any Europeans being like.

Do you mean as a personal characteristic, or from a political point of view?

Political.

Same here with American Politicians. Some governments don't get caught up as much in trying to please all parties*.

If you had a "different" Prime Minister when Bush was putting the pressure to move into Iraq, do you think we would have had a different outcome with the Western Presence in Iraq? That is just one example.

*Not to be confused with "political" parties.

Robtard
So....

When you're a guest in someones house, you shouldn't expect the host to bend-over backwards to the point of breaking a vertebra.

The problem with a large percentage of Muslims immagratns, they don't want to integrate into a country, they expect the country to integrate with them and accommodate to their specific needs, namely their religion. France has had a huge problem with their Muslim community, because they spread asscheeks and catered to every ridiculous whim in the beginning, now that Muslim community expects more and more; if those demands are not met, violence has been the outcome.

My opinion, if you're an immigrant into a country, you should learn that countries native language and you should abide by it's laws, regulations and standards (within reason), not the other way around. If you have a problem doing so, leave.

chillmeistergen
Political.

Same here with American Politicians. Some governments don't get caught up as much in trying to please all parties*.

If you had a "different" Prime Minister when Bush was putting the pressure to move into Iraq, do you think we would have had a different outcome with the Western Presence in Iraq? That is just one example.

*Not to be confused with "political" parties.

I'm not really sure, my personal opinion is that we probably would have done under any different prime minister from either the labour or the conservative parties. However, the Liberal Democrats have always made it clear that they feel differently about it.

dadudemon
My opinion, if you're an immigrant into a country, you should learn that countries native language and you should abide by it's laws, regulations and standards, not the other way around.

I know that sounds bull headed and intolerant, but I fully agree. If I had to move to Japan for my job (it is a possibility), you had better believe that I would learn the customs and the language. Not only would I learn the language, I would learn how to pronounce the words properly as well. I find it frustrating to try and communicate with someone who has such a thick accent that verbal communication is almost impossible.

I'm not really sure, my personal opinion is that we probably would have done under any different prime minister from either the labour or the conservative parties. However, the Liberal Democrats have always made it clear that they feel differently about it.

I am not sure what you mean but I think you are saying that you don't think it would have turned out any differently. I don't think it is just the UK that buckles under pressure from radicals, it is the US, France, etc.

Well, things such as radical muslims and Christians make me wish that religion became illegal.

Alpha Centauri
I think what Robtard said is true, but I think certain Brits, like the guy in the video (And probably Syren) want to rob them of their culture or suppress it.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The cultural assimilation thing definitely swings both ways.

More immigrants will obviously change a country's culture because they will add facets (food, etc.) of their own to that country's, but those immigrants should also integrate themselves by learning some of the basic living skills (language, laws, etc.) that are required in their host country.

The people who don't accept the first, and the ones reject the latter, will always cause problems. For those ignorant few, I suggest they be used for shark bait or poultry feed.

Bardock42
When you're a guest in someones house, you shouldn't expect the host to bend-over backwards to the point of breaking a vertebra.

The problem with a large percentage of Muslims immagratns, they don't want to integrate into a country, they expect the country to integrate with them and accommodate to their specific needs, namely their religion. France has had a huge problem with their Muslim community, because they spread asscheeks and catered to every ridiculous whim in the beginning, now that Muslim community expects more and more; if those demands are not met, violence has been the outcome.

My opinion, if you're an immigrant into a country, you should learn that countries native language and you should abide by it's laws, regulations and standards (within reason), not the other way around. If you have a problem doing so, leave.

If that is the case I would like to know what European governments do it and what the specifics are. To me, abiding by your own believes of freedom and equality (even for filthy muslims) is not bending over backwards. Requiring people by law to do something you are generally opposed to, now that's odd to me. But I am sure you can lecture me about European governments taking it in the ass...I just wouldn't know of a case in Germany.

lord xyz
I think what Robtard said is true, but I think certain Brits, like the guy in the video (And probably Syren) want to rob them of their culture or suppress it.

-AC Wouldn't you want to supress Hitler or Tom Cruise's culture?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>