Monarch runs Heralds Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
* Fallen One - the first Herald.

* Silver Surfer - the second Herald.

* Gabriel the Air-Walker the third Herald.

* Firelord - the fourth Herald.

* Destroyer - the fifth Herald, and a temporary substitute.

* Terrax the Tamer - the sixth Herald.

* Nova (Frankie Raye) - the seventh Herald.

* Morg the Executioner - the eighth Herald.

* Red Shift - the ninth Herald.

* Johnny Storm, the Invisible Man - the tenth Herald and a temporary substitute.

* Stardust - the eleventh and most recent Herald.

-Everyone here is at their best.

How many wins can he take from each Herald?

iceman24567
Monarch is above them all unless we use Morg with the Wol then it makes it fair.

Sirius77
Theres no reason why he shouldnt one shot all of the one at a time if he means to.

Mindset
Monarch's strongest attack shown destroyed a continent or was it a planet?

Barbarian Shams
Monarch's a universe destroyer I'm afraid. He's so far above these guys its not funny. This dude could easily kill mainstream Superman with a single fullpower blast, what chance do these guys have against one of Monarch's power? Monarch 10/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Monarch's a universe destroyer I'm afraid. He's so far above these guys its not funny. This dude could easily kill mainstream Superman with a single fullpower blast, what chance do these guys have against one of Monarch's power? Monarch 10/10.

Monarch is a universe destroyer only when his energy is released and he is destroyed...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Monarch is a universe destroyer only when his energy is released and he is destroyed... Sounds about right. Most people have him all wrong. They act as if Monarch can do this at whim and its what he wanted to do. It isnt what he wanted to do and he obviously cant control that type of power.

Sirius77
If ripping off his armor caused a univrse to end, then I'm pretty sure he could destroy a galaxy on a whim.

He can and will oneshot all of them.

Mr. Slippyfist
Terrax is the only one who stands a chance... and Terrax would chop Monarch right down the middle, so there's no in-between here.

Sirius77
no

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77
If ripping off his armor caused a univrse to end, then I'm pretty sure he could destroy a galaxy on a whim.

Yea, completely flawed reasoning.

Sirius77
Yea, completely flawed reasoning.

So he destroys a universe, but he cant destroy a galaxy?

Right. Really flawed.

Mindset
So he destroys a universe, but he cant destroy a galaxy?

Right. Really flawed.

Has he ever destroyed a galaxy with an attack?

Sirius77
Has he ever destroyed a galaxy with an attack?

Technically, he destroyed several when the universe ended... no expression

So, are you implying that a character that has performed a large feat cannot perform one of a lesser nature?

So basically galactus can destroy a planet... but not a continent...? Doesnt quite make sense imo, but feel free. erm

Mindset
Technically, he destroyed several when the universe ended... no expression

So, are you implying that a character that has performed a large feat cannot perform one of a lesser nature?

So basically galactus can destroy a planet... but not a continent...? Doesnt quite make sense imo, but feel free. erm

No, what I'm saying is Monarch expelling all his energy and dying and in the process destroying the universe does not mean he could destroy a galaxy with an attack under his own control.

But if you feel that he could destroy the universe it only makes sense he could destroy something lesser, then why stop at one galaxy? He should easily be able to destroy 100 galaxies or 1000, hell, why not a million. With there being over 100 billion galaxies and he destroyed a universe it would make sense he could do that, right?

Bouboumaster
What about the destroyer?

celestialdemon
Monarch would win this. Not even that close.

vlaaad12345
No, what I'm saying is Monarch expelling all his energy and dying and in the process destroying the universe does not mean he could destroy a galaxy with an attack under his own control.

But if you feel that he could destroy the universe it only makes sense he could destroy something lesser, then why stop at one galaxy? He should easily be able to destroy 100 galaxies or 1000, hell, why not a million. With there being over 100 billion galaxies and he destroyed a universe it would make sense he could do that, right?
Why not it was his energy,he effortlessly pwned top tier herald level characters like they were jokes,it took a guardian powered prime just to give monarch some pause,so no I really dont see why a galaxy or two is out of his power range.

Doogle
There isn't really any evidence to say he can't produce an attack that would destroy a Universe. It happened but he just wasn't in control of it happening.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Doogle
There isn't really any evidence to say he can't produce an attack that would destroy a Universe. It happened but he just wasn't in control of it happening.

The problem is the burden of proof lies with showing Monarch CAN destroy a universe with a blast he can control.

Galan007
Clears it.

starlock
I think he clears it...
But i dont think he is a universe destroyer...not from someone ripping his armor off, and the circumstances after the damage is suspect at least,the fact that he did what he did before hand gives him this win....show me him using a controlled blast to destroy a universe.....even a galaxy and then i will reconsider smile

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Why not it was his energy,he effortlessly pwned top tier herald level characters like they were jokes,it took a guardian powered prime just to give monarch some pause,so no I really dont see why a galaxy or two is out of his power range.

If you read my post then you would see why not.

Avlon
Clears it...and pretty easily.

Sundipped

thumb up

vlaaad12345
If you read my post then you would see why not.
I read your post and it doesnt matter because he did destroy a universe under his own powers,saying he cant willingly destroy one galaxy is borderline retarded,theres no reason to say he cant do it at all.

Soljer
Monarch was one-shotting elite top tiers left and right - BEFORE he was powered up.

He clears this, and fairly easily.

Gecko4lif
he 1 shots them all at the same time

Bring out thanos

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
I read your post and it doesnt matter because he did destroy a universe under his own powers,saying he cant willingly destroy one galaxy is borderline retarded,theres no reason to say he cant do it at all.

With that reasoning he could destroy a million galaxies easily.

vlaaad12345
With that reasoning he could destroy a million galaxies easily.
Considering he destroyed a universe sure,what your failing to understand is you have no point and monarch very well could do everything you said.

Mindset
What your failing to understand is that Monarch has not shown to be able to control that kind of power.

Deathstroke
Monarch clears it.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Soljer
Monarch was one-shotting elite top tiers left and right - BEFORE he was powered up.

He clears this, and fairly easily.

Bentley
Everyone transmute the armor and Monarch dies as well as the contestants.

Draw for everyone except Airwalker and all the heralds who suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.