Xavier vs Anti-Monitor... twist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
X with all of Spectre's powers with the experience of how to use it.

Who wins?

Master-Borg
can't figure out the point of this thread confused

Erik-Lensherr
Classic Anti-Monitor ?

And what made you make this thread ? smile

tjcoady
Why are there so many bizarre versus threads being made?

Bentley
Come on! Where are the cat pictures!?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by tjcoady
Why are there so many bizarre versus threads being made?

Take a look at the new crop of threads being made these past 2 weeks and you'll understand the reason behind this one.

I endorse this thread.

Mr. Slippyfist
thumb up

Originally posted by Master-Borg
can't figure out the point of this thread confused Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Classic Anti-Monitor ?

And what made you make this thread ? smile Originally posted by tjcoady
Why are there so many bizarre versus threads being made? It's no worse than Captain America with a dozen powers with none of the Cap left behind vs some guy.
Or Namor with Iceman's powers vs Superman.

smile

spetznaz
This is a tad bit on the silly side ....asking how Xavier, with the full-powers of the Spectre and usage experience, can defeat character B.

That is quite silly, because that is not Xavier ....that is the Spectre.

It is like me asking if Alfred, with the powers of the Presence and experience using them, can defeat character C.

Or if Jubilee, with the powers of the LT and experience in using them, can defeat character D.

Or if Wolverine, with the powers of the entire JLA, the entire Avengers team, and the whole of Team Authority, can defeat character E.

In all those cases that is NOT Xavier, or Alfred, or Jubilee, or Wolverine .....it is basically the more powerful character.

Next you'll hear if a tricycle, with the engine of a Ferrari Enzo, the chasis of a Ferrari Enzo, the body frame of a Ferrari Enzo, the tires, steering, electronics, glass, curb weight, material, etc etc etc etc etc of a Ferrari Enzo, can win a race against a Honda.

That is NOT a tricycle ...you changed it so much that it has become a Ferrari Enzo.

That is not Xavier ....that's the Spectre.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by spetznaz
This is a tad bit on the silly side ....asking how Xavier, with the full-powers of the Spectre and usage experience, can defeat character B.

That is quite silly, because that is not Xavier ....that is the Spectre.

It is like me asking if Alfred, with the powers of the Presence and experience using them, can defeat character C.

Or if Jubilee, with the powers of the LT and experience in using them, can defeat character D.

Or if Wolverine, with the powers of the entire JLA, the entire Avengers team, and the whole of Team Authority, can defeat character E.

In all those cases that is NOT Xavier, or Alfred, or Jubilee, or Wolverine .....it is basically the more powerful character.

Next you'll hear if a tricycle, with the engine of a Ferrari Enzo, the chasis of a Ferrari Enzo, the body frame of a Ferrari Enzo, the tires, steering, electronics, glass, curb weight, material, etc etc etc etc etc of a Ferrari Enzo, can win a race against a Honda.

That is NOT a tricycle ...you changed it so much that it has become a Ferrari Enzo.

That is not Xavier ....that's the Spectre. Ya... I know.

That's the point. no expression

It's a jab at Alf.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I endorse this thread.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Ya... I know.

That's the point. no expression

It's a jab at Alf.
Is Alf really worth parodying? haermm

I think so. baka

Go Bran.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I endorse this thread.
Word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.