Wolverine VS Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
since they're show clashing heads in X-men vs SF, i thought why not. Logan takes on the overrated master of fists. who wins? mad

TricksterPriest
nono Sado........stop being a ****ing moron. Logan can't win this.

And unlike almost everything else, the Shun Goku Satsu WILL kill Wolverine for good.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And unlike almost everything else, the Shun Goku Satsu WILL kill Wolverine for good. Logan cuts off Akuma's hands when he attempts the raging demon.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And unlike almost everything else, the Shun Goku Satsu WILL kill Wolverine for good.

lmao

Sado22
really? and i'm sure logan will just stand there and let akuma SGS him cuz its christmas and logan is in the 'giving' mood. what makes you think it'll even go that far? heck i could just argue that logan cuts off his head before akuma even knows whats happening. or are you going to tell me that akuma can regenerate limbs and heads too.

~Sado

Xplosive
Akuma doesn't need a Shun Goku Satsu to defeat Logan. Logan would be no match for him. Akuma wins by anything he wants.

Sado22
explain.

Gecko4lif
akuma sunk a island with 1 punch

wtf is wolverine going to do here?

Sado22
right.........heck sunk that island with his STRONGEST attack. but wolverine has healing factor, claws and agility. akuma has neither. on top of all that Logan has adamantium skeleton which CANNOT be broken by akuma. so while that punch would really have an affect on other people............logan's a new ballgame.

now, with this out of the way, lets hear it again.
who wins between the two in a fight?

me thinks he can slash at akuma or cut him to pieces and akuma can't do jack about it. on the other hand, apart from SGS, gouki can't do a single thing that logan can't soak. on top of all that he has decades of experience........IN MARTIAL ARTS.

Logan wins 6/10

~Sado

Master-Borg
Akuma is prob too fast for Logan.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Sado22
right.........heck sunk that island with his STRONGEST attack. but wolverine has healing factor, claws and agility. akuma has neither. on top of all that Logan has adamantium skeleton which CANNOT be broken by akuma. so while that punch would really have an affect on other people............logan's a new ballgame.

now, with this out of the way, lets hear it again.
who wins between the two in a fight?

me thinks he can slash at akuma or cut him to pieces and akuma can't do jack about it. on the other hand, apart from SGS, gouki can't do a single thing that logan can't soak. on top of all that he has decades of experience........IN MARTIAL ARTS.

Logan wins 6/10

~Sado

that was not his strongest attack. It was a damn punch. He used techniques when he destroyed Ayer's rock and the submarine.

Logan can be KOed. It may not last that long, but Gouki can one shot him.

A few hadoukens will pretty much fry him down to a skelly, and he no longer has the godly healing factor, so that's game.

psycho gundam
akuma shun-goku-satsu's logan for spite

Doctor-Alvis
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/hurricanekick.jpg

Sado22
play the game again, foo!
he said it was the ultimate/mightiest technique the kongou-kokuretsuzan!
so no.

no he destroyed the submarine with the kickspecial whatshmacallit. have you even played the game? erm

never said he couldn't. but here is a guy who can dodge bullets and see them in slow motion. the only time he can be hit is if he's preoccupied or is distracted.

i doubt it. i never said gouki CANNOT beat logan. i just said it wont be as easy as you guys are saying.

not really. gouki's hadoukens are actually weaker than ryu's. the shakunetsuhadouken, however, probably could.....................IF IT HITS HIM.

~Sado

grey fox
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/f/2007/065/d/2/UFS___Raging_Demon_by_UdonCrew.jpg

"Shun Goku Satsu!!!"

psycho gundam
or this move

Xplosive
play the game again, foo!
he said it was the ultimate/mightiest technique the kongou-kokuretsuzan!
so no.

As I remember he sunk an island with a punch after the Ryu fight while talking to Ryu.
It was only a punch.

Logan is very slow compared to Akuma, very very slow. He is also far better fighter than Logan. Much faster, much stronger, much better fighter and much more powerful being.

guy222
i like logan, he prolly loses

Sado22
he's not gonna stand there and watch akuma punch the ground...........which isn't really going to do anything to him anyway. i doubt logan would be affected after falling on his ass after a tremor laughing

faster, probably not since akuma is a 6foot bulky guy. i'm givin speed to logan. and he can dodge bullets, so evading his projtectiles would be a joke.
stronger, of course akuma
experience, logan
stamina, logan
damage soak, logan

then there is claws, HF and adamantium

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
The match of two overrated bastards IMO.

Sado22
Charlotte!

nope.

fixed it for you.
so how you been, silverhaired demon huntress? big grin

~Sado

Xplosive
he's not gonna stand there and watch akuma punch the ground...........which isn't really going to do anything to him anyway. i doubt logan would be affected after falling on his ass after a tremor laughing

That wasn't the point.

faster, probably not since akuma is a 6foot bulky guy. i'm givin speed to logan. and he can dodge bullets, so evading his projtectiles would be a joke.
stronger, of course akuma
experience, logan
stamina, logan
damage soak, logan

You seriously believe that Logan is faster than Akuma? You got to be joking.

Experience you give to Logan. Akuma lives for fight. Anyway, I could give more experience to Akuma in strictly H2H combat (despite Logan being older). Anyway, both are so experienced, that it doens't really matter.

Stamina - Logan

Damage soak - of course Akuma

Speed - not even comparable, I don't know what are you thinking, but I think you are joking about Logan being faster. It's a no contest. Akuma would be easily invisible for Logan eyes, if he chosed so.

And about bullets, Akuma could catch any bullet between his fingers like nothing.

Charlotte DeBel
Charlotte!

nope.

fixed it for you.
so how you been, silverhaired demon huntress? big grin

~Sado

Quite fine...quite fine.

I've just thought. Throw Hulk and Kain into that and you'll get a multiversal sh*tfest of overrated ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.