Grom Hellscream Vs. Mannoroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
Lets settle this! Once and for all raver

Dark-Jaxx
Didn't Grom like...one shot him?

Diamond Kisses
He did:

luuUE0x7-TY

Dark-Jaxx
...Then how is this a debate? Or was it PIS(don't know much about Manny).

Diamond Kisses
I do not know much either, but to quote Darth Extecute:
"Grom Hellscream is one big pile of PIS" stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
It'll be a short fight..

DarkC
Mannoroth was pretty much toying with Grom in that cinematic and oops, Grom proved far stronger than Mannoroth gave him credit for.

If the Pit Lord were actually considering him as a serious threat and opponent rather than an annoying pawn, he'd own Hellscream with his magic, easily. He pointed at an Elven sorcerer, said one incantation, and said sorcerer died a very, very painful death.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I do not know much either, but to quote Darth Extecute:
"Grom Hellscream is one big pile of PIS" stick out tongue Well maybe people are just not giving him much credit? He killed Cenarius too you know.

MadMel
again, it was huge PIS...grom had an army with him as well..

Burning thought
Cenarious in truth destroys armies doesnt he by himself, Burning legion armies too, major PIS ftw in Grom favour, Mannaroth would eat him

Diamond Kisses
And Cenarius went to meet Grom's bloodlusted clan all on his own.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well maybe people are just not giving him much credit? He killed Cenarius too you know.

Like she said that I said.. One big pile of PIS..

Dark-Jaxx
And Cenarius went to meet Grom's bloodlusted clan all on his own. Didn't Cenarius have a band of Night Elves with him?

Diamond Kisses
No. He went on his own.

Dark-Jaxx
No. He went on his own. Wait, no, Grom and his party were already fighting the Night Elves, weren't they? And then Cenarius stepped in to fight them off.

What makes it PIS? Because Cenarius is a Demi-God and Grom is a Fel Orc?

Diamond Kisses
I think what makes DE declare it PIS is that Grom had problems fighting Draenei , while Cenarius back in the days fought entire armies .

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
What makes it PIS? Because Cenarius is a Demi-God and Grom is a Fel Orc?

I'm offended that you even think of me that ignorant no expression

Becci
Grom Hellscream would never have gotten near Mannoroth if he would not have underestimated him. Since it now is common sense that CIS is not included in the majority of the Vs. threads, Grom will never even get a chance to swing his axe smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.