Equality law could bar white men from jobs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=536050&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true#StartComments

White men could be legally blocked from getting jobs under new anti-discrimination laws being considered by Labour.

Damn when will the white man stop holding the brothas down.

Schecter
its the uk, fool

KidRock
Originally posted by Schecter
its the uk, fool

And...

AngryManatee
"If two candidates were equally qualified for a position, employers would be able to reject the white person or the man in favour of a black person or a woman."

lol it makes it sound as if employers don't have the option to accept teh blacks or teh womynz if a white guy/person is applying for the same job.

Schecter
...and your reference to "Damn when will the white man stop holding the brothas down" implies that this is a u.s. issue. also implies that you're using a valid topic purely for the sake of trolling and tempting the wrath of coco the dancing clown.

KidRock
...and your reference to "Damn when will the white man stop holding the brothas down" implies that this is a u.s. issue. also implies that you're using a valid topic purely for the sake of trolling and tempting the wrath of coco the dancing clown.

You dont find this an interesting topic?

KidRock
Originally posted by AngryManatee
"If two candidates were equally qualified for a position, employers would be able to reject the white person or the man in favour of a black person or a woman."

lol it makes it sound as if employers don't have the option to accept teh blacks or teh womynz if a white guy/person is applying for the same job.

lol yeah how about that.

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
You dont find this an interesting topic?

...you're using a valid topic purely for the sake of...

dur

KidRock
dur

You can assume I am using it for any reason you want.

Feel free to stay paranoid eek!

caedusrulesall
I am not a racist by any stretch of the imagination, but I believe that sometimes anti-discrimination laws can go too far in not discriminating against black people and end up discriminating against white people (which is the same with anti-sexism laws preferring women), yet nobody will notice it.

If these laws allow white people to be discriminated against, then they're not nearly as "equal" as they are made out to be.

chillmeistergen
You've taken an article from the Daily Mail and thought it was true, cretin. It's literally the most right wing piece of shit newspaper in this country. I believe they're being taken to court for racist comments, about people from the middle east and eastern Europe.

It's also a paper that creates a new study every week, many of them claiming things like 'soda makes your ears fall off', or 'immigrants cause lung cancer'.

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You've taken an article from the Daily Mail and thought it was true, cretin. It's literally the most right wing piece of shit newspaper in this country. I believe they're being taken to court for racist comments, about people from the middle east and eastern Europe.

It's also a paper that creates a new study every week, many of them claiming things like 'soda makes your ears fall off', or 'immigrants cause lung cancer'.

Oops...sorry about that. My mistake.

And don't call me cretin.

chillmeistergen
It wasn't addressed at you specifically, but more the thread starter. I should have made that more clear. Apologies.

caedusrulesall
It wasn't addressed at you specifically, but more the thread starter. I should have made that more clear. Apologies.

Apology accepted. I misunderstood as well.

Victor Von Doom
Hahahaha.

The Daily Mail.

jaden101
regardless of where the article is from (the home of the wonderful richard littlejohn :P) so called positive discrimination happens

now its understandable in positions such as rape counsellor being discriminatory against males..but for any other postitions its a total farce

Devil King
And...

It's just not very American Badass, that's all.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by jaden101
regardless of where the article is from (the home of the wonderful richard littlejohn :P) so called positive discrimination happens

now its understandable in positions such as rape counsellor being discriminatory against males..but for any other postitions its a total farce

Yes, a lot of kinds of discrimination happen, I don't think that anyone's arguing that they don't.

The fact is though, that this law will never happen, it's utter bollocks, obviously. Anyone who actually believes that this could happen, is an utter ****ing idiot.

anaconda
afraid to be outed by someone with a bigger brain yet different skin color than your pasty white redneck backwood way?

KidRock
Originally posted by anaconda
afraid to be outed by someone with a bigger brain yet different skin color than your pasty white redneck backwood way?

On the contrary, it seems according to the article pasty white people are too good at their jobs and need to make room for other 'people' who cannot jobs based on skills alone.

anaconda
lazy pasty white rednecks never ever could be too good at anything than impregnate their kins

KidRock
lazy pasty white rednecks never ever could be too good at anything than impregnate their kins

And..your point issss?

anaconda
get of your butt and try to make a difference

KidRock
get of your butt and try to make a difference

Nobody gave you the memo..a white guy standing up for white people is a racist.

anaconda
no he is nothing but an idiot no one needs to stand up for the white race unless he`s a sheet wearing dork who really took the wrong turn.

Blax_Hydralisk
crylaugh

Quark_666
I'm sick of people who pretend they have to keep defending their race/party/religion when obviously nobody is attacking them.

Now...those of you who I'm hinting at, take the hint and shut up.

Blax_Hydralisk
Racist.

Quark_666
Lol!

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by jaden101

Yeah.

The Daily Mail though.

It's funny.

Deja~vu
There is a reverse bias going on in this country....got to say that it is true.

Rogue Jedi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=536050&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true#StartComments

White men could be legally blocked from getting jobs under new anti-discrimination laws being considered by Labour.

Damn when will the white man stop holding the brothas down. this is already going on here in the states.

FistOfThe North

Damn when will the white man stop holding the brothas down.

Black men have been legally blocked from getting jobs under discrimination laws made by the U.S. federal government for hundreds of years.

Damn. When will that banjo song from "Deliverance" stop playing in your little head, bobby-joe.

KidRock
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Black men have been legally blocked from getting jobs under discrimination laws made by the U.S. federal government for hundreds of years.

Damn. When will that banjo song from "Deliverance" stop playing in your little head, bobby-joe.

Really? Can you post one that was made within the past 10 years showing how the federal government is blocking black men from getting jobs? I would like to see it..just for reference.

And even if you are right..why would it be right to do it right back to white people?

Oh cause you're racist..you dont want racial EQUALITY..unless it bends in your favor.

FistOfThe North
Really? Can you post one that was made within the past 10 years showing how the federal government is blocking black men from getting jobs? I would like to see it..just for reference.

And even if you are right..why would it be right to do it right back to white people?

Oh cause you're racist..you dont want racial EQUALITY..unless it bends in your favor.

Within the past ten years? Well the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) was signed into Federal law back in '64 by Kennedy so 10 years'd be to soon for that, so no, I won't be able to point to any Federal laws denying black men from getting jobs in the past 10 years unless you wanna talk about C.O.R.I. but w/e. We'll leave that out, nontheless and however, what i wrote is still correct.

But even if it were true, or the case, what you said, i'd still think it grossly unjust for that type of deal to happen to white men cause of skin color. Even with history's experience, for them not to get jobs because of skin color would be hysterically outrageous to me.

KidRock
Within the past ten years? Well the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) was signed into Federal law back in '64 by Kennedy so 10 years'd be to soon for that, so no, I won't be able to point to any Federal laws denying black men from getting jobs in the past 10 years unless you wanna talk about C.O.R.I. but w/e. We'll leave that out, nontheless and however, what i wrote is still correct.

But even if it were true, or the case, what you said, i'd still think it grossly unjust for that type of deal to happen to white men cause of skin color. Even with history's experience, for them not to get jobs because of skin color would be hysterically outrageous to me.

C.O.R.I? You think that has something to do with racial discrimination against blacks getting jobs?

"requires all schools to conduct criminal background checks on current and prospective employees and volunteers, including those who regularly provide school related transportation to students, who may have direct and unmonitored contact with children."

How is an education system conducting criminal backround checks on future or current employees holding back black people from getting jobs? Sure they have the highest incarceration rate.. but thats really not anyone fault but their own..I think C.O.R.I is a great thing.

Factors to Consider in Reviewing a Record
1. the type of offense (is it a felony or misdemeanor);
2. the nature of the offense;
3. whether the charge resulted in a conviction;
4. the type of sentence;
5. whether the individual successfully completed probation;
6. the date of the offense; and
7. whether the individual has been arrested subsequently.

I dont see anything to do with race.

source: http://www.doe.mass.edu/lawsregs/advisory/cori.html

Devil King
Can we see any law from the last forty years? How about one from the last "hundreds" of years?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devil King
Can we see any law from the last forty years? How about one from the last "hundreds" of years? http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

Robtard

Proof please?

WrathfulDwarf
I wonder if this law passes what would happen to all those white pasty clowns? They would be jobless.

hmm

Oh well, here is the dancing clown:

hFHBtu6Nb40

p.s. don't bother asking what the hell is wrong with me. You guys should be use to it by now.

dadudemon
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I wonder if this law passes what would happen to all those white pasty clowns? They would be jobless.

hmm

Oh well, here is the dancing clown:

hFHBtu6Nb40

p.s. don't bother asking what the hell is wrong with me. You guys should be use to it by now.

wow, that clown looks freaky...like out of a horror film.

Robtard
I bet after he turned the camera off, he raped someone.

FistOfThe North
C.O.R.I? You think that has something to do with racial discrimination against blacks getting jobs?

"requires all schools to conduct criminal background checks on current and prospective employees and volunteers, including those who regularly provide school related transportation to students, who may have direct and unmonitored contact with children."

How is an education system conducting criminal backround checks on future or current employees holding back black people from getting jobs? Sure they have the highest incarceration rate.. but thats really not anyone fault but their own..I think C.O.R.I is a great thing.

Factors to Consider in Reviewing a Record
1. the type of offense (is it a felony or misdemeanor);
2. the nature of the offense;
3. whether the charge resulted in a conviction;
4. the type of sentence;
5. whether the individual successfully completed probation;
6. the date of the offense; and
7. whether the individual has been arrested subsequently.

I dont see anything to do with race.

source: http://www.doe.mass.edu/lawsregs/advisory/cori.html

You can't see not cause you're blind. It's cause you don't wanna see it. C'mon. You get more time for possession crack cocaine, which is predominantly in the ghetto, which is predominantly black/minority, while some 24 yr. old whiteboy gets less time for getting caught with powered cocaine in the suburbs, of the same weight. With daddy ultimately expunging the offence from timmy's criminal record. Allowing him to be accepted to a good college and a great job. The Black kid, with the public defender, gets 5-10 yrs. cause an all white judge and jury convicted him of felony possession on a 1st offense, at 15-16 yrs old. One kid'll get outta jail a man (maybe), reformed, and ready to become a productive member of society and and timmy's still timmy. Guess who'll get a job faster than lighting?

It's a set up. To me, C.O.R.I. needs to be reformed. But employers, which are mostly white, will never fully have that; to give someone, a reformed person, the opportunity to advance. Todays metro, the world's most circulated newspaper had on it's cover, something along the lines of, "C.O.R.I. to be reformed", in big letters, i wanted to pick it up but i'll find it online later. I hope they make some changes. How is it that you get treated like a felon by an employer, whom probably does drugs, and won't get hired today cause you were caught with something as small as a bag weed 5 yrs. ago, even when you've changed for the better, as a black man.

FistOfThe North
Can we see any law from the last forty years? How about one from the last "hundreds" of years?

Jim Crowe laws were hate fueled laws that legalized segregation of and discrimination against African Americans after the United States Civil War. Named after a popular 19th-century minstrel song that stereotyped African Americans, "Jim Crow" came to personify the system of government-sanctioned racial oppression and segregation in the United States. Jim Crow laws established that "separate was equal" system between the races. The Supreme Court ruling in 1896 in Plessy v. Ferguson that separate facilities for whites and blacks were constitutional encouraged the passage of discriminatory laws that wiped out the gains made by blacks during Reconstruction. Railways and streetcars, public waiting rooms, restaurants, boardinghouses, theaters, and public parks were segregated; separate schools, hospitals, and other public institutions, generally of inferior quality, were designated for blacks.

Jim Crow laws stuck around in the United States until they were chipped away at in the Supreme Court case Brown vs. Board of Education, Topeka, in 1954, which ruled that "separate but equal" was not, in fact, equal. The laws were further eroded during the Civil Rights movement, led by Martin Luther King, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of1965, and the Fair Housing Act of 1968.

http://www.legal-definitions.com/civil-rights-law/what-are-jim-crow-laws.htm

ragesRemorse
once, long ago. I was going to go to college, but, i realized im not black or MExican and would actually have to pay.

Devil King
Originally posted by Bardock42
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

I don't see anything.

Devil King
Jim Crowe laws were hate fueled laws that legalized segregation of and discrimination against African Americans after the United States Civil War. Named after a popular 19th-century minstrel song that stereotyped African Americans, "Jim Crow" came to personify the system of government-sanctioned racial oppression and segregation in the United States. Jim Crow laws established that "separate was equal" system between the races. The Supreme Court ruling in 1896 in Plessy v. Ferguson that separate facilities for whites and blacks were constitutional encouraged the passage of discriminatory laws that wiped out the gains made by blacks during Reconstruction. Railways and streetcars, public waiting rooms, restaurants, boardinghouses, theaters, and public parks were segregated; separate schools, hospitals, and other public institutions, generally of inferior quality, were designated for blacks.

Jim Crow laws stuck around in the United States until they were chipped away at in the Supreme Court case Brown vs. Board of Education, Topeka, in 1954, which ruled that "separate but equal" was not, in fact, equal. The laws were further eroded during the Civil Rights movement, led by Martin Luther King, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of1965, and the Fair Housing Act of 1968.

http://www.legal-definitions.com/civil-rights-law/what-are-jim-crow-laws.htm

Can you find any Jim Crow laws in the link posted by Bardock?

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
once, long ago. I was going to go to college, but, i realized im not black or MExican and would actually have to pay.

Funny you should mention that. My white (ginger, actually) coworker was a ridiculously good Cello player.

He auditioned to attend Juilliard. He auditioned late but there was one "slot" left. He had to beat out another person. His grades were identical to the other guys so it literally came down to the audition. I think they had to write an essay or something but, basically, they were dead even in all categories until they played audition.

He performed very well and scored slightly better than the other gentleman.

Guess who got the slot?

Anyone?

You guessed it....NOT my coworker. The other player was African American. My coworker said that before they even started to compare the two, the other guy was automatically awarded 10 points for his skin color.(A disadvantage for anyone other than another race that gets awarded 10 points from the get go.) My coworker scored just barely better...something like two points. He asked the counselor why the hell he was lead onto believe that he even stood a chance (something about points...unless the other guy just totally bombed the audition...there was no way in hell my coworker would have gotten the slot.) The counselor said something about they both had to get the opportunity to play to meet some kind of guideline. I don't know how Juilliard works...but that kind of sucked. It may ave been a government grant qualification, or something. So many minorities attending and you get money or something? I am just guessing at this point.

IMO, the better candidate should have gotten the slot. I don't see a skin color, I see a cello player.

Robtard
You can't see not cause you're blind. It's cause you don't wanna see it. C'mon. You get more time for possession crack cocaine, which is predominantly in the ghetto, which is predominantly black/minority, while some 24 yr. old whiteboy gets less time for getting caught with powered cocaine in the suburbs, of the same weight. With daddy ultimately expunging the offence from timmy's criminal record. Allowing him to be accepted to a good college and a great job. The Black kid, with the public defender, gets 5-10 yrs. cause an all white judge and jury convicted him of felony possession on a 1st offense, at 15-16 yrs old. One kid'll get outta jail a man (maybe), reformed, and ready to become a productive member of society and and timmy's still timmy. Guess who'll get a job faster than lighting?

It's a set up. To me, C.O.R.I. needs to be reformed. But employers, which are mostly white, will never fully have that; to give someone, a reformed person, the opportunity to advance. Todays metro, the world's most circulated newspaper had on it's cover, something along the lines of, "C.O.R.I. to be reformed", in big letters, i wanted to pick it up but i'll find it online later. I hope they make some changes. How is it that you get treated like a felon by an employer, whom probably does drugs, and won't get hired today cause you were caught with something as small as a bag weed 5 yrs. ago, even when you've changed for the better, as a black man.

Nice false dilemma, crack cocaine isn't a Black only drug, just as powered cocaine isn't solely a White drug.

C.O.R.I. isn't race sensitive, it doesn't say "A Black criminal gets this and a White criminal gets that", so you're argument is insane. Anyhow, how would you reform it?

Robtard
Can you find any Jim Crow laws in the link posted by Bardock?
You should let him know that "Jim Crow" started in 1876, ended in 1965 and there weren't in all of America; just the Southern/border states, before he makes a further ass of himself.

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
You should let him know that "Jim Crow" started in 1876, ended in 1965 and there weren't in all of America; just the Southern/border states, before he makes a further ass of himself.

Where's the fun in preventing that?

But the Jim Crow laws were actually in more than just the southern states. But, there is no denying that those laws were a state matter. An issue that never makes it into the race based tirades of most black and white soapboxers.

But beyond the fact that those laws haven't been around in 40 years, I actually see the relevance of arguing that some black people won't forget that race is an issue, any more than there are white people who can't let it go. What concerns me more than anything is that most people of the younger generation of black people have been raised by those members of the older generation and will actually go out of their way to segregate themselves; that they'll hold on to a prejudice as a matter of ethnic identity.

Robtard
Where's the fun in preventing that?

But the Jim Crow laws were actually in more than just the southern states. But, there is no denying that those laws were a state matter. An issue that never makes it into the race based tirades of most black and white soapboxers.

But beyond the fact that those laws haven't been around in 40 years, I actually see the relevance of arguing that some black people won't forget that race is an issue, any more than there are white people who can't let it go. What concerns me more than anything is that most people of the younger generation of black people have been raised by those members of the older generation and will actually go out of their way to segregate themselves; that they'll hold on to a prejudice as a matter of ethnic identity.

In response to your last paragraph, it's certainly like a crutch (or cross) "you" purposely hold onto. I'll never understand why any Black person born in the 70's and beyond (earlier actually) cries like they were oppressed like their grand parents and beyond might have been, sure they make have gone through some shit in their life, but the same(?). To me, it ridiculous and lessons the shit those people had to endure.

If I recall correctly, Chris Rock (or maybe another comic) made a funny, yet insightful point about this.

Devil King
And it's a touchy area. It's a fine line between pointing out your lack of racism and sounding like we're telling them they should consider themselves lucky we granted them anything at all.

It's the same idea that fires in my head when I hear people talk about gay rights, like they have any right to pass judgement or laws simply because they think they're entitled to be asked for permission based soley on the idea that they consider it abnormal or out of place in their white bread, southern baptist lives; like who the hell are they to think they can have a say in who I am? Well, they're the people. And they're what the political machine feeds on. So, what blacks, white, gays, straight, christians, athiests, etc. should be pissed off about is the reality that we're all beholdent to a politicacl system that feeds off our differences but claims to want to eliminate them. There are only two groups in this country: those who can afford to live in it and those who cannot.

Robtard
It's not "you should feel lucky we gave you", it's more, don't complain about shit that DIDN'T happen to you and about people that DIDN'T do anything to you. Should the Jews of today be pointing the finger at the Egyptians for hundreds of years of slavery?

Yeah, that's about right, "green" is becoming the only color barrier.

On the aspects of gays though, there are factual laws that deny equal rights though.

King Kandy
Originally posted by dadudemon
IMO, the better candidate should have gotten the slot. I don't see a skin color, I see a cello player.
How many Black kids do you think can take Cello lessons compared to white kids?

Robtard
Originally posted by King Kandy

Probably a lot less, but making a (racist)l aw that denies that "white kid" equal rights based on race isn't the answer. Two wrongs do not make a right, any which way you splice it.

Devil King
It's not "you should feel lucky we gave you", it's more, don't complain about shit that DIDN'T happen to you and about people that DIDN'T do anything to you. Should the Jews of today be pointing the finger at the Egyptians for hundreds of years of slavery?

Yeah, that's about right, "green" is becoming the only color barrier.

On the aspects of gays though, there are factual laws that deny equal rights though.

In point of fact, they still hate the Egyptians. But, not really for slavery they likely realize didn't happen. In fact, most Jews have gotten so far past the literal interpretation of their holy books that they realize the use in a parable or a metaphore. This is one area in which they have far out-evolved many of their christian counterparts.

But I truly do believe that many black people hear two or three white people discussing racism and make the leap to understanding it as white people expressing how grateful they should be for what we've given them. Like I said, it's often the same knee jerk reaction to the discussion of gay rights that I have when I hear those conversations.

Even Jim Crow laws were touted as seperate, BUT equal. Despite the reality that they were no such thing.

Oddly enough, one thing that many black and white men can agree on, is that ******* deserve their equal disdain.

KidRock
You get more time for possession crack cocaine, which is predominantly in the ghetto, which is predominantly black/minority, while some 24 yr.

So if a white gets caught with the same amount, under the same circumstances, they get the same amount of time as a black person does. And also whos fault is it that the ghetto is predominantly black/minority? Let me guess..white peoples fault?

Y while some 24 yr. old whiteboy gets less time for getting caught with powered cocaine in the suburbs, of the same weight. With daddy ultimately expunging the offence from timmy's criminal record. Allowing him to be accepted to a good college and a great job.

I am just pointing this out so everyone can see how delusional and paranoid and afraid you are of 'the man'. Really...go out and live in the real world kid. Sounds like you got ****ed over somehow and instead of blaming yourself you blame it on white people that you didnt get the job, or you didnt get into college..take some responsibility.

I was going to respond to everything else..but after reading over it I realized its pure racist garbage.

What I said stands true..C.O.R.I has no racial incentives..unless you're considering all blacks to be criminals?

dadudemon

See below.

Probably a lot less, but making a (racist)l aw that denies that "white kid" equal rights based on race isn't the answer. Two wrongs do not make a right, any which way you splice it.

Indeed. That former young man's hopes and dreams were virtually shattered. Now he works in IT fixing computers...

The closest he gets to harmonizing is server clusters.

KidRock

So should some black kids on the high school basketball team not be allowed on the team because there are too many already..and a white kid who isnt as good should be let on?

Or we shouldnt put black people in prison there are too many..we should let the white guys in instead..I kid, I kid.

dadudemon
So should some black kids on the high school basketball team not be allowed on the team because there are too many already..and a white kid who isnt as good should be let on?

That was exactly my point. My coworker would have been the better choice because he played better. Some African Americans/Native Americans/<insert minorty label that is given a handicap in American here> work their asses off and earn EVERYTHING they get. I know that there is not perfect equality, but instead of giving out handicaps, give out taylored education to a particular group that is failing or failling behind.

Or we shouldnt put black people in prison there are too many..we should let the white guys in instead..I kid, I kid.

holy shit, bro...you are going to hell.

KidRock

holy shit, bro...you are going to hell.

It was a joke. Also that really wouldn't warrant someone going to hell lol.

Also answer me this..which race has the most individuals in prison right now in America? If you would answer it that would be great.

Robtard
Indeed. That former young man's hopes and dreams were virtually shattered. Now he works in IT fixing computers...

WTF... now you're a Yo-yo Ma could/should have been? Mormon, please.

You're in your early 20's, pick a a cello and play, fat-boy, play.

dadudemon
It was a joke. Also that really wouldn't warrant someone going to hell lol.

"You are going to hell" is a saying around here when someone makes a low brow joke. I found it humorous in a "holy shit i can't believe he went there" way.

Also answer me this..which race has the most individuals in prison right now in America? If you would answer it that would be great.

I assume you mean per capita...because that would get the point across that you are trying to make....racist. stick out tongue

Here is one with nice statistical perspective. (I mean the math.)

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/prison.htm

Here is something a little more for the laymen:

" Nationwide, blacks are incarcerated at 8.2 times the rate of whites. That is, a black person is 8.2 times more likely to be in prison than a white person."

"Blacks are incarcerated nationally at a rate of 1,547 per 100,000 black residents. In some states, the black rate of incarceration reaches extraordinary levels (Table 3). In Alaska, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Texas, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia, blacks are incarcerated at rates that exceed 2,000 per 100,000. The lowest incarceration rate for blacks, 570 in North Dakota, exceeds the highest rate for whites, 440 in Arizona."

"Because of their extraordinary rate of incarceration, one in every 20 black men over the age of 18 is in a state or federal prison, compared to one in every 180 whites. In certain states, the incarceration of black men reaches devastating levels: in Oklahoma and Iowa one in every thirteen black men is in state prison; in Rhode Island, Texas and Wisconsin, the figure is one in every fourteen."

That is a hard pill to swallow, imo. Why is it so high?

I didn't think it was that bad. That shows how naive I am. Now I understand the racist jokes about incarceration from both races. (Seriously, I was that naive.)

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/usa/Rcedrg00-01.htm

Here are some links to some tables

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/usa/Table6.pdf

And here it is by ratio:

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/usa/Table5.pdf

However, I want it to be by ALL races.

Devil King

At my highschool, we sponsored white, slavic exchange students because they could play basketball and were 7 feet tall. They weren't even Catholics, they just fit the bill of the parent's community-based desire to have bragging rights.

dadudemon
WTF... now you're a Yo-yo Ma could/should have been? Mormon, please.

You're in your early 20's, pick a a cello and play, fat-boy, play.

What are you talking about? I am in NO WAY a cello player. This is someone else. Since I work in IT, it stands to reason that my coworker would also work in IT. Did you get that?

I am so confused.

Also, I used the word "virtually" because he could have pursued his dream of playing the cello for a philharmonic/symphony orchestra IF he really tried. He actually compiles his own music now...it is kind of like 311s music.

Robtard
What are you talking about? I am in NO WAY a cello player. This is someone else. Since I work in IT, it stands to reason that my coworker would also work in IT. Did you get that?

I am so confused.

Also, I used the word "virtually" because he could have pursued his dream of playing the cello for a philharmonic/symphony orchestra IF he really tried. He actually compiles his own music now...it is kind of like 311s music.

Hence the question mark.

I was being on the accusatory side though, as you've claimed outlandish "feats" before, my error, this time.

Edit: Isn't that what C3PO said, "I'm so confused", if so, you just quoted a gay-robot, homosexual

spidey-dude

Damn when will the white man stop holding the brothas down. other way around in the states every now and then a black guy will get turned down from a job intervew cause of all there damn crime these days. actually they feal more comfortable hiring mexicans over blacks cause they work harder and dont ask for as much when getting paid.

dadudemon
Hence the question mark.

Yeah, you can't pull that one. Adding a question mark to the end of a verbally abusive statement that is intended as a rhetorical question for the entertainment of others at my expense, is NOT a literal question. Also, the remainder of your post does not allude to the plausibility that your first sentence was a genuine question from the perspective of ignorance seeking enlightenment.

Ergo, your attempt to relegate your incorrect assertion of a verbally abusive, yet genuine question, fails.

I was being on the accusatory side though, as you've claimed outlandish "feats" before, my error, this time.

Name those "outlandish 'feats'".

Edit: Isn't that what C3PO said, "I'm so confused", if so, you just quoted a gay-robot, homosexual

Yes, he said it.

No, I did not quote him.

Did you see any quotation marks on my part? Given the large quantity of spoken and written words, the probability that I will post something that is from a book, movie, or other type of media is highly probable. You claimed to have a good memory in the past, you should realize by now that I quote when I am quoting.

GCG
If a firm can prove that an individual has been dismissed on the lack of academic achievements and requirements, than thats that. A 'greviance' law (so to speak) that entitles the dismissed candidate would make more sense than this 'barring' proposal.

Frankly, I dont think this barring law will be ratified.

Phantom Zone
Proof please?

I dont agree with positive discrimination but why ask for that evidence when surely you know at some point black people were discriminated at work within the last 100 years?

KidRock
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dont agree with positive discrimination but why ask for that evidence when surely you know at some point black people were discriminated at work within the last 100 years?

Have whites never been discriminated against?

VioletEyesPop08
I heard a lot on this when I lived in the New Orleans area of Louisiana.

Just say it is the ideal that the man get the job and feel civilized and okay and poof the rule will be gone.

chillmeistergen
Did you also hear about the flagrant racism of the government towards black people, during Katrina?

VioletEyesPop08
Did you also hear about the flagrant racism of the government towards black people, during Katrina? (Very very) sorry, I did not, but this certainly gives me an unending sort of reaction in the head. People there are as blind as a carriage horse with eye patches "upside" its head. They will leave way when they do have to, so watch out.

This would be a heated topic in such an area.... I will be thinking of it and coming back to this thread to see if I can think of anything to post.

I think they say it is flagrant because they think that blacks cannot use the excuse that they were brought up different and claim they are the same as whites since they look different. It is famous that Louisiana is the only place I know of that says if you are part white you are all white or get white rights. In Indonesia, I know the Indonesians did not mind being in 3rd caste, probably because the Chinese were upset being 2nd to Dutch. The point is in Louisiana they thought it was neat because they got more work done. I think they put part white blacks as head of blacks, too.

They definitely get hit with the spotlight when something like a hurricane comes. It is dangerous when someone from somewhere else uses another culture's way as an excuse, though, and then people like me from there have no escape, along with the others.

Robtard

Not proof that Blacks were discriminated against, as we all know it happened/happens (with non-blacks too, but who cares about that?). Proof that there were laws set in place to specifically discriminate against Blacks.

Robtard
Yeah, you can't pull that one. Adding a question mark to the end of a verbally abusive statement that is intended as a rhetorical question for the entertainment of others at my expense, is NOT a literal question. Also, the remainder of your post does not allude to the plausibility that your first sentence was a genuine question from the perspective of ignorance seeking enlightenment.

Ergo, your attempt to relegate your incorrect assertion of a verbally abusive, yet genuine question, fails.

Name those "outlandish 'feats'".

Yes, he said it.

No, I did not quote him.

Did you see any quotation marks on my part? Given the large quantity of spoken and written words, the probability that I will post something that is from a book, movie, or other type of media is highly probable. You claimed to have a good memory in the past, you should realize by now that I quote when I am quoting.

Oh shit, you trapped me, what am I to do!? Yeah, I said it was my error in the very same post, besides admitting my mistake, not sure what else I can do.

Your uber intelligence for one, I believe there might have been one or two more, let me ponder that for a bit.

The C3PO bit was a joke.

Phantom Zone
Not proof that Blacks were discriminated against, as we all know it happened/happens (with non-blacks too, but who cares about that?). Proof that there were laws set in place to specifically discriminate against Blacks.

Well yeah I know you asked for that specifically but im just wondering, why bother?

Robtard
Well yeah I know you asked for that specifically but im just wondering, why bother?

Because he consistently makes ridiculous claims without ever backing them up. Maybe one day, he will.

ragesRemorse
Funny you should mention that. My white (ginger, actually) coworker was a ridiculously good Cello player.

He auditioned to attend Juilliard. He auditioned late but there was one "slot" left. He had to beat out another person. His grades were identical to the other guys so it literally came down to the audition. I think they had to write an essay or something but, basically, they were dead even in all categories until they played audition.

He performed very well and scored slightly better than the other gentleman.

Guess who got the slot?

Anyone?

You guessed it....NOT my coworker. The other player was African American. My coworker said that before they even started to compare the two, the other guy was automatically awarded 10 points for his skin color.(A disadvantage for anyone other than another race that gets awarded 10 points from the get go.) My coworker scored just barely better...something like two points. He asked the counselor why the hell he was lead onto believe that he even stood a chance (something about points...unless the other guy just totally bombed the audition...there was no way in hell my coworker would have gotten the slot.) The counselor said something about they both had to get the opportunity to play to meet some kind of guideline. I don't know how Juilliard works...but that kind of sucked. It may ave been a government grant qualification, or something. So many minorities attending and you get money or something? I am just guessing at this point.

That is incredibly disheartening. What is your co-worker doing now? Political correctness does nothing but give justification to double standards. Minorities have the best tuition, grant and loan programs. I suppose this is a good thing, it caters to minorities that suffer from poverty, but nothing, other than porn, should be race specific in this day.

dadudemon
That is incredibly disheartening. What is your co-worker doing now? Political correctness does nothing but give justification to double standards. Minorities have the best tuition, grant and loan programs. I suppose this is a good thing, it caters to minorities that suffer from poverty, but nothing, other than porn, should be race specific in this day.

He works in IT with me. He has well over 30 IT certifications...almost 10 times more than me. So he is not failing in his chosen profession. He is also making his own "modern" music that sounds like 311 music. He has recorded all the songs already for his first album and just needs to master the audio. I asked him if I could post some of the songs hear and he said he wouldn't mind....but not until he masters them. (Some of his songs are good...not platinum...but good.) If he makes it big, his Juilliard story will be a good story. Juilliard should have chosen the ginger. big grin

I agree with that last part. Nothing but porn(or similar scenario) should be like that.

Quiero Mota
Within the past ten years? Well the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) was signed into Federal law back in '64 by Kennedy

So JFK returned from the dead to sign a bill??

Devil King
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

I'm glad you said something. I'm wondering, how do you and your family experiece the difference in race? From a hispanic perspective, how are you discriminated against? What are your experiences with the issues we're discussing?

spidey-dude
On the contrary, it seems according to the article pasty white people are too good at their jobs and need to make room for other 'people' who cannot jobs based on skills alone. cause where hard workers we go to decent schools and learn. only rich blacks there are is athletes or anything that has to do with entertainment. hardly ever gonna find any black doctors or attorneys

King Kandy
See below.

Yeah, but if you let all the great Cello players and people with very fancy, expensive to build skills into college, Blacks won't get in. Without an education their economic situation won't increase, and until that happens affirmative action is the only good option.

Alpha Centauri
That's a lie isn't it?

You didn't go to school and LEARN did you?

-AC

King Kandy
Um, yeah I did.

Devil King
Originally posted by spidey-dude
cause where hard workers we go to decent schools and learn. only rich blacks there are is athletes or anything that has to do with entertainment. hardly ever gonna find any black doctors or attorneys

Do you intentionally leave off the first few words in a sentence?

I have met a very large number of black doctors and attorneys. My dentist is black and my very white family's lawyer has a black business partner.

I'm sure there's a joke out there to address a black man's name being wedged between the names of two jews on a business card.

King Kandy
I have met a very large number of black doctors and attorneys.
And yet you admit they are a disproportionaly small percentage of doctors and lawyers, no?

Devil King
And yet you admit they are a disproportionaly small percentage of doctors and lawyers, no?

I don't know. I've not met all the doctors and lawyers.

But I'm just one person and I've met a lot.

Alpha Centauri
Um, yeah I did.

Was referring to the guy above you.

-AC

King Kandy
I don't know. I've not met all the doctors and lawyers.

But I'm just one person and I've met a lot.
I'll try and find statistics but I guarantee you that a much smaller percentage of Blacks become Doctors.

Devil King
I'll try and find statistics but I guarantee you that a much smaller percentage of Blacks become Doctors.

Okay.

If it makes you feel better, most of the homeless people I've met are black too.

dadudemon
Do you intentionally leave off the first few words in a sentence?

I have met a very large number of black doctors and attorneys. My dentist is black and my very white family's lawyer has a black business partner.

I'm sure there's a joke out there to address a black man's name being wedged between the names of two jews on a business card.

Hey...wait a minute!

You can meet a very large number of African American doctors and attorneys and even be the patient of an African American dentist....but I can't have met two African American ex-cons at a free public park?

hmm

Devil King
Sure you can But an anecdote for every situation is another matter

dadudemon
Sure you can But an anecdote for every situation is another matter

Umm...yeah...you CAN have an anecdote for just about every situation. Old people certainly have plenty. Its what humans do to relate prior experiences to current ones...judging and gaging situations and spreading those experiences to others.Humans are pretty damned social. To not do that would be a failure at applying insight gained from prior experiences and you would be doomed to repeat the same mistakes and so would others. Besides, anecdotes are rather interesting, imo. Its the way I roll.

lord xyz

Damn when will the white man stop holding the brothas down. What a stupid ****ing law. Next it'll be pick the minority even if he/she's underqualified.

Phantom Zone
Because he consistently makes ridiculous claims without ever backing them up. Maybe one day, he will.

Well I could be wrong but I would have thought there might have been something in law against black people 100 years ago, doesnt seem that absurd to me.

VioletEyesPop08
May I say, does this help, as a new member, it just makes me wish my family was white European to the point of racism. I don't want to wake up in my next life to be an African, Middle Easterner, Pacific Islander, Asian, or even aborigine.. It's longer and seems longer than the life of a fly or bird.

People who were not racist white want to do things like oh I'll start in pre-med music (which I did) and then I'll change to -film/acting - like it's time to start living.

You realize, I am not at all afraid to say in my own and personal life, people with families who were white European to a fault - that is also in a dorky way - had the pop world so-called pay their medical bills for them.

I cannot wait until this is all over. I have no idea what will happen to my life now. I'm kinda wanting to be like one of those ppl who start a band and then have a normal life and make a lot of money in some sort of business. (Yea, when I am not bedridden, I have to grab some music software and use money from film jobs to buy instruments for my "Miami" band or music career.) I can't wait til I'm better and can chuck online forums and get a job, j/k.

(Sorry, it must had come out a bit sloppy, but it isn't. That's just life, but you can make it sound ok hysterical. Don't worry, I'll get it. haermm)

Don't be disappointed. Cheer up. Take-out Pizza Hut- pizza (Aw, I have chicken/burger sandwiches this time..) Watch a movie. eat (Eat at the museum- bunny ) Etc....

There's much more to talk about I see from what you wrote..

FistOfThe North
Minorities have the best tuition, grant and loan programs. I suppose this is a good thing, it caters to minorities that suffer from poverty, but nothing should be race specific in this day.

Whites have been doing it that way for hundreds of years in this country and because of that fact your race has advanced and prospered due to the very same things. Virtually all white progress has happened because of race specific jobs, programs, and laws created for whites only in this country. Now minorities are doing it and it's wrong, or it shouldn't be done now.

w/e.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

You're right. My mistake. He died in 1963, not 1964. My bad. Hope you got the overall message though, with that getting in the way for you.

VioletEyesPop08
Whites have been doing it that way for hundreds of years in this country and because of that fact your race has advanced and prospered due to the very same things. Virtually all white progress has happened because of race specific jobs, programs, and laws created for whites only in this country. Now minorities are doing it and it's wrong, or it shouldn't be done now.

w/e. Yea, I don't even like non-white stuff, not for me, personally. But I can still like different cultures.

Mixes?
I was noticing.. if you discriminate against someone who only looks kind of non-white, like with pink and light skin and dark hair and normal-shaped eyes, the same problem applies to someone European with dark hair and eyes until a certain life-related minor slight. Yea, some kids do not want to be a "stupid mix." They should not be treated like they are like less white would solve the problem, but I still bet ppl think it's funny to try to discipline kids into accepting cultural mix.

But who would accept someone who had bad parents? And what worse qualitiy than heritage-related? Why would ppl be interested in worsening their life? That is a sin.

I don't even believe anyone I know is ok. Ppl think that someone is not deserving just bc of their parents, but I do not believe in that, at all-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair#Modern

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
Yea, I don't even like non-white stuff, not for me, personally. But I can still like different cultures.

Mixes? Yea, some kids do not want to be a "stupid mix." They should not be treated like they are like less white

but I still bet ppl think it's funny to try to discipline kids into accepting cultural mix.

Why would ppl be interested in worsening their life? That is a sin.

I don't even believe anyone I know is ok.

Well, these are your thoughts as a white person. And you're entitled to that belief cause it's in you to think so. And unfortunately that's what your view is.

VioletEyesPop08
Well, these are your thoughts as a white person. And you're entitled to that belief cause it's in you to think so. And unfortunately that's what your view is. No, it applies to that I do not feel I am treated as though I was ever even alive.

Devil King
Umm...yeah...you CAN have an anecdote for just about every situation. Old people certainly have plenty. Its what humans do to relate prior experiences to current ones...judging and gaging situations and spreading those experiences to others.Humans are pretty damned social. To not do that would be a failure at applying insight gained from prior experiences and you would be doomed to repeat the same mistakes and so would others. Besides, anecdotes are rather interesting, imo. Its the way I roll.

Yeah.

See there's a difference between saying "my dentist is black" and saying "I jog at this park with a friend of mine who wears these really cool shoes and we ran into two convicts who said neat things about rather being dead than being in prison because they said they always got raped in the shower and one of them escaped by tunneling through a concrete wall and got out by crawling through the shit pipe to the river some 200 yards away. Next time I'm there, I'll take pics of me with the convicts because convicts are clearly convicts when you take a picture of them. I'm always amazed how my personality is so appealing that I can make former drug dealers open up and share their true feelings about prison some 10 minutes after I meet them. BUT, then this OTHER time at band camp......"

dadudemon
Yeah.

See there's a difference between saying "my dentist is black" and saying "I jog at this park with a friend of mine who wears these really cool shoes and we ran into two convicts who said neat things about rather being dead than being in prison because they said they always got raped in the shower and one of them escaped by tunneling through a concrete wall and got out by crawling through the shit pipe to the river some 200 yards away. Next time I'm there, I'll take pics of me with the convicts because convicts are clearly convicts when you take a picture of them. I'm always amazed how my personality is so appealing that I can make former drug dealers open up and share their true feelings about prison some 10 minutes after I meet them. BUT, then this OTHER time at band camp......"

That was a ridiculous fail...That wasn't my point and that was made quite clear. Try again please. Also, you never met a stranger and shot the shit? Do you even know what it is like, IRL?

Also, I was going to take pics with them as "evidence" that there is a a life beyond KMC...but you do not deserve that privilage...you think of something else to whine about, no doubt.

Also, I am not aloud to meet people, irl? NO ONE can do anything, IRL, unless its you, right?

Hi, my screen name is Devil King...nothing anyone says on the internets is true.

VioletEyesPop08
That was a ridiculous fail...That wasn't my point and that was made quite clear. Try again please. Also, you never met a stranger and shot the shit? Do you even know what it is like, IRL?

Also, I was going to take pics with them as "evidence" that there is a a life beyond KMC...but you do not deserve that privilage...you think of something else to whine about, no doubt.

Also, I am not aloud to meet people, irl? NO ONE can do anything, IRL, unless its you, right?

Hi, my screen name is Devil King...nothing anyone says on the internets is true. Are you okay? I'm sure your message was addressed to someone else .. Devil King.

dadudemon
Are you okay? I'm sure your message was addressed to someone else .. Devil King.

Yes, I am fine.

Devil King is not.

Devil King, I set a record at my highschool for the bench press...still stands today.

Devil King
Hi, my screen name is Devil King...nothing anyone says on the internets is true.

As opposed to "Hi my name is doubledumbassman and everything people say on the internet is true"

Devil King
Yes, I am fine.

Devil King is not.

Devil King, I set a record at my highschool for the bench press...still stands today.

I'm sure you're an impressive physical specimen.

dadudemon
As opposed to "Hi my name is doubledumbassman and everything people say on the internet is true"

Actually...nope...not at all. But I can understand why you would think that considering the "Queeq" tragedy.

What??? You are not going to refute it and call me a idiot, a dumbass and a liar?

Devil King

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm sure I can't be the first person in the world to tell you that your stories are banal and needlessly complex for the purpose you think they serve; which is to validate your opinion on any number of issues. The problem is that they rarely do that. They just run on and are filled with useless details that no one asked for. You go out and meet all the people you want, just don't assume the experience needs to catalouged and retold.

Devil King
What??? You are not going to refute it and call me a idiot, a dumbass and a liar?

No, I actually appreciate that you kept it to one sentence. I don't need to know what you were wearing at the time or how many lbs it was or how your wife cheered you on from the audience and that was the day you asked her to marry you because you were tired of waiting to get laid. It's was a pleasantly short story. Thank you.

dadudemon
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm sure I can't be the first person in the world to tell you that your stories are banal and needlessly complex for the purpose you think they serve; which is to validate your opinion on any number of issues. The problem is that they rarely do that. They just run on and are filled with useless details that no one asked for. You go out and meet all the people you want, just don't assume the experience needs to catalouged and retold.

Since opinions are formed on personal experiences and events, indeed I will refer to those memories to help judge a situation. My opinion changed on the death penalty, slightly, after meeting those gentlemen at the public park. Since we were discussing BOTH the death penalty's validity AND the quality of life in the prison system...my experience was very applicable to the present discussion.

dadudemon
No, I actually appreciate that you kept it to one sentence. I don't need to know what you were wearing at the time or how many lbs it was or how your wife cheered you on from the audience and that was the day you asked her to marry you because you were tired of waiting to get laid. It's was a pleasantly short story. Thank you.

LOL! Are you serious?

Typical male...always wants it short and sweet.

How do you KNOW I wasn't lying? hmmm? hm? hmmmmmmm?

hmmmmmmmmmm?

hm?

hm? flirt

Devil King
I didn't say you weren't lying.

VioletEyesPop08
Since opinions are formed on personal experiences and events, indeed I will refer to those memories to help judge a situation. My opinion changed on the death penalty, slightly, after meeting those gentlemen at the public park. Since we were discussing BOTH the death penalty's validity AND the quality of life in the prison system...my experience was very applicable to the present discussion. You really have something already on the death sentence is not as bad as life itself only in the end, though....

You have to know when not to include some things only because time is limited and what you have to discuss really is endless. smile You know, though... question

dadudemon
I didn't say you weren't lying.

but how come that is more believable to you? I would never put something like that on the internet because it is just really unbelievable, imo. Meeting African Americans at a public park who are also ex-cons is much more believable, imo. The incarceration rate in Oklahoma for African Americans is absurdly high....the probability that I wold meet when is pretty high.

Do you understand why I think you just being an ass about things? You believe I am Mormon...why? You believe I am male. Why? You believe I am straight. Why? You believe I am married. Why? You believe I work with computers. Why? You believe I have children. Why? You believe my age. Why? I have shown the ability to edit pictures in the past...who's to say that my entire internet persona is nothing but a lie?

VioletEyesPop08
but how come that is more believable to you? I would never put something like that on the internet because it is just really unbelievable, imo. Meeting African Americans at a public park who are also ex-cons is much more believable, imo. The incarceration rate in Oklahoma for African Americans is absurdly high....the probability that I wold meet when is pretty high.

Do you understand why I think you just being an ass about things? You believe I am Mormon...why? You believe I am male. Why? You believe I am straight. Why? You believe I am married. Why? You believe I work with computers. Why? You believe I have children. Why? You believe my age. Why? I have shown the ability to edit pictures in the past...who's to say that my entire internet persona is nothing but a lie? You are just very wise to me on the part on the internet s*** etc.

dadudemon
You really have something already on the death sentence is not as bad as life itself only in the end, though....

You have to know when not to include some things only because time is limited and what you have to discuss really is endless. smile You know, though... question

You are just very wise to me on the part on the internet s*** etc.

hmmm....are those compliments?

VioletEyesPop08
hmmm....are those compliments? Yes, people always count on death sentence and abortion to solve all of their personal needs.

Yes, it is true, people always beg for the wrong pics. I have found myself including timelines already- End o story.

Devil King

Do you understand why I think you just being an ass about things? You believe I am Mormon...why? You believe I am male. Why? You believe I am straight. Why? You believe I am married. Why? You believe I work with computers. Why? You believe I have children. Why? You believe my age. Why? I have shown the ability to edit pictures in the past...who's to say that my entire internet persona is nothing but a lie?

So, just what the hell were these two former convicts doing just standing around being black at a park and discussing the thug life with two white boys?

On, I definately believe you're mormon.

chithappens
It's not completely unbelievable. If you want to here unbelievable, you should hear what some of these parents are naming their newborn kids.

My mom is a labor and delivery nurse and, no lie, this one person named their kid "ABCDE", pronounced 'Ab-suh-dee'... at least that's how they said it.

Sigh.

dadudemon
So, just what the hell were these two former convicts doing just standing around being black at a park and discussing the thug life with two white boys?

On, I definately believe you're mormon.

They weren't just standing around. Both parties arrived at the open field at the same time. They came to the field to get some exercise and toss the football, we came for the same. I could also have run into a couple of white ex-cons and that would have been just fine as well. I thought you were hung up on the fact that they were black AND ex-cons. (Meaning, it is not likely that they would want to talk to a couple of white boys.)

Adam_PoE

I do not think so:

The two on the left and right are my brothers:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/MybrothersandI.jpg

Bardock42
but how come that is more believable to you?

I don't think it is necessarily more believable. It just doesn't matter.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I do not think so:

hey...wait a minute. How come I missed this post?

DK wasn't referring to my ugly ass mug, he was referring to this:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/Lockerroom2.jpg

Note: Look at my small perky nipple.

Devil King
hey...wait a minute.

You might want to go ahead and get this put on a tee shirt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/wrong-on-the-internets.png

Bardock42
Oh gross christ.

=Tired Hiker=
Damn.

Adam_PoE
hey...wait a minute. How come I missed this post?

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/Lockerroom2.jpg

Note: Look at my small perky nipple.

Was this supposed to change my mind?

Bardock42
Was this supposed to change my mind? No, I am sure he just thought it would make it all crowded in your pants. Being gay and all. I do hear gay men have taste though....and lisps.

dadudemon
Was this supposed to change my mind?

No. It was supposed to show that your personal attack wasn't even in context.

Nice try though. smile

Adam_PoE
No. It was supposed to show that your personal attack wasn't even in context.

Nice try though. smile

I stated that I do not think that you are "an impressive physical specimen."

You posted a picture of yourself without a shirt on.

I still do not think that you are "an impressive physical specimen."

Nice try though.

dadudemon
I stated that I do not think that you are "an impressive physical specimen."

You posted a picture of yourself without a shirt on.

I still do not think that you are "an impressive physical specimen."

Nice try though.

You posted a picture of my goofy ass mug in an attempts to show that I am not an impressive physical specimen. DK's post was referencing physical abilities...not looks...but you, fitting into the generalization of a superficial homosexual male, took it that way. wink Great job on the personal attack and revealing how shallow you are.

Nice try though.

Blax_Hydralisk
Damn those homosexual males.

Adam_PoE

dadudemon

Adam_PoE
Fail.

I have big 'ol pecs. I can bench press a lot. You turned it into superficial business.

Butt secks?

Care to break out the body fat caliber, because there is plenty to pinch between your "big 'ol pecs" and your shoulder, as well as your neck, and I venture a number of other places.

dadudemon
Care to break out the body fat caliber, because there is plenty to pinch between your "big 'ol pecs" and your shoulder, as well as your neck, and I venture a number of other places.

LOL, what? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sure...I am above 10% BF. What is wrong with that?

Adam_PoE

I am 8% body fat. stick out tongue

dadudemon
I am 8% body fat. stick out tongue

Well, honestly, there is no denying that you are a better physical specimen when it comes to aesthetics. You have a much better aesthetic look. That was never in question, imo. I have big 'ol thighs and tiny calves....ugly, imo. Actually, you look quite good...regardless of how I appear.

Maybe...MAYBE, later this year, I will diet down just to see what I look like...They say abs start to come out between 10-12%...I can see my abs for the most part right now...So I estimate I am at 13-14%

Adam_PoE
Well, honestly, there is no denying that you are a better physical specimen when it comes to aesthetics. You have a much better aesthetic look. That was never in question, imo. I have big 'ol thighs and tiny calves....ugly, imo. Actually, you look quite good...regardless of how I appear.

Maybe...MAYBE, later this year, I will diet down just to see what I look like...They say abs start to come out between 10-12%...I can see my abs for the most part right now...So I estimate I am at 13-14%

Between 13 and 14% is an exceptional body fat percentage for one with an average build, but not for one with an athletic or muscular build. Your body fat percentage is too high, and your body does not appear to be well proportioned.

dadudemon
Between 13 and 14% is an exceptional body fat percentage for one with an average build, but not for one with an athletic or muscular build. Your body fat percentage is too high, and your body does not appear to be well proportioned.

You're forgetting that I also stretch that "extra' bodyfat more than someone with the same exact poundage because I have (not to sound vain) plenty of muscle. edit- professional bodybuilders who are proponants of staying lean year round instead of blowing up consider 10-12% 'lean" for off season. big grin

Also, I disagree with your assessment on bodyfat.

http://www.weightlossforall.com/fat-percentage-ideal.htm

Adam_PoE
You're forgetting that I also stretch that "extra' bodyfat more than someone with the same exact poundage because I have (not to sound vain) plenty of muscle. edit- professional bodybuilders who are proponants of staying lean year round instead of blowing up consider 10-12% 'lean" for off season. big grin

Also, I disagree with your assessment on bodyfat.

http://www.weightlossforall.com/fat-percentage-ideal.htm

Professional bodybuilders also try to achieve proportion and symmetry.

dadudemon
For those following this conversation...I took this to PMs.

Devil King
I always love answers to questions no one asked.

Schecter
for anyone who wants to know, i had a tuna sandwich for dinner.

so can we close this thread now?

Devil King
for anyone who wants to know, i had a tuna sandwich for dinner.

so can we close this thread now?

Did it still have the crust? Was it toasted? Did you use relish and onion, or just relish? How much mayo did you use? Did you salt and/or pepper it before you ate it? Did you dine alone? Did you have chips with it? How about a pickle? If you had a pickle with it, did the use of relish and a pickle strike you as redundant?

Why do you want the thread closed? Does it offend you? Does it not offend you enough?

See, for me, there's just not enough information in your post.

Bardock42

Ha, I am also above 10% BF.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>