Hunger vs Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Hunger.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/hungerthanos.htm

Imperiex Prime

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperiex

They battle in deep space.

Who Wins?

CaptainStoic
I could almost see another Marvel/DC cross-over started because of Hungers power to breach any dimensional barrier.

Evangel94
Hunger since Galactus's unleashed power cosmic blast didn't hurt him.

guy222
hunger

Superboy Prime
Cool@Us watching as Hunger's plans evolve and him/she/it adressing us.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evangel94
Hunger since Galactus's unleashed power cosmic blast didn't hurt him.

Imperiex>>>Galactus.

Evangel94
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Imperiex>>>Galactus.
All roads from Imperiex lead to Galactus?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evangel94
All roads from Imperiex lead to Galactus?

I'm not sure the point you're trying to make. Last I checked, Galactus can't destroy the universe under his own power. Also, smashing Imperiex Prime's armor only starts the big bang, it does not kill Imperiex.

kevdude
Imperiex takes it

Mindset
I'm not sure the point you're trying to make. Last I checked, Galactus can't destroy the universe under his own power. Also, smashing Imperiex Prime's armor only starts the big bang, it does not kill Imperiex.

Galactus UN that *****

Evangel94

.....Hunger still wins.

celestialdemon
Hunger wins.

Kutulu
Hunger wins.

quanchi112
Imperiex>>>Galactus. Must this always be about marvel vs dc. There is nothing about Galactus in this thread. Galactus is more powerful than Imperiex anyways. But as far as this thread is concerned Hunger wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex takes it Do you know who Hunger is?

Estacado
Don't forget that Imperiex is an omniversal threat.uhuh

Bentley

Galactus was considered an multiversal threat when he started to eat the universe after receiving a minor alteration by the Dreaming Celestial. Destroying universes is in Galactus powerset.

LORD B
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus was considered an multiversal threat when he started to eat the universe after receiving a minor alteration by the Dreaming Celestial. Destroying universes is in Galactus powerset.
also one reason why galactus doesnt try to destroy universes is because he only requires 1 planet a month to stave of his hunger.its not his nature to destroy universe's/galaxies for no reason.he does what has to to survive because he is necessity.

Bentley
Dude, this thread has no Galactus on it, stop the off topic posting. hypocrite

LORD B
Dude, this thread has no Galactus on it, stop the off topic posting. hypocrite

catfight

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you know who Hunger is?

Of course I know who he is, I read things before posting unlike a few others wink . Hunger a being who goes around destroying/eating reality's and was attracted to the 616 reality while Thanos had the IG and wanted to eat it. Imperiex Prime embodiment of Entropy who literally recreates the DC Multiverse and is the next Big Bang, yes I think you have some catching up to do Q!

Mr Master

Galactus was considered an multiversal threat
when he started to eat the universe
after receiving a minor alteration by the Dreaming Celestial.
Destroying universes is in Galactus powerset.
we later learned it's the entire Marvel Omniverse Galactus was beginning to absorb.

guy222
bumprav

OneDumbG0
Comment: I don't think Imperiex ever literally destroyed the DC universe/multiverse (whatever you want to call it) and recreated it. I've seen that posted several times in different places.

Thoughts?

vlaaad12345
He merely recreated dc with the big bang he never got a chance to destroy it,his power however is entropy which we all know can end all reality.

Knowsbleed33
Imperiex gets eaten.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He merely recreated dc with the big bang he never got a chance to destroy it,his power however is entropy which we all know can end all reality. He didn't recreate it. The Big Bang was happening already. His explosion happened concurrently with the original Big Bang. Entropy can end reality. It does end reality in DC's future. Imperiex never did though and while I can accept Superman's, Braniac-13's and Darkseid's opinions on the matter, Imperiex destroying and recreating universes/multiverses is as ephemeral as Galactus doing so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Of course I know who he is, I read things before posting unlike a few others wink . Hunger a being who goes around destroying/eating reality's and was attracted to the 616 reality while Thanos had the IG and wanted to eat it. Imperiex Prime embodiment of Entropy who literally recreates the DC Multiverse and is the next Big Bang, yes I think you have some catching up to do Q! How does Imperiex beat him?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
He didn't recreate it. The Big Bang was happening already. His explosion happened concurrently with the original Big Bang. Entropy can end reality. It does end reality in DC's future. Imperiex never did though and while I can accept Superman's, Braniac-13's and Darkseid's opinions on the matter, Imperiex destroying and recreating universes/multiverses is as ephemeral as Galactus doing so.
Yes he did,his big bang which is stated to be equal to the original big bang of dc created the new earth universe apparently,imperiex power is entropy,entropy ends all power time ect,imperiex is a beyond universe destroyer.

TricksterPriest
Comment: I don't think Imperiex ever literally destroyed the DC universe/multiverse (whatever you want to call it) and recreated it. I've seen that posted several times in different places.

Thoughts?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t431978.html

Yes he has. Read the thread.

OneDumbG0
^ I see his probes hollowing out planets and galaxies. That much I already know he does. Where does he wipe out the whole universe and recreate it?
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yes he did,his big bang which is stated to be equal to the original big bang of dc created the new earth universe apparently,imperiex power is entropy,entropy ends all power time ect,imperiex is a beyond universe destroyer. The original Big Bang would have been good enough. Imperiex blowing up was pretty superfluous considering the original Big Bang was also happening at the same exact time.

OneDumbG0
^ I see his probes hollowing out planets and galaxies. That much I already know he does. Where does he wipe out the whole universe and recreate it?Oh I see. Went back to my old comics. He does destroy the universe. But he doesn't wipe out the multiverse. The Linear Men keeping track of his progress is proof of that. Thanks for the link.

skyfather
hunger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.