Dragonball Z quote game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

suprmanvsbatman
basically some one says a quote from dragonball z and the person below has to guess who says it and from what saga.
Ill go first...

"Whats a Goku"

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
basically some one says a quote from dragonball z and the person below has to guess who says it and from what saga.
Ill go first...

"Whats a Goku"
King Cold.

suprmanvsbatman
sorry forgot to mention that you have to then put in a quote lolol

Ridley_Prime
Oh, okay. Here's one.

"I guess name calling is your only attack, because you're too weak to challenge me any other way."

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh, okay. Here's one.

"I guess name calling is your only attack, because you're too weak to challenge me any other way."

Thats Goku big grin
erm...

" You have no idea who your messing with, I was born to fight " !

suprmanvsbatman
Goku ...cant remember what saga though

"Sorry! I saw an opening that just screamed attack...so I did!"

aw crap lol i'll retract this one then i was ansering ridley primes lol didn't realise u posted stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
"you have got to stop it father, your going to destroy the whole planet!!!"

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
"you have got to stop it father, your going to destroy the whole planet!!!"

you need to name the the person who said the quote from the person above you lol

HueyFreeman
"you have got to stop it father, your going to destroy the whole planet!!!" trunks

Ryumaru

If I'm not mistaken, that's Goku during the Other World Tournament.

"OH no... He's changing!"

chickenlover98
"that attack will destroy the planet!!!!!!!" (lets see if u can find the irony evil face )

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Ryumaru
If I'm not mistaken, that's Goku during the Other World Tournament.
Nah. He said that just after knocking out Recoome (sp?).

Originally posted by Ryumaru
"OH no... He's changing!"
Again, that was Goku (I think).

Originally posted by chickenlover98
"that attack will destroy the planet!!!!!!!" (lets see if u can find the irony evil face )
Um... Trunks? huh

Don't know if I'm correct there or not, but here's another quote anyway.

"It's about time your spoiled, miniscule brain figured it all out."

Oh, and it's from a movie, not one of the episodes.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
Goku ...cant remember what saga though

aw crap lol i'll retract this one then i was ansering ridley primes lol didn't realise u posted stick out tongue

Actually NO !

IT was Yamcha, just before he beigins his fight with Tien in the 22nd World Martial ArtsTournement ! big grin
heres another...

" What do expect, from a true freak ahahahahaha "!!

BradBalboa
"It's about time your spoiled, miniscule brain figured it all out."

Oh, and it's from a movie, not one of the episodes.

Thats Brolys father Paragus, from the movie Broly: The Legendary super Saiyan smile

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by BradBalboa
heres another...

" What do expect, from a true freak ahahahahaha "!!
That's from Broly, just after Piccolo confronts him when rescuing Gohan.

BradBalboa
That's from Broly, just after Piccolo confronts him when rescuing Gohan.

correct big grin

" I know you kind, you think you can just waltze in here and take our planet.... but you forgot one thing im my FATHERS SON" !!

Ridley_Prime
" I know you kind, you think you can just waltze in here and take our planet.... but you forgot one thing im my FATHERS SON" !!
Um, Gohan? huh

----

"There has to be a way out of here, and you are going to tell me it, because if you don't, I'll have to torture you and your petty friends for the rest of eternity."

Neo Darkhalen
Is it Cell when he is in hell?

"Hey wait a minute you can't just come in and attack like that, were not ready just be patient we'll tell you when you can fight."

BradBalboa
"Hey wait a minute you can't just come in and attack like that, were not ready just be patient we'll tell you when you can fight."

Im gussing that Kid Trunks in the time chanber with goten and Majin Buu, i recognised it but its probably the funimation dub soo am i right ??

heres one ..
" Fight with me, if your ready to die" !!

atv2
What's a Goku? That's the stuff you remember when you forget everything else!

King Cold put it down smoothly!!!!!, When he asked that question! Before the heat came on to him!
(Trunks Saga)

INFLATION BABY!!! YEAH!!!!!!

For King Kai: MAKE EM REALLY FEEL IT!! YEAH! YEAH!! YEAH!!!!

Mairuzu
"You're cramping my style"

BradBalboa
hmm id unno, sounds kinda like something Goteks would say

Ridley_Prime
That was my guess, but I'm not entirely sure.

BradBalboa
Anyone else want to guess ??? i might aswell put one on ermm...kinda easy

" Your all complete and utter waste of Saiyan blood" !!

Ridley_Prime
Broly. stick out tongue

Here's another one.

"But enough about your weakling father. I'd much rather address my fight with you."

BradBalboa
hmmm..
Frieza ??

Ridley_Prime
Close, but not quite.

Darkstorm Zero
"I am going to crush you.... And throw you into the wind!"

Lumby
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
"I am going to crush you.... And throw you into the wind!" sounds like freiza? also...
"dont hurt me im only a few years old."

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Lumby
sounds like freiza? also...
"dont hurt me im only a few years old."

That's Majin Vegeta as he's about to detonate himself to destroy Fat Buu.

yami180
"One way or another we're going to find out if I really am a Super Saiyan! It's Now or Never! There is no in Between!"

and the person above didnt post one so...

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by yami180
"One way or another we're going to find out if I really am a Super Saiyan! It's Now or Never! There is no in Between!"

and the person above didnt post one so...

Gohan in the ROSAT.

"The sleeper has awakened."

and

"It seems Dodoria has gone the way of the Dodo."

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
"The sleeper has awakened."

and

"It seems Dodoria has gone the way of the Dodo."
Vegeta, obviously. stick out tongue

BradBalboa
" HA, I could beat Dabura" !!

Ridley_Prime
" HA, I could beat Dabura" !!
That one's Vegeta as well.

As for what he said there, I think his cockiness (before becoming Majin Vegeta) would've caused him to get turned to stone by Dabura.

yami180
once again no one posted a quote above me... so
"I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs!"

BradBalboa
once again no one posted a quote above me... so
"I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs!"
Thats Radditz, after Piccolo blasts him !!

"Whats he matter?, its different this time isnt YOU BRAT " !!!

yami180
Thats Radditz, after Piccolo blasts him !!

"Whats he matter?, its different this time isnt YOU BRAT " !!!

well that seems like something vegeta would say.... confused but im not 100% sure....

"I'm a visitor touring your lovely planet and I happened to come across seven Dragonballs. A man at a gift shop told me about the legend behind the balls. You know, the wish. But you need a password to activate them. Would you happen to know the password, my good man?"

Ridley_Prime
"I'm a visitor touring your lovely planet and I happened to come across seven Dragonballs. A man at a gift shop told me about the legend behind the balls. You know, the wish. But you need a password to activate them. Would you happen to know the password, my good man?"
Frieza. stick out tongue

------

"Frieza has taken our loyalty, and paid us back in our own blood."

White Ghost
"Whats going on the earth is shaking.... Hey Hercual this is another trick right?"

I'll give you a hint it was said around the time of the cell games smile

yami180
"Whats going on the earth is shaking.... Hey Hercual this is another trick right?"

im going to say the t.v. reporter......

hows about.... "you looked rediculous with that big banna on your head. you look better this way"

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
"You're cramping my style"

That was my guess, but I'm not entirely sure.

actually it was Krillin

when they were waiting for goku's arival after trunks kills freeza and his king cold

BradBalboa
oooh right, when the where drinkign sodas ? big grin lol

White Ghost
what?

"Everyone get down,take cover,get moving..goku's realeasing the kamahamaha!!!" evil face

Ridley_Prime
hows about.... "you looked rediculous with that big banna on your head. you look better this way"
Vegito.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
actually it was Krillin

when they were waiting for goku's arival after trunks kills freeza and his king cold
Oh, that... now I remember. =x

Originally posted by White Ghost
what?

"Everyone get down,take cover,get moving..goku's realeasing the kamahamaha!!!" evil face
That was also Krillen (during the Cell Games).

yami180
damnit your right :P

FistOfThe North
"SAY GOODBYE!! AAaHaHahahaa!"

"Was that, me?, that shot me?"

"Maybe you'll come back, as a better person i hope. Someday."

"Get of'a me. I don't need your help. I don't want it either."

'Now's Your CHANCE!!"

"Foolish really. I mean it's not like they'll make a difference."

"You act innocent but you're deadly."

"Rrraahhh! Forgive Me Vegetaaa!!..............rrr i can't"

"This day's made it all to clear. You're better than me Kakarot. You are the best."

that's one a bit of a give away but i thought i'd still throw it in there. still when/where's it from.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
"SAY GOODBYE!! AAaHaHahahaa!"
Cell, when he was just about to kill Gohan (before Vegeta interfered and caused Gohan to take the chance to obliterate him).

"Maybe you'll come back, as a better person i hope. Someday."
Goku, just before he finished off Kid Buu with the Spirit Bomb, and he did come back as a better person of course... as Uub.

'Now's Your CHANCE!!"
Goku, when he was talking to Gohan (just after Vegeta distracted Cell).

"Foolish really. I mean it's not like they'll make a difference."
Vegeta said that, when Tien and the other earthling Z-fighters went off to confront Cell in some attempt to save Gohan.

"Rrraahhh! Forgive Me Vegetaaa!!..............rrr i can't"
Again, that was Goku, when he was refusing to launch the Spirit Bomb on Buu because he didn't want to endanger Vegeta (until Hercule moved him out of the way for them).

"This day's made it all to clear. You're better than me Kakarot. You are the best."
Again, that was Vegeta, when he finally realized his respect for Goku, as he saw him fight Kid Buu as a SSJ3.

As for the ones I didn't respond to, don't know. stick out tongue

White Ghost
Vegito.

Oh, that... now I remember. =x

That was also Krillen (during the Cell Games).

no it was piccolo when goku was doing the kamahamaha

Ridley_Prime
Ah, crap. That's right.

Guess you can't win 'em all.

White Ghost
boogie on the floor

Project Jedah
"YOU MAIMED ME!!!"

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Project Jedah
"YOU MAIMED ME!!!"
That was Cell, after Vegeta used Final Flash on him (he tricked Vegeta into thinking he had gotten the best of him with that attack, and then used Piccolo's cells to regenerate).

FistOfThe North
Cell, when he was just about to kill Gohan (before Vegeta interfered and caused Gohan to take the chance to obliterate him).

Goku, just before he finished off Kid Buu with the Spirit Bomb, and he did come back as a better person of course... as Uub.

Goku, when he was talking to Gohan (just after Vegeta distracted Cell).

Vegeta said that, when Tien and the other earthling Z-fighters went off to confront Cell in some attempt to save Gohan.

Again, that was Goku, when he was refusing to launch the Spirit Bomb on Buu because he didn't want to endanger Vegeta (until Hercule moved him out of the way for them).

Again, that was Vegeta, when he finally realized his respect for Goku, as he saw him fight Kid Buu as a SSJ3.

As for the ones I didn't respond to, don't know. stick out tongue

lol very nice. And impressive. Most impressive.

Here are the other 3:

When, while battling Janemba (the space/time manipulator) in hell, in Dragonball GT, Goku shot at the giant monster with monster quickly summoning another Goku in it's hand which equally fired right back Goku, hitting and toasting our Goku, leaving him stunned silly.

"Get of'a me. I don't need your help. I don't want it either."

Vegeta, in DBZ, after either Bulma or Goku tried to help him up out of rubble after the hyperbolic chamber he was in exploded due to how hard he was pushing and testing himself in it.

"You act innocent but you're deadly."

Again Goku right after turning into SSJ3 with Janemba (big version) acting silly, clapping, laughing and acting like a baby, at Goku's transformation.

Janemba's monster form is sick. It's the sickest Goku/DB/z/gt fight i've seen.

In that fight, I love it when Goku quickly shot a fire/energyball at the monster with it raising both hands towards it's face, and causing or creating or opening up what seemed like a small portal that quickly opened up in front of it's hands, swallowing Goku's eneryball aimed at it, and quickly closing, with the portal quickly reopening right behind Goku, and spitting out his own enegyball, hitting Goku. A crazy pwn, lol. And this all happens in the span of like 4 seconds. And Janemba does it all while evilly smiling/chuckling with Goku gasping, pissed as fcuk.

lol

youtube it

BruceSkywalker
One of my fave DBZ lines is from Vegeta "You're better than me Kakarot, You are the best"

Neo Darkhalen
"I will destroy each island one by one until you come out"

Neo Darkhalen
lol very nice. And impressive. Most impressive.

Here are the other 3:

When, while battling Janemba (the space/time manipulator) in hell,

Actually Janemba was a worker for king Yama who spilt some of the evil residue onto himself, he then began to seal the otherworld away but he never manipulated space or time, he was created from all the evil residue as a side affect from sealing the outerworld away the dead began to rise/were resurrected.

FistOfThe North
Actually Janemba was a worker for king Yama who spilt some of the evil residue onto himself, he then began to seal the otherworld away but he never manipulated space or time, he was created from all the evil residue as a side affect from sealing the outerworld away the dead began to rise/were resurrected.

But he can/does manipulate space and time. He can quickly kick/punch though a small portal and have it come out of another portal yards away on top or behind or in front his opponent, surprising and hitting hit.

He can quickly teleport through portals in fights, as well.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
One of my fave DBZ lines is from Vegeta "You're better than me Kakarot, You are the best"

Yeah, hearing vegeta say that i was like WTF, the moment where he finally admits he cannot surpass Goku sad, I always liked Vegeta.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Yeah, hearing vegeta say that i was like WTF, the moment where he finally admits he cannot surpass Goku sad, I always liked Vegeta.

Same here. Once i heard that, i mentally asked myself if i just really heard him say that. I felt kinda disappointed being that Vegeta's my fav. Z character. I remember after that ep. came out, i told my friend about it while we were playing basketball and he thought i was kidding and wanted to drop the subject until he saw proof.

We all know, as does Vegeta, (just deep inside), that Goku was stronger but at the same time i'd never thought i'd hear the ever proud Sayajin Prince Vegeta say or admit such a thing.

You should hear the speech that goes with that sentence too. He actually thinks the whole thing. He doesn't verbally say it.

Vegeta's is still great though. At some points it even seems as if he was actually was stronger than Goku.

Neo Darkhalen
But he can/does manipulate space and time. He can quickly kick/punch though a small portal and have it come out of another portal yards away on top or behind or in front his opponent, surprising and hitting hit.

He can quickly teleport through portals in fights, as well.

I guess that is true, in the movie it's never like he actually starts to warp the universe, he just seal everything away, but then again that fat form is like a child (fat Buu anyone?) then his final form is just a Kid Buu impersonator.

Project Jedah
That was Cell, after Vegeta used Final Flash on him (he tricked Vegeta into thinking he had gotten the best of him with that attack, and then used Piccolo's cells to regenerate). Damn your good!

yami180
wow...
i must be stupid.....
uub
is buu spelled backwards... weird
:P i know many of u mite have alrwdy noticed this but..... again i am stupid :P

BradBalboa
" Ahahahahaha struggle all you want its over ! Thats what you get for discrasing my family " !!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Project Jedah
Damn your good!
Thanks, I guess. >.>

wow...
i must be stupid.....
uub
is buu spelled backwards... weird
:P i know many of u mite have alrwdy noticed this but..... again i am stupid :P
Meh. If you say so...

Uub being Buu spelled backwards was even pointed out (by Goku) in one of the last episodes of DBZ, so yeah.

" Ahahahahaha struggle all you want its over ! Thats what you get for discrasing my family " !!
Cooler.

BradBalboa
hehe yeah thats it Cooler !! big grin ermm..

" Its you, your inside him" !!

yami180
"Meh. If you say so...

Uub being Buu spelled backwards was even pointed out (by Goku) in one of the last episodes of DBZ, so yeah."

oh lol....
i havent seen that one.. and if i have....
i dont remember......

BradBalboa
heers one

"What are you supposed to be " ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.