Superman-WWH-Silver Srufer vs Thor-Sentry-Sodam Yat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
3 on 3, who takes it?

Superboy Prime
Well...Supes and Surfer in the same team is always a deadly combo...

I'll just have WWH's fight with Sentry be the deciding factor for hulk vs Sentry. They duke it out...both revert to humans and proceed to slug it out while the other 4 continue to fight.

To be honest Ion-Yat does not impress me. On paper he sounds like a beast, but we know Ion is not as powerful as it used to be, and I haven't seen much of Yat.

Superman and Surfer blitz the crap out of Thor. Then they proceed to double team Yat. or perhaps Surfer simply sits back and soaks Supes with yellow sun energy.

Gecko4lif
so pretty much supes and surfer vs yat and thor

i want to edge it to team 2

janus77
SWS FTW big grin

Mindset
Thor solos

quanchi112
Team 1. I dont consider this Odinforce Thor unless mentioned by the threadstarter.

Combat_Guru
Superman>Silver Surfer>Sentry>Current Thor>WWH>Sodam Yat

Current Thor is well exaggerated. You put up a feat of his and I will rival it with Supes or SS, or even Sentry.

Soljer
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Superman>Silver Surfer>Sentry>Current Thor>WWH>Sodam Yat

Current Thor is well exaggerated. You put up a feat of his and I will rival it with Supes or SS, or even Sentry.

Sodam Yat went toe to toe with Superman Prime for an entire issue, and fared better than nearly anyone else that went after him (that didn't include speedforce dumping or a red sun).

Putting him below the Hulk is a pitiful insult. Also, Superman ahead of the Surfer? What the hell?

Odin Powered Thor > Surfer > Superman ~= Sodam Yat > World War Hulk > Classic Thor > Sentry

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soljer

Odin Powered Thor > Surfer > Superman ~= Sodam Yat > World War Hulk > Classic Thor > Sentry

You think Supes is approx. equal to Sodam?

I would put Ion (even at his current level) slightly above Superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by nimbus006
You think Supes is approx. equal to Sodam?

I would put Ion (even at his current level) slightly above Superman.

Theoretically speaking, Sodam Yat should be approximately Superman's equal, if not greater, even without the ring or Ion power.

Judging purely by his current showings (which aren't much), I'd say he fared about as well against the Anti Monitor and Superman Prime as New Earth Superman would.

nimbus006
Theoretically speaking, Sodam Yat should be approximately Superman's equal, if not greater, even without the ring or Ion power.

Exactly...

Judging purely by his current showings (which aren't much), I'd say he fared about as well against the Anti Monitor and Superman Prime as New Earth Superman would.

I guess you can say he doesn't have enough feats, just yet.

guy222
WWH/Surfer/Supes FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
WWH/Surfer/Supes FTW Yep.

manx422
sws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.