Michael Demiurgos vs. The Word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicSurfer
The Word looks exactly like the Spectre except he has a red hood and cape and red eyes. He has appearances in the Swamp thing comics. He is like an elder version of the Spectre.

Anyway, who takes it?

Superboy Prime
Ok given that Michael > Spectre and what little info I have on The Word I give it to Michael.

TricksterPriest
Assuming the Presence isn't giving out special license to either of them, Mike takes this.

kevdude
Hard to say, The Word is The Voice in the flesh and rules Heaven, without him all of Creation falls apart. Close to call

guy222
QFT

Air Legend

tjcoady
Michael.

Although I feel that if the Presence gave direct orders to The Word to destroy Michael, the Demiurgos would get beaten.

llagrok
Lucifer > Michael.

Michael still wins.

guy222
bumprav

fangirl101
The Word Shapes the Power that is Micheal. If the Word says be bound, Mikey wouldn't be able to lift a finger. If the word says, power return to The heaven's, then Mikey's powers would be gone. Nothing Can beat the Word but the Will. But it is a crazy circle. becuz the Will, while being able to shape the power, it cannot destroy it. Only shape what it is given.

occultdestroyer
The Word

kevdude
The Word would have beaten a Full Powered Omnipotent Swamp Thing with The Voice backing him. The Word eventually wins.

Philosophía
Michael.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.