The thrill is gone......the thrill has gone away....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
The thrill is gone...............the thrill has gone away......

Kicks a small rock down the empty streets of KMC avenue....

Sees graf art signed by Avy, Vally, Demi, Batshit, Jun, Bran, CCubed, SymC, and countless others left unnamed, decorating the buildings, now covered with grime and bs like OE PWNZ THNOS!!! TRUE DARKSEID!!!SPEEDBLITZ!@u@!.....classic ROGUE COUDL DO IT OO.....0.0?

DOMIN*US MULTBERSAL ENTITY!@#

FLASSH COMESM FROM THE NEW UNIVERSE WITH AN IMPTO END GALCTUS!

sENTY IS THE SUCXERS<NOT TOP TIER OR SUPERMAN NLEVEL>!

Oh, once we were of the most glorious, but now we are mere remnants of a bygone era forever doomed to glance in mirrors hoping for a reflection that is worth an answering smile.

KMC was kept me clean, but has since kissed my colon, and is now the worse for it.

to have known was to have lived, but to have lost, is to have died..

Grant Archibald Morrison, signing out.

Blax_Hydralisk
Your Girls Butthole. wtf.

Mr. Slippyfist
Heh, I was included. smile
I'm awesome... still.

Also, all you got to do is overrun the idiots and worse, Tricksters. No use complaining about it, without doing something. Rogue could do it.
srug

If you actually believe it was once Holy... or whatever the hell you're talking about.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Your Girls Butthole. wtf. According to it, he's in them all.

Martian_mind
meh,he was just a Trick sock anyway..

Estacado
mmm
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9466/44189381ac7.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7355/73112542dl3.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Shrink the second picture and it'll work even better.

Neo Darkhalen
Really I mean come on...

Badabing
Originally posted by UniOmni
The thrill is gone...............the thrill has gone away......

Kicks a small rock down the empty streets of KMC avenue....

Sees graf art signed by Avy, Vally, Demi, Batshit, Jun, Bran, CCubed, SymC, and countless others left unnamed, decorating the buildings, now covered with grime and bs like OE PWNZ THNOS!!! TRUE DARKSEID!!!SPEEDBLITZ!@u@!.....classic ROGUE COUDL DO IT OO.....0.0?

DOMIN*US MULTBERSAL ENTITY!@#

FLASSH COMESM FROM THE NEW UNIVERSE WITH AN IMPTO END GALCTUS!

sENTY IS THE SUCXERS<NOT TOP TIER OR SUPERMAN NLEVEL>!

Oh, once we were of the most glorious, but now we are mere remnants of a bygone era forever doomed to glance in mirrors hoping for a reflection that is worth an answering smile.

KMC was kept me clean, but has since kissed my colon, and is now the worse for it.

to have known was to have lived, but to have lost, is to have died..

Grant Archibald Morrison, signing out. whatdur ka-dur

Symmetric Chaos
You just wanted to be mentioned 313

Citizen V
Someone's clearly rather bored.

TricksterPriest
I look at this and think one thing. How come Uni didn't mention me in his post? durcry

DigiMark007
Ah, the quarterly lament for the good 'ol days. Yeah, people hate change. And for every Trick, there's a good member, and still a lot of fun stuff on the forums. It's just a matter of sifting through the junk to get to the interesting stuff....but when forum size increases, you get bad with the good. Both are necessary. But the good outweighs the bad except for the most cynical.

Hope your outlook improves Uni. In the meantime, don't spam my forum.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.