Cursed P.i (roleplay)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Passione

Passione
The article went in the local gazzette asking for all those who have been cursed!

Have you been Cursed by an unknown event and feeling it hard to shake of the new you!
Has this cursed situation made it harder for you to find work?
Do you have what it takes to be a Private Investigator?

Ony the cursed may apply

Call now on 555 3666 and ask for Frankie Rose

Matroshka
Kane sighed " but what about Kelly ?" His wife looked at there daughter " you cant keep this up, your ganna put my life and your daughters in danger !" Kane looked at her " but i can protect this family" His wife got teary eyed " you dont uderstand and you never will ! i cant live in fear like this ! if i wanted to live in fear i would have stayed with my parents !!!" She picked up there 1 year old daughter and slammed the bed room door shut. Kane looked at the ring on his finger " i love you" He shook his head and walked out of the house. Before leaving he shouted " if you care to call my cell phone is on" She yelled back in tears " go !"

He sighed. He grabed a locked box in the kitchen and opened it up after putting in a combonation and a key. He put his Beretta in his holster. Once he put the box back in the drower. He got up and looked at his wife. She ran up and hugged him. He hugged back " things will get better i promise" They held eachother for a good 30 minutes. HE then let go. Kane went to kiss her lips but she turned so hed kiss her cheek.

" ill be home same time" She did not talk she just stood there holding her necklace crying. Kane really hated to leave her like this but he had no choice. He ran upstairs were his daughter fell asleep. He kissed her head and she smiled. " love you too " Once he left the house he drove off to a " Marrys Bar" He figured he could get hired to take a demon there or even better a hit on one.

android217
Ryan checked his watch and sighed. It had been three months since his family had disowned him. Ryan walked up to a newspaper stand and grabbed a paper. "You gonna pay for that sonny?" The man behind the stand asked. "Yeah sure," Ryan answered pulling out a ten. "Keep the change."
He walked off and sat down at a bench. "Hmmm," Ryan wondered out loud as he read. "Cursed P.I.? What kinda job is that? But.. it's work." Ryan folded up the paper and pulled out his cell phone. He stared at his phone for a moment before dialing the number.

Ambiguity
"HEY! GET BACK HERE, MONGREL!"

A young, skinny boy with blazing red hair was seen running from an alleyway, into a crowded street, followed by a portly man with a bunch of blood stains on an apron. The boy held a large slab of meat and a string of sausage links around his neck.

"BOY, I'LL CHOP YOU UP AND HAND YOU IN MY FREEZER! GET BACK HERE WITH MY MEAT!"

The boy, Leo, giggled at this, and then turned a corner, reaching into the bag around his shoulder and pulled out a book.

"Teleportation.. Teleporation... Ah! Here it is! Kus no Ramas, Theatre!!" And with those words, the boy lept into the air, and vanished.

A bright flash of light was seen inside an old, run down theatre on the outskirts of the town Leo was just in. Inside, Leo had started a fire that emitted from his hand, and set the raw meat on a stick, placed it over the fire, and cooked it, roatating it every few minutes.

From his bag, Leo pulled out a newspaper, and flipped through the pages until one bulletin caught his interest.
"Cursed... Private Investigator? Sure as hell have no idea what that is, but I'm up for anything!"

With a massive bite from his steak, Leo lept up and grabbed his bag, running from the theatre, to find a payphone. He made it back into the city, steak still in hand, walking around, until he came upon a payphone. With change he'd just pickpocketed from a ladies wallet, he called the number on the paper, but found the signal to be busy.

"No dice... But I have another idea..." Still on the busy line, Leo pulled out the Spell Book from his bag, and found an ancient spell for Tracking, and hoped it would work in this case.

"Okay... Lo nautus ray, Cursed P.I.!"
Instantly, the image of Cursed P.I.'s headquarters flashed through his head, and the picture of the street address.

"Right, I'll just show up in person."
And with that, Leo grabbed his bag, swallowed the last of his steak, and left the phone booth for Cursed.

Moments later, Leo arrived and a nice establishment, but really didn't take it in, he just hopped up the steps, and banged rather loudly on the door.

DangerousBeauty
Thorn scanned over the add as she walked out of the office. "Huh... Interesting.. Too bad I'm already imployed. Oh well. At least I saw it." She stuffed the add into her pocket and pulled out the keys to her house. "Oh man I cant wait to get home... I'm so tiered. Day and night I'm always doing something... Maybe I wont go out tonight. One night without food wont do me harm." She sighed softly and started up her driveway. "Work was hell... I'm so glad to be home."

Matroshka
Once Kane reached the bar he looked at a man with a red tie. He walked over " Jack you needed me" He smiled " good timing" HE finished his beer " i was about to get somone else " Kane shruged his shoulders " well you know how traffic is" Jack smirked " well I have to go to the bathroom." He tilted what was left of his beer on his shirt " i gatta clean this up" Kane played along " yea and i need to use the toilet."

They walked in and checked the stalls and locked the bathroom door. " ok look the demons name is Abony hes a insane and i mean INSANE demon he will kill if he knows what your doing" He took out his check book. Kane smiled " well if my life is at risk then i will make $ 8,000 i mean after all i will be using my ammo and this will rid the town of any demons" He smirked " lucky for you i am generous. " He signed the check " you get it once you get back with his necklace. He wears a small gold dagger bout his neck. I want it"

Kane raised an eye brow " is that the whole point why you...." There wasa ban on the door " OPEN THE ****ING DOOR I GATTA TAKE A SHIT !" Jack smirked " lovley" Kane smiled " Deal" They shook on it. Then opened the door. A big man walked in and looked at Jack and Kane " i dont even wanna know what you two queers were doing in here ! " Kane looked at Jack " you take care of him." Kane walked out of the restroom and Jack locked the door and put on white gloves " dont want my prints on your corpse !!!" Jack tasered him. The man shook vilently to the ground and Jack shoved his head in a dirty toilet and let him drown on his own since he was knocked out.

As for Kane he was on the road. He was given directions to a well known street were the demon and his friends hang out. He stoped by the street. Sure enough he was there. It was a bad part of town but he knew he had to kill him here. He pulled out his XM1014 Semi-Auto shotgun and loaded it up and got out. " Time to rock and roll"

darkxbox

costus bounced around inside the demon cage. he giggled, then cried, then laughed maniaccally at this new demon hunters attempt. " i will escape," he laughed once more "grensda fyre tokwsa ! " and with that the cage burst into flames and costus disappeared. the demon hunter turned in shock, but then clutched his throat. he fell to the ground and blood poured from the thousand pore sized holes in his neck. costus shadow blackened a wall and he ran down an alliway, never to be seen again.

costus watched as the warlock left the theatre. he grinned and giggled. he slid through the wall and ran into the town in search of a new home. that night, laughing sounds and clambering sounds were heard in every house in town.

Matroshka
Once Kane put on a ski mask he made his presence known. The demons followers ran away and Kane moved in. He looked at the person. Signs were everywhere that he was a demon. He aimed at him " any last words " The demon laughed " yea , you will die !!!" He ran towards Kane with top speed. Kane fired 4 rounds of shotgun shells into him. It got the demon to stop dead in its tracks. He then fired 3 more and switched to his pistol putting his shotgun on his back.

" Thats all you got !!!" The demon threw a punch at him but Kane dodged it and shot the demon in the ear. The demon let out a cry of pain. Since this demon was so young it was easy to kill at this stage. But the demon still tough hit Kane in the stomach flying him into a car. on the ground leaning agiasnt the car he saw his pistol far from his reach. He grabbed the shotgun. That flung of him and he loaded a shell and fired.

The demon hit Kane in the mouth. Kane fell over and pulled out a knife nad stabed the demons arm. The knife glowed purple and the demon yelled. Kane with all his strength got up and grabed a metal bat from his car. The dagger stuns his enemys for quite some time. " i ... told you ... i would win !" He swung the bat and smashed the demons head all over the place. Bloody mess , he got his knife and then his pistol and shotgun. After fully loading his weapons he stashed them and limped into his car.

He heard some cop cars coming and then he passed out from pain. He dreamt of his wife " Kane ! what kinda father will you be when shes older ! you cant keep this up !!! Maybe i should find somone who can be a better father and husband !!!" Kane woke up in a hospital. His wife and his daughter there. " o my ...." His daughter was now 4 years old. "whaaaa" The doctor looked over him " Mr. Kane how you feeling ?" He sighed when he looked around. His head hurt.

"waaa what happend. But ... yesterday my daughter was a baby and ...." His daughter Kelly looked him. " you were alseep a very long time ...." He looked at his wife Becky. " what happend ?" The doctor held out his hand " you were in a coma for 3 years since the year 2005"
He put his hads over his face " o my God ...." The doctor frowned " i know were lucky you didnt die after that attack with a demon. He left a scratch on you that basically shut your body down."

Kane looked at Becky " Becky .... I " A man walked in. He was tall handsome and wore sunglasses " well good to see your awake im Ronnie, im Beckys husband now ...." Becky got teary eyed " its true Kane ...." Kane looked at his daughter " ..... she ....Kelly do you know who i am ? " She looked at Kane " are you my real daddy ?" He smiled and shook his. In tears he held out his arms "give your dad a hug"

She did as he said. " im so sorry i wasnt there. " Ronnie smiled " well dont worry there in good hands Kane." He looked at Becky " I got work , see you all later." He kissed Becky on the lips and kissed Kelly on the cheek and walked out. The doctor checked his papers " in few days you can walked agian so we will work on that." He nodded to the doctor and looked at Kelly then Becky " were am i ganna live ?"

Becky whiped her tears " you can live in the basement with your stuff as long as it takes till you get back on your feet." He nodded and rested his head on his pillow. " We should get going Kane." Becky kissed him on his cheek. " bye daddy " Kelly said. Once they were gone the nurse helped him into a wheel chair. They practiced steps to help him walk.

The big EH
Originally posted by Passione
The article went in the local gazzette asking for all those who have been cursed!

Have you been Cursed by an unknown event and feeling it hard to shake of the new you!
Has this cursed situation made it harder for you to find work?
Do you have what it takes to be a Private Investigator?

Ony the cursed may apply

Call now on 555 3666 and ask for Frankie Rose jacen was jumping through the streets when he saw the add "interesting, but i wouldnt call myself....cursed" jacen said and stopped for a moment and tore out the number. "well i guess doing some honest jobs for once instead of bank jobs would be nice" jacen sighed and jumped to his apartment which was small and wasnt anything special except for the tv and sound system, he decided to call and get the address. the phone on the other end rang ~yay!!!~

android217
Ryan hung up his cell phone when he received the busy signal. "I'll just go meet them in person." He dialed the number for his friend, Tony Polumi. Tony was his best friend during high school and they had gone through everything. Including drug running and extortion. When Tony answered, Ryan couldn't help but smile. "Heyyyyy Tony.. It's Ryan," He chuckled and waited for Tony to answer. "Oh Ryan... Haven't seen you in a while," Tony made a loud snorting sound.

"You shouldn't be doin' that coke man... It's bad for your deviated septum," Ryan had never touched the stuff. He had stuck to marijuana and small amounts of LSD. "But yeah.. I need you to find an address for me. Her names Frankie Rose. She's got a job for me. But I only got her number."
"That's fine... But you're gonna owe me for this," Tony made another snort. "What's the number?"
"One second," Ryan searched the folded paper for the number. "It's uh... 555 3666."
"Alright I'll find her and give you her address in an hour or two."

Matroshka
Once out of the hospital Kane walked to the parking lot were Becky said they dropped off his car. Sure enough it was there. He opened the trunk. His pistol and shotgun still there after so long. He picked up his pistol and blew away some dust. He grabbed his holdster and put the pistol in it for the first times in so long. He then checked the shotgun. Still shine since hte day he got it. He placed it back inside the trunk so no one would see then he headed out.

" driving " He remember everything bout driving. That really never leaves you. He was driving down the road and took heed of all the new places he had missed. He looked around and remembered one place in particular. He drove to " Marrys Bar" He parked his car and got out of it. He looked at his watch. He got up and walked inside. He noticed that a very familiar person was there drinking and talking to the ladies. IT was Jack, he didnt look older at all and still acted the same.

Jack started to laugh and he turned his head and saw Kane " o my God !" Jack pushed his way over " your alive !" ane looked at him ith a blank expression " ye .... yes i am .... didnt they tell you i was just in a coma ?" He shok his head " no ... and wow 3 years man ! 3 years !" Kane didnt remember much about Jack but he remembered one thing " you going to pay me for the job i did ? i did kill that demon" HE said in a low voice so Jack could hear. " of course " He pulled out his check book and filled it out " there you go. By the way" Jack handed him the check and a card " id like for you to work with me personally"

Kane " smiled well i would be glad to, same stuff i did before with the hits ?" HE smiled " yup nothing changed with that. " JAck smiled then thought for a second " hey you owed me a gold dagger necklace" Kane signaled for him to follow him. Once they got to the car " im sorry but somone must have taken it. After the fight i couldnt even have a enough strenght but i promise you if you know who has i will get it back" Jack sighed " fine heres a man that can help you look for it." He gave him anadress " get to it Kane and you will know were to find me. Also Kane good to see you " Jack walked back inside.

Kane looked at the adress " i should be going home but Jack has to have his dagger then i can get more pay for it." Onec at the adress he knocked on the door. A skinny girl opened it " hi im Kane Jack sent me " She smirked " that lame ass yea here " She handed him a picture of person that has it "no demon but still he tuff shit Kane so watch out."
She slammed the dooor on his face " ummmm thanks " He got back in his car and drove to the gun shop for a sniper rifle

Kumori Okami
Kumori Amaterasu sat atop the bridge on the far side of the city, the wind rustling through her feathers. Long since discovering her shifting, she had loved becoming a raven, its glossy black feathers a reflection of her soul, and its flight abilities granting a freedom she had longed for since birth. A siren wailed in the distance, catching her attention. Another violent crime, she assumed. The city was filled with them lately. Well, may as well go take a look. I might find something that can help me. Taking off from the bridge, she flew along to the center of the city, finding a body lying on the ground, its innards ripped from inside of the hollow shell within which they were once housed. Alongside it was a cell phone bearing a number, and a flyer bearing the same number. Shifting back to her old self, her blonde hair and brilliant green eyes a welcome change to any onlookers or passersby, she picked up the phone and called the number. "Hello, is this the Cursed P.I. office? I'm calling about your ad..."

Matroshka
Kane was checking out the sniper rifles at the shop " So this is called a Tactical Scout ?" The gun store owner nodded " yup 7.62 cal" HE smiled " ill take it and umm ill take this as well " He grabed a huge zoom scope. After he bought the items with the money he recieved from jack he was ready. Lucky for Kane they had a Scout in the back. He put it in the car. It was set in a nice little caring case.

He drove to the mall and picked up his sniper rifle and walked into the mall. He called Jack "its Kane im here" Jack smiled over the phone smoking a cigar " perfect, now hes in the south side. He looks human but trust me he isnt, he also drives a 1999 Toyota Corolla so you know in case he trys to drive away." Kane smiled " thanks man bye" He walked up to the second floor. He saw the "mainance" room where he could get access to the lights a hieght perfect for sniping. He quickly lock picked it and walked in and locked the door behind him.

He got up the very top and opened his case. He attached the scope then put in the bolt and put on the long barrel. He looked threw the scope adjusting it. " ok dont let me down" He put in a full clip of 10 rounds and waited for the demon to show up.

He then went

Passione
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
Kumori Amaterasu sat atop the bridge on the far side of the city, the wind rustling through her feathers. Long since discovering her shifting, she had loved becoming a raven, its glossy black feathers a reflection of her soul, and its flight abilities granting a freedom she had longed for since birth. A siren wailed in the distance, catching her attention. Another violent crime, she assumed. The city was filled with them lately. Well, may as well go take a look. I might find something that can help me. Taking off from the bridge, she flew along to the center of the city, finding a body lying on the ground, its innards ripped from inside of the hollow shell within which they were once housed. Alongside it was a cell phone bearing a number, and a flyer bearing the same number. Shifting back to her old self, her blonde hair and brilliant green eyes a welcome change to any onlookers or passersby, she picked up the phone and called the number. "Hello, is this the Cursed P.I. office? I'm calling about your ad..."

'How are you cursed exactly?' Frankie Rose asked the caller on the other end. She was cursed because she could see ghosts, her grandmother called it Ghost whispering, and her grand mother and her mother was a ghost whisperer before her. In school she used to get picked on for it. People called her a freak and would tease her to no end. Then in college she was approached by Sabine. A beautiful Ghost who didnt want to cross over, but to wrong the people that would take innocent lives. And together they had formed the Agency Cursed, for other who were just like them. They would take on special cases that her Boyfriend would throw her way, But Sabine wanted help, and today would be the good place to start!.

She turned her attention back to the phone.

Kumori Okami
Ammy paced the alley, already feeling a bit hot-tempered. Why not just send me the location of the office, and I can come on over and show you. She didn't dare voice it aloud, as she needed both the funding a job would provide and the help they might be able to push her way, but she was still, nonetheless, agitated. Careful not to allow her voice to betray her aggravation, she sat down and continued the phone interview.

"Well, personally, I wouldn't call it a curse, so much as a gift. Imagine, if you will, flying through the night air on the wings of a raven; or perhaps you'd prefer swimming through the ocean amidst a pod of dolphins." She realized that she was straying from her true intents and purposes. "I, as it would seem to have been predestined, am a shapeshifter."

Ambiguity
The door to Cursed P.I. was apparently not being answered, so Leo banged even louder.
"Hey! I'm here about the ad!"

android217
Ryan's cell phone rang loudly as he sat in a subway train. "Yeah Tony... What did ya find?" He asked above the subway noises.
"Yeah... She lives at (Enter Name Here)" Tony yet again made a snort.
"Jesus. How much of that sh!t do you take?" Ryan chuckled. "Wait. Don't answer that." Ryan left the subway and got into his car. It was a 1970 ford mustang coupe. His father had bought it for him as a birthday gift.

Ryan used to treat it as he would treat a god. But now it was run down and it barely ran. The car stuttered as Ryan tried to start it up. After three tries, it started with a cloud of smoke coming out of the exhaust. He left the parking lot and drove towards the address.

DangerousBeauty
Thorn reached back and rubbed her neck as she climbed the stairs to her front door. She stopped dead in her tracks, her jaw slack and her eyes wide. 'CONDEMNED' was written on her door in red paint and there was a huge padlock on the handle. "What the-?... Who the-?" She turned to walk around the back, only to see a line of police cars behind her. "What's going on?!" One of the officers approached her with his hand on his gun. "Are you Thorn?" She nodded and scanned the cars. "I am." The officer smiled and nodded to his men. "You have the right to remain sile-." She cut him off. "What are the charges?!" He sighed and pulled out a pad and paper. "You murdered several people over three years ago. We're gonna have to take you in. You're boss was informed this morning." She was speechless as they officers cuffed her and threw her in the back of the car. "This is ridiculous. What proof do you have?... Hey! Answer me! Hey!" She kicked the window separating the back seat from the front, the officer driving hot the breaks, sending her face first into the poleaxe glass window. "Sit down and enjoy the ride. Your questions will be answered soon enough." He turned the radio on which connected with a private Cursed PI phone line. "We got her."

The big EH
jacen had been bamfing arround wen he saw the cops take in a very resistant girl, so he decided to bamf on the car. he suddenly appeared on the hood of the car with a wisp of smoke and waved to the cops

Passione
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
Ammy paced the alley, already feeling a bit hot-tempered. Why not just send me the location of the office, and I can come on over and show you. She didn't dare voice it aloud, as she needed both the funding a job would provide and the help they might be able to push her way, but she was still, nonetheless, agitated. Careful not to allow her voice to betray her aggravation, she sat down and continued the phone interview.

"Well, personally, I wouldn't call it a curse, so much as a gift. Imagine, if you will, flying through the night air on the wings of a raven; or perhaps you'd prefer swimming through the ocean amidst a pod of dolphins." She realized that she was straying from her true intents and purposes. "I, as it would seem to have been predestined, am a shapeshifter."

'Look I'll give you the address, could you come over tonight?' Frankie said down the phone before saying goodbye.

She then turned her attention to a loud bang at the door.

'For heavens sake just come in!' she yelled

android217
Ryan pulled up to the address Tony had sent them. There was already a man banging on the door. He turned off his car and waited outside the house for something to happen. The man went in without anyone opening the door. "Maybe he's a petty thief?" He asked himself before getting out of the car. "Doesn't matter.... Just play it cool." Ryan walked up to the house with his hands in his jacket. He thought about knocking three times but decided to just open the door.

darkxbox
costus landed on top of kanes car silently. he looked in the rear windshield and looked at all of the weapons. he grinned and ran to the front windshield. "yoo hoo! huuuuuuuuuuuuuumaaaaaaaan!" he giglled and laughed at his antics.

Kumori Okami
Kumori dropped the cellular phone, crushing it beneath her heavy boots. "Tonight it is, then." Turning back into a raven, she flew off toward the location specified, her second change of the day draining her of her energy a bit. She was starting to feel it, though she still had one more in her.

Ambiguity
Leo opened the door, looking to and fro before stepping in.

"Hello? I'm uh, here about the ad!" Leo yelled to the vacant place, but then heard someone talking on the phone, and decided to take a seat in the living room. Realizing he'd still had steak remains on his face, Leo quickly tidied himself up before his upcoming interview.

DangerousBeauty
The officer cursed softly and stuck his head out the window. "Hey kid get off of there or I'll take off with you still up there." Thorn was sitting in the back laughing softly as she struggled with the hand cuffs.

The big EH
"nawww, i'd rather have some fun" jacen said as he grabbed onto the car and focussed to get it to bamf around

darkxbox
costus jumped off of the car and onto a roof. he jumped until he sensed the presence of the cursed. he peered through the window into the office. he was very visible to anyone inside.

Kumori Okami
Kumori landed atop a lamppost near the address she had been given. So, this is the place... She flew down to the stoop, pecking at the door with her beak so as to gain someone's attention.

darkxbox
costus went around the house to the front. "BIRDIE!" he scrambled forward to grab kumori, "BIRDIE GOOD. BIRDIE DELICIOUS!"

Kumori Okami
Rolling her eyes inwardly, Kumori took to the sky, landing atop a lamppost near her assailant's head. Damnation... Can't even apply for a job anymore without some whackjob trying to take you apart limb from limb... Tired of her perch atop the post, she landed on the far side of the sidewalk, shifting back to her normal state again. I had so hoped to keep that form a while longer. I only have about one more change in me today... Hope they don't ask for more than that... She made her way to the door and knocked with a bit more force than previously.

darkxbox
costus ran half circles around her, still drooling and licking his chops. "birdiebirdiebirdiebirdiebirdie! i want a birdy!" he rolled over and laughed crazily.

Ambiguity
Confused, and slightly annoyed, Leo got up and answered the door.
"Um... I guess you can come in an- Um. Can I ask why a demon is behind you? He ain't here for the job is he?"
Leo tilted his head, pointing at the thing laughing crazily on the ground.

(If you haven't noticed, I've changed Leo's personality from quiet to playful and rowdy ^_^)

darkxbox
costus turned over. "she birdie. eat birdie! tastie birdiiiiiiiiie!" he ran in circles like a dog chasing his tail. drool slathered the side walk and the door.

Kumori Okami
Kumori rolled her eyes, following Leo in and slamming the door on the demon's face. "I won't bother to check if he's still there if you don't."

She took a seat opposite Leo in the hall, wondering just how many responses to the ad there had been. Hopefully the position was yet to be filled...

"So, what's your... what'd they call it when I called in... 'curse'?"

android217
Ryan sat down next to Kumori. He reached inside he jacket and pulled out his cigarette box and a lighter. Ryan pulled a cigarette out and put the box onto his lap. The lighter flickered to life as Ryan flicked it. He lit the cigarette and started to smoke. Ryan put the lighter away and offered a cigarette to Kumori and Leo.

Ambiguity
Leo took a cigarette, and shook his head when he was offered a lighter. Leo snapped his fingers, and a strip of fire came from the top of his thumb, igniting the cigarette. He took a puff, and then smiled.

"By todays standards, I'm a warlock."
Leo flicked the cigarette, and ashes floated down onto the couch.

"Yourself, if I may ask?"

darkxbox
costus jumped back as the door slammed. he ran to the hall way window behind ryan and opened his mouth as wide as he could. he placed it onto the window and licked around with his toung. he so loved to annoy humans...... and eat birdies.

android217
Ryan ignored Costus and answered Leo. "Every fews weeks I... I... turn into a werewolf," He said the last part quickly and quietly. Most people did not believe him, even Tony thought he was crazy. "So what else can you do? Or do you only light a finger up?"

Ambiguity
Originally posted by android217
Ryan ignored Costus and answered Leo. "Every fews weeks I... I... turn into a werewolf," He said the last part quickly and quietly. Most people did not believe him, even Tony thought he was crazy. "So what else can you do? Or do you only light a finger up?"

"I can do whatever you can dream of, with fire that is. For everything else I'm restricted to the spells inscribed in my spell book." Leo pointed to the bag around his neck.
"But, the spells aren't limited... Anything from teleportation, to manisfestation."

Leo shrugged as if it wasn't really anything to be proud of, and in fact, to Leo, it wasn't.
"A werewolf? Wow... I've only met one other, and let's just say he was hairy and smelled like road kill. You seem more civil than he was, and definately more hygenic."
Leo laughed, and flicked the cigarette in his hand.

darkxbox
costus forgot about the birdie girl. he jumped through the wall. "boo!" he jumped back out. "boo!" he continued doing that for 2 minutes.

android217
"I wouldn't consider myself civil," Ryan conceded. "My family has some connections and some shady businesses. I was part of them until I screwed up a simple mission. I was supposed to hold onto a bag full of a money. But I was attacked by a wolf that probably gave me my curse." He tried to let out a ring of smoke and coughed badly. "I don't even smoke."

Passione
Guys sorry i aint been here! I am not very well! But I will pick this up next week.

Kumori Okami
<<aw, it's okay, passione! just get well soon, and we'll put a hold on major plot developments until you've returned. smile >>

Passione
Cursed will start back up tomorrow! I am feeling somewaht better

Badwolf
I'd like to kick this off again..

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by The big EH
"nawww, i'd rather have some fun" jacen said as he grabbed onto the car and focussed to get it to bamf around

The officer shook his head and sped off. "I warned you kid." Thorn smiled as the cuffs fell from her hands. She struggled to open the door... But damn these police cruisers. They were built so that once you were in, there was no way out. She rolled her eyes and bit her lip. "Damn it!... Damn it and damn me..." She sighed and sat back in the seat. "Well... Jail might not be so bad... I wonder how long I'm in for." As they were driving the officer spoke over the radio line to the Cursed P.I. station. "We have Thorn in custody. We're on our way." He glanced up, wondering if the kid was still on top of the car.

Badwolf
Guys i think we need to start this fresh

DangerousBeauty
i think its dead love

Badwolf
Oh yes... its like soooooooooo dead not even a vampire can revamp it.

Shame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.