Hulk w/ twist gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
The twist is this: Kenshiro from the Fist of the North Star manga has decided to train the Hulk in mind and body for ten years. Hulk by the end has learned to fully control his transformation, control his anger level (so can consciously amp his abilities), strike with Hokuto Shinken level speed combined with his own strength, guard his body's weakpoints, and use his astral sight abilities to attack aura weak spots.

This incarnation is as amped over regular Hulk that Kenshiro is amped over a regular human. He can now levitate / fly to an extent, project energy from his fists, and strike / move with super speed.

Background info on some techniques of Hokuto Shinken:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokuto_Shinken

The gauntlet takes place inside of a huge adamantium dome the size of the Millennium Dome, so BFR is out of the question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Dome

The gauntlet is as follows:

1) Wonder Woman
2) Captain Marvel
3) Thor (latest incarnation)
4) Black Adam WW3 version
5) Superman with ten minute sundip.
6) H/P Doomsday
7) Mangog
8) Thanos
9) De-powered Tyrant
10) Galactus (slightly hungry, consumed planet one week prior).

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk eats Kenshiro during the first day of training.

Anyway stops at 6. His advantages probably won't last for very long. If he makes it past DD Tyrant is probably enough to stop him.

janus77
gets to De-powered Tyrant, if none of the magic wielders decides to trap him in time or somehow just dimensional bfr him (you implied that the dome would prevent conventional bfr but didn't say nothing about that!).

not sure if he would beat depowered Tyrant, he has a chance if Tyrant doesn't possess Surfer's ability to gamma drain.

Soljer
How fast does this 'Hokuto Shinken' allow him to move? Judging by the article alone, the Hulk likely stops at two.

Kutulu
Originally posted by janus77
gets to De-powered Tyrant, if none of the magic wielders decides to trap him in time or somehow just dimensional bfr him (you implied that the dome would prevent conventional bfr but didn't say nothing about that!).

not sure if he would beat depowered Tyrant, he has a chance if Tyrant doesn't possess Surfer's ability to gamma drain.

No BFR in this battle.

Originally posted by Soljer
How fast does this 'Hokuto Shinken' allow him to move? Judging by the article alone, the Hulk likely stops at two.

Musō Tensei allows the user to move extremely fast. Hulk meets the criteria to learn Musō Tensei as well, since experiencing the death of Caeira on planet Sakaar.

Kutulu

Captain Marvel would have a tough enough time as it was with Hulk, let alone with this kind of massive powerup. I take it you haven't seen / read any Fist of the North Star?

Papa Smurph
Hulk clears, by controlling his anger and amping his strength he will always get strong enough to over power that person, add to the superspeed he will learn and the head explosion touches

btw is this before Fist started to REALLY get stupid and have all those ki waves and such or is this the original explode face by kicking in the nuts Fist we all know and love?

LORD B
stops at 6.
if he gets by 6 and 7 thought, thanos stops him by turning him back to brunce banner then one shots him into orbit.

janus77
Originally posted by LORD B
stops at 6.
if he gets by 6 and 7 thought, thanos stops him by turning him back to brunce banner then one shots him into orbit.
No BFR and, turning him back to Banner won't do jack as far as making him more killable. Banner still possesses Hulk power - Banner KO'd Abomination.

but if he can drain the gamma all the way and shunt it off somewhere (say another dimension) he might be able to do it quick enough to KO Hulk.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Hulk clears, by controlling his anger and amping his strength he will always get strong enough to over power that person, add to the superspeed he will learn and the head explosion touches

btw is this before Fist started to REALLY get stupid and have all those ki waves and such or is this the original explode face by kicking in the nuts Fist we all know and love?

The Kenshiro training him is from his prime, towards the end of the manga series. At that point he was able to move so fast that he dodged psionic attacks and what-not. Top it off he retains all of his head exploding and manipulating techniques, such as killing someone by causing their own back muscles to spasm so hard it breaks their spine.

horrorwolf
are you kidding me?

lol
Hulk with Kens abilites CLEARS this bs.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kutulu
I take it you haven't seen / read any Fist of the North Star?

Why the hell else would I be asking?

How fast is 'extremely fast'?

Captain America's extremely fast.

Spiderman's extremely fast.

Quicksilver's extremely fast.

Northstar's extremely fast.

Wonder Woman's extremely fast.

Superman's extremely fast.

Silver Surfer's extremely fast.

Flash's extremely fast.

Get my point?

Kutulu
Why the hell else would I be asking?

How fast is 'extremely fast'?

Captain America's extremely fast.

Spiderman's extremely fast.

Quicksilver's extremely fast.

Northstar's extremely fast.

Wonder Woman's extremely fast.

Superman's extremely fast.

Silver Surfer's extremely fast.

Flash's extremely fast.

Get my point?

To give you an idea, Kenshiro was able to dodge psionic attacks. Not resist them; literally dodge it.

Picture Martian Manhunter trying to mentally attack someone but already have had them move before they even thought about attacking in that direction mentally. When Kenshiro learned Musō Tensei he was practically untouchable.

LORD B
No BFR and, turning him back to Banner won't do jack as far as making him more killable. Banner still possesses Hulk power - Banner KO'd Abomination.

but if he can drain the gamma all the way and shunt it off somewhere (say another dimension) he might be able to do it quick enough to KO Hulk.
he kills banner with ease

Knowsbleed33
Stops at 6. Nothing this guy could teach him would be enough for H/P Doomsday.

horrorwolf
Regular WWH takes HP Doomsday, much less with Kens insane ability.

WWH curbstomps everyone here with this amp.

LORD B
Originally posted by horrorwolf

laughing out loud

Soljer
Regular WWH takes HP Doomsday, much less with Kens insane ability.

Hahahaha.

Hulk could be given Flash-level speed and Karate Kid martial arts, and he still wouldn't take Hunter Prey.

Papa Smurph
Hahahaha.

Hulk could be given Flash-level speed and Karate Kid martial arts, and he still wouldn't take Hunter Prey.

Profiled laughing out loud

horrorwolf
laughing out loud

Fact. You must know know Ken. Combining his striking abilities, energy emitting punches, critical hitting techniques and speed with Hulk is a deathwish for everyone listed here.

horrorwolf
Hahahaha.

no

Symmetric Chaos
Hahahaha.

erm

LORD B
fact. You must know know Ken. Combining him and Hulk is a deathwish>>>>everyone here.
fact
you dont know who these are

doomsday is leagues above this hulk.
mangog would feed off hulks anger making him stronger than the hulk.
thanos would obliterate him
tyrant takes on teams of heralds and crushes them with ease.
a very weak galactus destroyed three star systems.
and really think hulk with this amp can beat them laughing

janus77
fact

I wouldn't laugh so much. you've just demonstrated your inability to distinguish opinions from facts smile.

that said, WWH > DD IMO smile.

horrorwolf
I wouldn't laugh so much. you've just demonstrated your inability to distinguish opinions from facts smile.

youpi

LORD B

what is it with you following me around on every thread.

horrorwolf
fact

Mangog would get pwned unless he can escape.
Thanos likewise but with a slightly higher potential for escape.
Tyrant faces loss unless escapes.
Galactus likewise.
DD - Head exploded. (This guy actually has the worst chances of survival/escape out of EVERYONE here.) His fighting style alone gets him pwned in seconds vs this amped version of Hulk....and going over any period of time beyond that ONLY gets him pwned even harder. DD has 0/10 chances of a win here.

skyfather
gets to 6-7

janus77
what is it with you following me around on every thread.
I wasn't following you around. I was just keeping up with the threads in which I post and, seeing your posts made me want to respond.

trust me, I got no interest in you smile.

Kutulu
The cartoon that had 140+ episodes was a fair approximation to the manga (unlike the movie).

This is a good showing of Musou Tensai:
o721FTlIPNY

Kutulu
Some other good video approximations:

Their attacks were much faster than the speed of sound. In the manga Kenshiro was able to create blades of air that could cut through steel by moving his hand through the air fast enough and with the right pattern.

(3d recreation)
Ofh7S9sR_hY

h1a8
If 5. is the same as the one where Superman pushed against Warworld then he stops here. This is because he is facing the might of thousands of galaxies of power (and a galaxy is over a billion stars).

So Hulk won't get to see 6. in which he would lose to 6. anyway.
As HP DD adapts after each blow and becomes unbeatable. A claw send to the brain should do it in the first second.

Kutulu
Originally posted by h1a8
If 5. is the same as the one where Superman pushed against Warworld then he stops here. This is because he is facing the might of thousands of galaxies of power.

So Hulk won't get to see 6. in which he would lose to 6. anyway.
As HP DD adapts after each blow and becomes unbeatable. A claw send to the brain should do it in the first second.

Since when does Superman have "thousands of galaxies of power"? I have never heard this used by anybody before.

TricksterPriest

that said, WWH > DD IMO smile. The worst bias I've heard in awhile.

there is no possible way for any verison of Hulk to beat H/P DD. Doomsday has him beat in every category save intellect, and that doesn't matter much in this case.

He can't kill Doomsday, Doomsday can easily kill him.

h1a8

Kutulu

Bentley
He cannot win against Galactus even if he manages to beat Tyrant.

jks
Hahahaha.

Hulk could be given Flash-level speed and Karate Kid martial arts, and he still wouldn't take Hunter Prey. an we vote to have a rule created where embarrassing level fanboys are banned upon making such idiotic remarks?

FearOfBlood
WWH kills any version of Doomsday 10/10. Soljer you are a legend in comic boards, don't stop posting, please.

FearOfBlood
Sentry (not full power) stalamated Galactus.
WWH beat all out Sentry.

WWH> Sentry all out> Galactus.

Facts > Opinions.

WWH clears the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.