Mangog vs Jack Hawksmoor with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in a city who's square miles is 10 times larger then combined land surface of the earth

Papa Smurph
Lol.

better throw in the uni-power

and Hawksmoore still dies.

Mangog 10/10

DigiMark007
You know the uni-power made Spider-Man herald level, and he one-shotted Graviton, right?

Just checking.

Not going to comment on this match though. No point in rehashing the same idiocy as before.

Papa Smurph
^IE: you saying something stupid about Hawksmoore's abilities and me having a good ole laugh.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
^IE: you saying something stupid about Hawksmoore's abilities and me having a good ole laugh.

No, you insulting me and pushing your luck with receiving a warning. I wasn't talking about the debate at all, since it's long since been clear that we don't agree and so it's pointless to debate such things. But you seem intent on keeping it a macho display of one-up-manship, which is really needless in the scheme of things.

Papa Smurph
IE: You taking the internet too personally and getting mad at me pointing out your overration of the Authority.

We don't agree, because I actually correctly gauge the Authority.

DigiMark007
Lulz. We've been over this. I don't get upset at anything. You just mistake sensitivity for respectfulness.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You just mistake sensitivity for respectfulness. don't you mean it the other way around?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Master-Borg
don't you mean it the other way around?

Hmm.

Yeah.

Papa Smurph
No, you're pretty soft with this internet stuff hence 'pushing your luck with receiving a warning.'

DigiMark007
At this point Joey, you've prolonged this by insulting me repeatedly, despite my attempts to either diffuse the situation or wash my hands of it entirely. So if by soft you mean "when someone insults a member repeatedly, they receive a warning" then yeah. I deal with all cases the same, and if you have a problem with receiving a warning for bashing, then you can take it up with Raz or the globals.

You're more childish than I originally suspected. Let it drop or it will a warning, and will be in accordance with the forum rules, not any personal idea of mine.

Papa Smurph
Please point out where I've made an insult. You really do take everything too seriously despite your no I don't lulz stance.

DigiMark007
{Taking this to PM to avoid further spam}

llagrok
Look at these two go at it, like a couple of kids.

Gecko4lif
Brings a fire to my loins

Soljer
WAR HULKZ BAETS TEH AUTORITAY ON CORUCANT!!!!111

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
WAR HULKZ BAETS TEH AUTORITAY ON CORUCANT!!!!111

Papa Smurph
Soljer post. laughing out loud

guy222
Golem, Silver Age Mangog or Jurgens

occultdestroyer
Mangog omfgwtfpwns Jack Hawksmoor anywhere, anytime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.