Vader Sessions!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I looked at the Vader sessions which based on the events of Episode 4 and I wanted to know about a quote in that video. It was the part where Vader was speaking to Leia where he said I quit on you when you cleared out of detroit for Willie the pimp. Does anyone know the movie that James Earl Jones played in by which that quote came from. I'm not sure if James was in "The Mack" because Willie dynamite in that movie and he was a pimp. Does anyone know the film that quote came from?

Tangible God
Have you Googled it? Have you asked the movie forums yet?

Melcórë
Oh, I used to know this....let me check and see if I can find out where I found out where all the quotes came from.

queeq
Vader sessions?

atv2
The Youtube Video. It can be found on other video sites but Youtube is the main site. Don't worry about the quote, I was able to find it. The quotes were from the movie The Great White Hope(Very fitting to Vader's destiny(In theme that is))

coolmovies
Did he fancy leia?

atv2
That was way it was supposed to look like in that video but he interrogated her in the real movie. After what happen to him in Episode 3, I think the flame done went out for him for the flames that were put on him(if know what I mean). I'll add that he was singing "Deep River" that day!

queeq
I'll have a looksie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.