Kingom Come Superman vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Grammaton
KC Superman takes it 7/10.

King_Mungi
Physically DS would all but most likely lose... and handly. There was such a vast power difference beween Earth Prime Superman and KC Superman.

If DS uses all his powers he has a chance, if he doesn't he's in serious trouble.

Raoul
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Physically DS would all but most likely lose... and handly. There was such a vast power difference beween Earth Prime Superman and KC Superman.

If DS uses all his powers he has a chance, if he doesn't he's in serious trouble.

when did prime fight ds?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
when did prime fight ds? I think he means the main Superman as opposed to kingdom come Superman.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Raoul
when did prime fight ds?

Earth Prime is the name of the Earth the main Superman is located on.

quanchi112
Earth Prime is the name of the Earth the main Superman is located on. I knew what you meant but I myself get all of these earths confused. I thought Superman was from earth 1 and Superboy Prime was from earth prime.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by quanchi112
I knew what you meant but I myself get all of these earths confused. I thought Superman was from earth 1 and Superboy Prime was from earth prime.

Earth 1 has been called Earth Prime and New Earth since the recent Crisis. It's unknown if Superboy's universe even exists anymore, but yes his Earth was called Earth Prime

Soljer
Earth Prime is the name of the Earth the main Superman is located on.

'Main' Supes lives on New Earth. erm.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
'Main' Supes lives on New Earth. erm.

Ummm..read my post again as I have said that erm

Soljer
Ummm..read my post again as I have said that erm

And you've also said he lives on Earth Prime. erm.

King_Mungi
And you've also said he lives on Earth Prime. erm.

That's what New Earth was refered to not to long ago, might have been a mistake but that's what was said erm

Soljer
That's what New Earth was refered to not to long ago, might have been a mistake but that's what was said erm

Where? erm.

King_Mungi
Where? erm.

Countdown tie-in, I'll see if I can find it, but it was a caption box and it showed the main DC Earth and said "Earth Prime"

EDIT: Most likely an error like what happened when Christopher Kent was said originally from Earth 16 and at the end he was said to be from Earth 15

Raoul
Countdown tie-in, I'll see if I can find it, but it was a caption box and it showed the main DC Earth and said "Earth Prime"

EDIT: Most likely an error like what happened when Christopher Kent was said originally from Earth 16 and at the end he was said to be from Earth 15

aye... silly mungi... stick out tongue

guy222
KC Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.