Clubber Lang vs. Apollo Creed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I think this would be one fvck of a fight that Apollo would win. thoughts?

Impediment
Care to elaborate? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Apollo from Rocky 2 versus Clubber Lang in Rocky 3.........

Blax_Hydralisk
Clubber Lang imo. IIRC, Apollo was just suppsoed to be really good, whereas Clubber Lang was like a freakin' beast.

Rogue Jedi
bullshit....Apollo should have never lost to Rocky, Rocky was lucky. Apollo had speed AND power, and would have tore Clubber a new one.

Blax_Hydralisk
Like he tore the Russian new one...

Rogue Jedi
Apollo was older and didnt train, man. if Apollo had trained hard for the Drago fight, he'd have won.

Blax_Hydralisk
Possibly.

I myself haven't seen a Rocky movie in at least five years.. so my stance on the matter is hardly concrete.

Rogue Jedi
It was obvious Apollo was slower and less powerful in Rocky 4.

Blax_Hydralisk
It's obvious that you're a feckass! Yeah, took your word.

Rogue Jedi
you see Rocky 2?

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't remember.

Which assclown did he beat in that one?

Rogue Jedi
he "lost" to Rocky. Rocky lucked out. the fight should have been stopped half a dozen times.

suprmanvsbatman
Apollo from the 2nd rocky would probably whip Clubber

Rogue Jedi
yup....he had Clubbers power, and phenomonal speed.

suprmanvsbatman
exactly there is no way clubber would ever land a punch.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed. Apollo owns Clubber in 6 rounds, if that long.

suprmanvsbatman
Yup just ashame that Drago fought him when he was past his prime, now that would have been a good fight.(Apollo at peak condition)

Rogue Jedi
Apollo, in his prime, was the best fighter of the series. He should have beat Rocky, he would have pwned Clubber, and I am betting he would have decisioned Drago.

McLovin
If it's Apollo in his prime, 4 round ko.

Remember, Apollo trained Rocky in how to beat Clubber.

Rogue Jedi
it always pissed me off how Rocky beat Apollo....pure luck.

McLovin
Shit, I rooted for Apollo in both fights.

I hated Rocky 4 for killing off Apollo.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think this would be one fvck of a fight that Apollo would win. thoughts?

I agree as well.You got to remember that each time Creed and Rocky faught each other,the one who won, just barely beat the other both times.They took each other down to the wire,so that being the case,I gotta go with Creed as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Apollo was older and didnt train, man. if Apollo had trained hard for the Drago fight, he'd have won.

come one now lets not bring that crapfest rocky 4 into the picture.even with all that training in the world neither appollo or rocky could have beaten him.it would take someone like spiderman or Ironman to beat that guy,he was a superhuman.Evander Holyfield himself confirmed what I knew for years that no human being could have taken that kind of punishment from Drago that Rocky took and have lived through it.Rocky would have died immediately as well like Creed did.watch Rocky 3 again sometime,watch the part where Creeds trainer says when watching the first fight between rocky and Clubber,where he says to Creed-we got to put him away early,i figure with Clubbers strength and punch he has,Rocky can last about 4 or 5 rounds with him,6 at the most.we got to put him away early.Which Rocky did.Remember he knew rocky couldnt last more than 6 rounds or so with Lang,no possible way in hell would either have them lasted more than that long with Drago either.so lets not bring that crapfest Rocky 4 into the picture here.Lets just stick with the first 3 films since its about Lang Vs Creed.

Rogue Jedi
lets talk about punishment, shall we? Rocky should never have survived the fight from Rocky 2, the amount of punishment Apollo gave him was unreal.

Mr Parker
It wasnt coming from a superhuman though that hit 10 times harder than an average man.for that reason,I can buy into him surviving and lasting as long as he did in the ring against Appollo.Theres no comparison.

Rogue Jedi
Drago would have to CATCH Apollo first. Apollo wasnt near as fast or powerful in 4 as he was in 1 and 2, and Rocky was considerably slower in 4 than he was in 3.

Mr Parker
all the more reason why that movie is so horrible and stallone should be shot for making that film and why it shouldnt even be discussed on this thread.He was slower,older,and he obviously wasnt capable of lasting more than 6 rounds at the most with Clubber, yet were suppose to somehow believe that he could last "15" rounds with Drago who hit MUCH harder than Lang? what drugs was stallone on when making that movie?

Rogue Jedi
Rocky was a totally different fighter by then, man.

Mr Parker
the one other thing i want to say not only is is totally moronic for anyone to believe that rocky could have lasted 15 rounds in the ring with Drago when he was totally incapable of lasting more than 5 or 6 rounds with Lang in the ring especially since he had been in retirement for so long,Rocky for sure would have been killed in real life because during filming,Lungren accidently punched stallone in the shoulder and his shoulder was dislocated for several weeks after that.Stallone is obviously not a professional fighter but he had the build and body of one so if he couldnt even take a hit from Lungren who in REAL LIFE ISNT a superhuman unlike his character was who hit 10 times harder than an average man,thats just ignorant for anyone to think Rocky wouldnt have died early on as well in real life.plus again evander holyfied said the same thing that he would never have lived through that fight.

All THAT being said,I agree based on what happened in the movies.If MOVIE Rocky was able to last 15 rounds at an older age and stay alive in the ring with Drago,then in his prime,if Creed had fought Drago during the times he fought Rocky,he would have easily have been able to beat Drago.That being said,Creed would wipe the floor with Clubber Lang easily also.like you said,he taught rocky how to beat him.

so Creed would easily have beat Lang.

Rogue Jedi
It was in the script? haermm

cdtm
Both have a win over Rocky.. But Clubber is the only man to get a KO win on Rocky in the series of movies.. Yeah, there was a psychological plot device, but still..

Creed, on the other hand, should have won on points. He was more than fast enough to keep him at arms length, but was obsessed about knocking him out, so in a sense Creed beat Creed. He played up to Rocky's strengths, trying to outpunch him instead of outbox him.

The same applies to Clubber.. I'm not sure Apollo can knock him out, but he can certainly outbox him. I'd say Creed can land a KO like Rocky did once Clubber Lang tires, or failing that can certainly win on points.

SuperEvil
Clubber had no gas tank Apollo via cardio.

quanchi112
Siding with Lang. If it went outside of three rounds then it's Apollo's fight.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by quanchi112
Siding with Lang. If it went outside of three rounds then it's Apollo's fight.

Lol.

Lestov16
Apollo lasted 15 rounds against Rocky. Clubber got his ass beat in 3. Easy win for Creed. Can't wait for the quanboys to starting fouling up this thread laughing out loud

juggerman
Creed would never be able to handle Lang's punching power. Wearing Lang out is his only option.

Lang takes it more often than not

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lestov16
Apollo lasted 15 rounds against Rocky. Clubber got his ass beat in 3. Easy win for Creed. Can't wait for the quanboys to starting fouling up this thread laughing out loud

Juggerquan, I summon thee!

juggerman
Cute

Lestov16
Originally posted by juggerman
Creed would never be able to handle Lang's punching power. Wearing Lang out is his only option.

Lang takes it more often than not

I should start picking lotto numbers, because clearly I can predict the future smile

juggerman
I should start picking lotto numbers, because clearly I can predict the future smile

Care to stick to the topic for once?

Lestov16
The topic is finished. Clubber went down in 3 rounds. Apollo went 15. Apollo's clearly better, but I'm sure that won't stop your B.A. Bullshit parade of nonsense and ignorance of the human body. Carry on with what is sure to be a pathetic defense for Clubber, juggerquan. We're all waiting (and laughing)

quanchi112
Apollo lasted 15 rounds against Rocky. Clubber got his ass beat in 3. Easy win for Creed. Can't wait for the quanboys to starting fouling up this thread laughing out loud Clubber beat Rocky. Did apollo or Drago ?

Lestov16
LOL, you retarded manchild. You want to know the worst thing about your picture? The fact that the grown man in that picture posts such unbelievably retarded shit here. I would expect it of a child, at the very most a 17-year old, but to know that such idiocy actually manifests in the mind of a fully grown adult is actually phucking terrifying.

I honest to God feel serious sadness and pity to anybody who knows you IRL because if you act this way on the internet, you must be the most unbearably annoying, obnoxious, stubborn, and retarded jackass anybody could ever talk to. I have VERY serious concerns about your childhood, man. Jeez.

quanchi112
LOL, you retarded manchild. You want to know the worst thing about your picture? The fact that the grown man in that picture posts such unbelievably retarded shit here. I would expect it of a child, at the very most a 17-year old, but to know that such idiocy actually manifests in the mind of a fully grown adult is actually phucking terrifying.

I honest to God feel serious sadness and pity to anybody who knows you IRL because if you act this way on the internet, you must be the most unbearably annoying, obnoxious, stubborn, and retarded jackass anybody could ever talk to. I have VERY serious concerns about your childhood, man. Jeez. Inside your cranium. Just fix your tie, loser.

Lestov16
Again showing how annoying you are. When I go to sleep at night, do you think that anything about KMC, less lone you, will be on my mind? Do you think it will be on anybody's mind? This forum is just a short little pitstop that people make to have fun before they go on with their busy lives. The fact that you're clearly a lifeless loser is made extremely abundant considering that your only method of making a memorable impression on someone is hoping that if you troll people you don't know IRL on a small internet forum enough, you can somehow insert yourself into their personal life, and it is, without a doubt, the saddest and most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

And a comment about my tie is irrelevant when the source is a retarded superficial manchild.

quanchi112
Again showing how annoying you are. When I go to sleep at night, do you think that anything about KMC, less lone you, will be on my mind? Do you think it will be on anybody's mind? This forum is just a short little pitstop that people make to have fun before they go on with their busy lives. The fact that you're clearly a lifeless loser is made extremely abundant considering that your only method of making a memorable impression on someone is hoping that if you troll people you don't know IRL on a small internet forum enough, you can somehow insert yourself into their personal life, and it is, without a doubt, the saddest and most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

And a comment about my tie is irrelevant when the source is a retarded superficial manchild. Meltdown. laughing out loud

Lestov16
Can't hide from the truth, Ken Doll. Someday you will look back and realize how sad your life is, and no amount of basemen prisoners will be able to hold back your despair.

quanchi112
Can't hide from the truth, Ken Doll. Someday you will look back and realize how sad your life is, and no amount of basement imprisoned will be able to hold back your despair. Says the bondage baby.

Lestov16
They could make entire college courses about your stupidity. You are calling a form of protest "bondage" and in the process insulting a disability activist. The funniest thing is that you are so stupid you don't realize how offensive that is.

quanchi112
They could make entire college courses about your stupidity. You are calling a form of protest "bondage" and in the process insulting a disability activist. The funniest thing is that you are so stupid you don't realize how offensive that is. Someone is so touchy about the article you yourself posted. You are so angry. Let your anger flow.

TheGrat1
Clubber had shite stamina. Apollo wears him out and f*cks him up. In that order.

Lestov16
Preach it loud, Grat.

quanchi112
Preach it loud, Grat. Quit hiding behind others like you hide behind your mama.

juggerman
The topic is finished. Clubber went down in 3 rounds. Apollo went 15. Apollo's clearly better, but I'm sure that won't stop your B.A. Bullshit parade of nonsense and ignorance of the human body. Carry on with what is sure to be a pathetic defense for Clubber, juggerquan. We're all waiting (and laughing)

Topic is alive and well. The amount of time they last doesn't matter since they faced totally different Rockys. The one Creed fought was a brawler and didn't try to avoid hits. They one Lang fought was much more skilled. It's apples and oranges so don't try to act as tho they were the same.

Also there goes the "well I'm only calling you names in this thread" BS you tried to say crybaby

Silent Master
Apollo wins

Lestov16
Originally posted by juggerman
Topic is alive and well. The amount of time they last doesn't matter since they faced totally different Rockys. The one Creed fought was a brawler and didn't try to avoid hits. They one Lang fought was much more skilled. It's apples and oranges so don't try to act as tho they were the same.

Also there goes the "well I'm only calling you names in this thread" BS you tried to say crybaby

Same B.A Bullshit you were saying in the other thread.

Sorry that you clearly have a hard-on for Mr. T and it clearly would follow you in every thread you post in in which he is a participant (aka BIASED FANBOY)

juggerman
Same B.A Bullshit you were saying in the other thread.

Sorry that you clearly have a hard-on for Mr. T and it clearly would follow you in every thread you post in in which he is a participant (aka BIASED FANBOY)

So no rebuttal? Guess that's that

Martian_mind
Lang get's dropped in the first round. Apollo is the epitome of the style that let Rocky drop him the second time around. This fight is Lang's nightmare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.