Kingdom Come Superman vs WW 3 Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

superchron
Regular Supes would give WW3 Adam a tough time, KC Superman in a stomp

quanchi112
Originally posted by superchron
Regular Supes would give WW3 Adam a tough time, KC Superman in a stomp You really think he would stomp him. Did you see who he was going through. No one stopped him as well. They had to take his powers to put him down. He also let Manhunter go and warned him.

Papa Smurph
WW 3 Adam 7/10

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by quanchi112
You really think he would stomp him. Did you see who he was going through. No one stopped him as well. They had to take his powers to put him down. He also let Manhunter go and warned him.

If you wanted to get a point across

you should have pointed out that Captain Marvel with no clear power-up got the better out of this Superman.

Soljer
Regular Supes would be a match for WW3 Adam.

Kingdom Come is clearly a few leaps beyond regular Superman.

KC Superman takes this.

superchron
Regular Supes would give WW3 Adam a tough time, KC Superman in a stomp

KC Supes beat the JSA a lot easier than Adam did

quanchi112
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
If you wanted to get a point across

you should have pointed out that Captain Marvel with no clear power-up got the better out of this Superman. I know very little about kingdom come Superman. I am reading jsa now so thats why I have a few threads with him in it. I read kingdom but not kingdom come but will I am sure after I read these jsa issues.

Papa Smurph
KC Superman hasn't really done anything too impressive to justify a much higher then S-Man rating, no selling Herc was great, but depending on your opinion, that could be construed as a low showing for Superman more then a high one for KC S-Man.

While he is more powerful then Supes, I'd say it's

Supes = 100
WW3 Adam = 120
KC Supes = 125

until I see further. No selling Herc that could have been at 50% is not enough to negate the fact that Cap Marvel with no clear power-up got the better of him.

batdude123
KC Superman hasn't really done anything too impressive to justify a much higher then S-Man rating, no selling Herc was great, but depending on your opinion, that could be construed as a low showing for Superman more then a high one for KC S-Man.

I actually agree with this.

guy222
supes

Milkie

Exactly

I don't know why people are over exaggerating KC Superman. He might be a little stronger due to him being at the "height of his abilities" (apparently when he gets older he gets a little stronger kinda like a teen and a grown man) but it's nothing spacial.

Captain Marvel, who is a said to be a little below Black Adam, had no trouble with Superman in Kingdom Come. Hell, people were more intimidated by him than Sups.

carver9
Why do you all say that kc superman is more powerful then regular superman when you all say that main earth superman can go the speed of light but kc superman admitted on panel more then once that he cant go that fast.

Heres one instant where he recruits captain marvel because hes one of the only members on the jla that can go the speed of light.
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=justice19005cl7.jpg

Superman admitted that him and bizarro are physical equals and this is proof that captain marvel is faster then both and it was basically stated that captain marvel can go the speed of light. He basically speed blitz bizarro.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7396/justice07005do8.jpg

We also have the instance where superman is flying as fast as he can to try and stop the villians/heroes from killing each other before the megaton bomb hits and captain marvel (who flies the speed of light) catches up with kc superman and speed blitz him.

I couldnt find the scan but lets not forget the time where superman needed captain marvel help to stop the flash that was moving 99% the speed of light and stated that he isnt fast enough to catch him but captain marvel was.

This was all stated and established in kc, so how is kc superman more powerful then main earth superman if you all say that main earth superman can go the speed of light.

carver9
He was at the height of his invulnerability but he still bled. Hell, captain marvel was shown to be his superior on more then 3 occasions.

Mindset
He said speed of lightning, not light.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
He said speed of lightning, not light.

It dont matter (even though you are telling the truth, had to reread it), he admitted that captain marvel was faster then him on to many of occasions and captain marvel was established during that arc that his top speed was light speed. Captain marvel speed blitz a being that was equal to superman (bizarro), he speed blitzed superman, superman himself admitted from his own mouth that captain marvel was faster, it cant get any clearer then that.

superchron
I believe those scans are from a non-canon series called Justice. They have nothing to do with Kingdom Come except the having the same artist

Soljer
I believe those scans are from a non-canon series called Justice. They have nothing to do with Kingdom Come except the having the same artist

Their titles are even "Justice," for that matter.

I didn't think Bizarro even appeared in Kingdom Come.

Symmetric Chaos

Yup.

carver9

It was from justice but the writer stated that he was going to establish the characters as being like there counter parts from kingdom come. Thats why the art work was the same along with the attitude and roles that the villian/heros played (well some of them). Thats why captain marvel was displayed as being above superman in both kindom come and justice.

Same characters but different story line. sad

Soljer
"Fans have speculated about the possibility of it being an indirect prequel to Kingdom Come, one of Ross's old works. However there seems to be no relation other than they are both Imaginary tales and they are both from the same artist."

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
Their titles are even "Justice," for that matter.

I didn't think Bizarro even appeared in Kingdom Come.

He didnt appears in kingdom Come but it would have been nice if he did.

Soljer
Originally posted by carver9
He didnt appears in kingdom Come but it would have been nice if he did.

Sure would have.

Because then it might have given your pitiful argument some minute level of credibility.

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
"Fans have speculated about the possibility of it being an indirect prequel to Kingdom Come, one of Ross's old works. However there seems to be no relation other than they are both Imaginary tales and they are both from the same artist."

I know that youre not going to accept this but in wizard the writer of justice did state that he wanted the same aritist to draw for justice and he said that there counter part and powers were basically portrayed as being no different.

If the writer said it, you cant take that away from him. Thats why its good to read wizard every now and then, you'll get info from some of the writers.

Soljer
I know that youre not going to accept this but in wizard the writer of justice did state that he wanted the same aritist to draw for justice and he said that there counter part and powers were basically portrayed as being no different.

If the writer said it, you cant take that away from him. Thats why its good to read wizard every now and then, you'll get info from some of the writers.

Which means absolutely nothing.

What's canon is on-panel.

What's on panel is that justice is non-canon.

Simple enough?

Rorschach

OneDumbG0

If the writer said it, you cant take that away from him. Thats why its good to read wizard every now and then, you'll get info from some of the writers. Carver9, Alex Ross collaborated in both 'Kingdom Come' and 'Justice,' but he was the artist/writer in the former and writer/painter in the latter. The actual pencil artist for 'Justice' is Jim Krueger. He also drew 'Universe X' and 'Paradise X' for Marvel. Most recent thing I've seen him do other then 'Justice,' was the 'Mother Russia' storyline in Punisher Max.

zeel
Originally posted by Milkie
Exactly

I don't know why people are over exaggerating KC Superman. He might be a little stronger due to him being at the "height of his abilities" (apparently when he gets older he gets a little stronger kinda like a teen and a grown man) but it's nothing spacial.

Captain Marvel, who is a said to be a little below Black Adam, had no trouble with Superman in Kingdom Come. Hell, people were more intimidated by him than Sups.

Captian marvel hardly broke a sweat fighting KC superman, and that was before he used lightning attacks. Supermans heat vision hardly phased marvel.

Nice thing bout Kingdom come and alex ross is captian marvel actuallly gets written up well unlike the retards in dc that have thor beat captian marvel with a ferris wheel forceing him to change back to billy ..

wtf

SevenShackles
for some reason i related CaptainMarvel totally kicking the crap out of superman in KC to him being an adult, rather than a child who turns into an adult O_o but maybe thats me. honestly i think KC superman could give BlackAdam hell. no one has mentioned the whole magic vulnerability which takes place in any 'superman vs marvel' thread which places a nice chuck of this fight on a really pissed off black adams side.

TricksterPriest
Because KC Supes has a higher resistance than normal Supes, AFAIK.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Because KC Supes has a higher resistance than normal Supes, AFAIK.

oic! thanks for the bit of info. but still higher resistance doesn't mean immune.

plus i always figured captain marvel in KC was stronger than mainstream. atleast at the time. confused

llagrok
KC Superman has evolved pretty slow though.

Just look at Chris Kent.

starlock
KC supes for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.