Black Bolt vs Godlike Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the 'i can sorta battle the surfer' cable, v the king of the inhumans.

who takes it? smile

Mindset
BlackBolt have any tp defense?

norrinradd43
Cable should take this.

guy222
cable

Master-Borg
Cable.

Xplosive
Cable by tearing him apart.

Originally posted by Mindset
BlackBolt have any tp defense?

Even if he has, wouldn't help him against such raw power of telepathy as like Cable had it.

grey fox
Cable casually reduces Blackbolt back to primordial ooze, or tears him apart in a disgustingly gory manner.

Either way Jebus Cable ftw.

llagrok
Cable easily withstood Maximus' telepathy and even mentally overpowered him once, forcing him to sleep.

Going with Boltagon on this one.

guy222
bumprav

WhiteWitchKing
Blackbolt's gonna take this one.

Grinning Goku
BB opening his mouth ftw.

occultdestroyer
What will G-SUS Cable do to defend against Blackagar's matter manip??
Black Bolt 8/10

llagrok
Originally posted by llagrok
Cable easily withstood Maximus' telepathy and even mentally overpowered him once, forcing him to sleep.

Going with Boltagon on this one.

I meant that Black Bolt easily withstood Maxius' telepathy and it even looked like he overpowered him.

Bouboumaster
Godlike Cable <<< Silver Surfer, nah?

If yes, Blackagar Boltagon win

(ps: What a PIMP name!)

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What will G-SUS Cable do to defend against Blackagar's matter manip??
Black Bolt 8/10 How will BB defend against Cable's matter manip?

shiv
Cable By BFR.

illadelph12
Black Bolt quite easily, actually. Cable's TP wouldn't really be a factor against BB, and all BB has to do is yell and he disperses all the electrons in the vicinity.

shiv
BFR displaces BB's electrons prior to the Yell. wink

WhiteWitchKing
How will BB defend against Cable's matter manip?

Prevent it but using is own matter manipulation. He's shut down mini black holes before.

http://img125.exs.cx/img125/8040/holes6lm.jpg

Other abilities

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/3350/fcont7fr.jpg

Respect Thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=370432&highlight=blackbolt+forumid%3A98

Priest
Split imo.

Mindset
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Prevent it but using is own matter manipulation. He's shut down mini black holes before.

http://img125.exs.cx/img125/8040/holes6lm.jpg

Other abilities

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/3350/fcont7fr.jpg

Respect Thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=370432&highlight=blackbolt+forumid%3A98

Then Cable will defend against matter manip the same way, or he could just throw up a forcefield.

DeathKap
Cable ftw

norrinradd43
Cable would win...somehow, someway.

Faux Smurph
Maximus once said that he could mentally affect the thinking of all Inhumans but Black Bolt, whose completely immune.

And I don't know if I've ever seen Black Bolt controlled simply by telepathy. It's possible though, but all I've ever heard is hearsay... I dunno what was telepathy and what wasn't.

So, until further notice, my opinion is Black Bolt ftw.

Mindset
Cable wont need to use tp, he'll **** up his brain with tk.

Faux Smurph
Cable wont need to use tp, he'll **** up his brain with tk. And Black Bolt will **** up Cable's brain with electron control.

Funny how that works.

Mindset
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
And Black Bolt will **** up Cable's brain with electron control.

Funny how that works. His electron control will bypass Cable's forcefield?

Faux Smurph
His electron control will bypass Cable's forcefield? Scans of Cable's forcefield blocking electron control?

psycho gundam
Scans of Cable's forcefield blocking electron control? also a mind fvck might...you know, make a guy scream out in pain. not a good tactic against blackbolt.

id369

Faux Smurph

id369

Faux Smurph

Starscream M

How does Cable counteract a scream? Having the electron pathway between his brain and nerves disconnected?
Couldn't Cable just tweak BB's vocal cords with a thought?

WhiteWitchKing

LoboClone01
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Blackbolt has shut down mini black holes so restoring structures ain't that impressive.

Also, keep in mind his mere whisper has put down Hulk level characters. If actually screams, and I mean a full out scream, Cable's gonna be ****ed.

The fact that BB is durable enough to withstand that long enough to launch his own attack.

I dont think you get it, from the start of the fight he could just **** with his brain with tk, then make sure his vocal cords dont make a movement.

id369

Faux Smurph

id369
It was stated that Black Bolt could make all of Multiple Man's atoms collide at once. Every single one.

Oh interesting, vary informative.

Well there is no statement, Cable was shown reforming structures the instant they ware vaporized. And again there is no statement, Cable was shown turning a human into a its version of batman.

However what was stated, by Rachael Summers. Was that he holds the power to extinguish stars, and pull planets out of its orbit. I am not saying he did or done so, but it was stated. In betweens statements and feats, somewhere along the lines one character has shown me greater, more consistent ability, to manipulate the atoms themselves.

Ultimately that character is who I give the advantage to, am I wrong for picking such character as the winner?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by LoboClone01
I dont think you get it, from the start of the fight he could just **** with his brain with tk, then make sure his vocal cords dont make a movement.

I don't think you get the rules. Both characters don't act until the bell rings. So BB can mess with the electron in Cable head soon as the bell rings.

WhiteWitchKing

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.