Anita vs. Morrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
This is the Anita who beat Dee/vampire Donovan vs. 1/3 power Morrigan.

Classic NES
Anita, Morrigan doesn't do jack.

Dark-Jaxx
The Anita that beat Dee? Anita easily. Dee was S classed, this is pretty much 1/3 Morrigan vs. Belial.

Pyron_is_God
Where does it say Dee was S-classed?
And there are a lot of S-Classes. Demitri is S-Class but he's still way below Belial.

Burning thought
i thot Belial was just called S+

Project Jedah
Anita, she's the human equivalent of Belial. Plus Morrigan has no feats.

Pyron_is_God
Really?

Classic NES
Demitri S Class, Anita on par with Belial, Dee an S-Class. . .wha?

Pyron_is_God
I'm pretty sure Demitri was an S-Class....

Classic NES
I'm pretty sure he's not. erm

Darkstorm Zero
Post Pyron Absorbtion Demitri may be... But it's difficult to call

Classic NES
I believe he could be A+ Class like Emperor Ozum.

Darkstorm Zero
I thought he was A or A+ pre Pyron Absorbtion...

Pyron_is_God
(2) Class A (Noble)
mainly are the present masters we call Makai Noble.
Demitri is a member of Class A Makai Noble (But, after banishment from Makai, he was demoted to B+ Class).

We call in the following person Makai 7 Noble. They look for the three S Class lord's trend for chance.

It says nothing of post-Pyron absorption.

Dark-Jaxx
Demitri was A class at 80% power and 100% as well, he may have been S class after absorbing mortal Pyron, Dee however, beat Jedah. S classed. Which comes as no surprise, Donavan was already A classed and the third most powerful character in the series excluding Jedah and Pyron, and Dee is basically a full Vampire Donavan. Anita beat him, so she was at S class, and at full potential would be Belial's equal.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Really? Yeah.

Belial is the Master/God of Devils/demons and Anita is the Master/God of the humans.

Of course Anita can't step to Belial as a lil girl, hell, she BARELY beat Jedah, wit help from Donovan (probably). But when she grows up and is in control of her powers, like in one of Donovan's endins, don't know which one, she's can match Belial or full powered Morrigan. Or at least that's what the games lead you to believe.

Dark-Jaxx
Actually, I thot Dee killed Jedah, and Anita then had to kill Dee.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Actually, I thot Dee killed Jedah, and Anita then had to kill Dee. Nah. To some up quickly, Donovan got his ass moliwhopped by Jedah and this some how triggers Anita to use her power and she defeats Jedah. I heard that from some where, forgot where tho, but Anitas' endin does have her washin away the souls of the DS, this includes Donovans' as well...strange. Really confusin endin tho, I guess you could interpret it any way you want.

Also Donovan becomes Dee much later in the future and the endin that does feature Dee is in DS2 and he appears when Anita as much older, in DS3 Anita is still a lil kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.