Earth's last hope VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Last thread I made was closed, because I simply asked if a full power fully enraged Magneto could take on Galactus even if it cost him his life. Got a couple of post but moderators didn't like it. Its Funny how a Wolverine VS Galactus went farther roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways

If you had to choose one character from the MARVEL universe to take on Galactus who would it be? Why?

Stipulations
1) No Silver Surfer (would have been 99% first choice)
2) No prep ( Galactus wont give you much time)
3) No Dr Strange/Scarlett Witch

Priest
Keeper no expression

Raoul
Originally posted by python99
Last thread I made was closed, because I simply asked if a full power fully enraged Magneto could take on Galactus even if it cost him his life. Got a couple of post but moderators didn't like it. Its Funny how a Wolverine VS Galactus went farther roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways

If you had to choose one character from the MARVEL universe to take on Galactus who would it be? Why?

Stipulations

Odin...

and magneto is so far below galactus it isnt funny. same for logan.

Faceman
Thanos or Odin.

Bentley
Thanos or Odin are not in current Earth and both bite the dust against Galactus.

Faceman

Stipulations

Bentley
Fine, Odin and Thanos are both dead. Also, they DO bite the dust against Galactus.

python99
I tried to make one last edit but my internet crashed,
the final stipulation was that the character must be from earth

Raoul
I tried to make one last edit but my internet crashed,
the final stipulation was that the character must be from earth

reed with prep...

nimbus006
Originally posted by Raoul
reed with prep...

Stipulations
2)NO PREP ( Galactus wont give you much time)

big grin

nimbus006
Stipulations
2)NO PREP ( Galactus wont give you much time)
4) Must be from Marvel Earth

Have to go with Thor in the hope he goes Warrior Madness and uses the godblast which could possibly drive a starving Galactus away.

python99
Odin...

and magneto is so far below galactus it isnt funny. same for logan.

I know thats why I threw the whole fully enraged full power scenario but whatver

I agree Reed could with prep though but the stipulations would not work due to no PREP. Isn't Reed always prepared for Galactus?? confused

Raoul
Originally posted by nimbus006
big grin

quiet you... uhuh

I know thats why I threw the whole fully enraged full power scenario but whatver

I agree Reed could with prep though but the stipulations would not work due to no PREP. Isn't Reed always prepared for Galactus?? confused

probably...

iceman24567
For Reed prep is instant no expression.

nimbus006
quiet you... uhuh

stick out tongue

python99
What about Doom?

nimbus006
What about Doom?

Always a good choice.

Mindset
Tiamut

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Mindset
Tiamut

That's the only choice with the restrictions.

Reed can't do anything without prep, he has nothing to pull out from his ass that's just randomly there to stop big G. Reed will only have logic and reason to use to implore Galactus to leave.

Doom won't beg...and same problem with reed, he's got nothin without prep.

Thor may do it but if G is determined to dine then he can just deal with thor in any innumerable ways (mind rape, transmutation, BFR, obliteration/erasure/nullification, or just plain indifference) before the asgardian can do anything.

hercules could offer him some brew/liqour again, that may give big g some pause.

python99
Thor maybe only choice

CaptainStoic
Burger King, because he could chill him out with a super toastilicious pre-crisis cosmic burger.

Yep Burger King FTW 10/10.

Lord Feron
Is Tiamut from earth?

Lord Feron
Franklin or X-man would be maybe the only hope. X-man if he completely burned himself out then maybe.

tjcoady
Reed already has a Galactus contingency plan in place.

And the Dreaming Celestial takes this.

But my personal choice for this match is the Ancient One.

SevenShackles
deadpool O_o...wait what was the question again?

Lord Feron
Someone tell me About this Dreaming Celestial/Tiamut. I assume he can't have originated from earth? Was once human or something?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
That's the only choice with the restrictions.

Reed can't do anything without prep, he has nothing to pull out from his ass that's just randomly there to stop big G. Reed will only have logic and reason to use to implore Galactus to leave.

Doom won't beg...and same problem with reed, he's got nothin without prep.

Thor may do it but if G is determined to dine then he can just deal with thor in any innumerable ways (mind rape, transmutation, BFR, obliteration/erasure/nullification, or just plain indifference) before the asgardian can do anything.

hercules could offer him some brew/liqour again, that may give big g some pause.

Isn't it possible Tenebrous that Galactus could perform the same attack against Thor as he did against Hercules?

Also Galactus blow his way through all of Thanos Forcefields and had Thanos down and begging for his life, So a high durability would be a extremely good idea.

xmarksthespot
Mad Jim Jaspers.

grey fox
Longshot.

Bentley
Originally posted by grey fox
Longshot.

Thats right.

LORD B
current earth.................... molecule man

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Someone tell me About this Dreaming Celestial/Tiamut. I assume he can't have originated from earth? Was once human or something?
Fine Franklin Richards smile

He'll get his powers back and win.

python99
Longshot , hmmmmm interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.