EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 2-6; Typhus vs Creshosk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
All tournament participants must vote. Do not abstain. Non-participants/regular viewers must have 1000 posts on KMC forums to vote. Voting is not allowed until the first 10 hours of the match has elapsed.

Typhus

vs

Creshosk

Area

Creshosk
Damn it Trick. Getting kicked out before our match...

Well this sucks. Things aren't going to blow over very well for me. This is going to be a humdinger of a match. I might as well take this laying down. I'm so going down on this match. I'm screwed six ways from Sunday and it's only Wednesday. If it had been trick it would have been upwards of 17... I can accept the fact I'm going to get raped in this match up.

All I know is I doubt that my wiles will work on the herlads.

Anywhore... onto the match.

That typhoon is going to be a serious problem for me as well... Here I am in paradise, and I know I'm going to hell, at least for all those puns if not for in the match.

If I start in the eye of the storm I might have anywhere from minutes to several hours even upwards of days, depending on the speed and size of the island before the Typhoon gets to be a problem. But those heralds will be the end of me before that happens. Anyway, I can still set up to put on my show. If I can then I'd like to start in short skirts. I can use some of the wind at anyrate. and The second verse will be the same as the first. Of course I'll need to calm the women down first before exciting them in ... other ways.

Let's see how willing to play with the LESBIAN ORGY the heralds are...

What do you say Typhus? Wanna do something about the typhoon and we could have a beach party? All you have to do is even out the barametric pressure and the typhoon will disipate.

Typhus
Believe me when I say if it were up to me my boys would use that power cosmic to whip up some pina coladas and a beach volleyball court. Maybe Morg and Terrax could play some doubles.

But if they were fighting in character for their greatest wish... Stardust would have your team dead for his master before anyone could blink.

Creshosk
Oh come on now... I have 15 minutes of blinking!

But 15.00.00.001 yeah, I'm screwed and not in a good way.

But couldn't you like whip up those pina colodas and bury me in the sand up to my head instead? I mean sure its 10 minutes but you'd effectively immobilize me and we could still have the beach party.

Evangel94
Yeah....

Soljer
Voting for cresh seeing as Typhus doesn't have enough posts to compete....

stick out tongue.

That, and, you know...

Lesbians.

DigiMark007
My friend once had this idea for an invention called a quad-do. It was a 4-way dildo....the logistics behind getting 4 "wielders" of the invention were interesting though. It was battery powered.

Voting for Typhus. I realize it's before the 12 hour thing. But really, that shouldn't matter here and I'm probably taking the day off from KMC after this.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
My friend once had this idea for an invention called a quad-do. It was a 4-way dildo....the logistics behind getting 4 "wielders" of the invention were interesting though. It was battery powered.

Voting for Typhus. I realize it's before the 12 hour thing. But really, that shouldn't matter here and I'm probably taking the day off from KMC after this.

1. She changed it to 10.

2. She posted the match at 10:22, you posted at 10:27.

DigiMark007
If I need to be back on later, I will. But what's the purpose of making us adjust our real life for the sake of a joke match? I love horrible puns as much as the next guy, and Cresh's post had me in stitches, but I'm going to be voting for Typhus...either now or later. If it were another match, this would be premature and irresponsible and I wouldn't be doing it, but is anyone really going to try to argue otherwise? Hell, Cresh doesn't even mind.

Devil Lance
Voting for Typhus

id369
Vote: Typhus
No explanations needed.

Soljer
If I need to be back on later, I will. But what's the purpose of making us adjust our real life for the sake of a joke match? I love horrible puns as much as the next guy, and Cresh's post had me in stitches, but I'm going to be voting for Typhus...either now or later. If it were another match, this would be premature and irresponsible and I wouldn't be doing it, but is anyone really going to try to argue otherwise? Hell, Cresh doesn't even mind.

What are you talking about?

You only needed to post ten hours after the match, and you posted OVER twelve....

Why would you need to be on later?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
What are you talking about?

You only needed to post ten hours after the match, and you posted OVER twelve....

Why would you need to be on later?

Oh. I thought you were saying I posted 5 minutes after the match was posted.

My bad.

embarrasment

Anyway, time for college hoops. See you guys probably Saturday.

droolio

Bentley
I'm voting for Creshok but consider this both for Typhus next time you see it or count it for the results.

King Kandy
Voting for Typhus. Heralds have a distinct lack of... you know.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Voting for Typhus. Heralds have a distinct lack of... you know.

Genitals?

Voting for Typhus as well.

Creshosk
I love horrible puns as much as the next guy, and Cresh's post had me in stitches, I accomplished what I was trying to do, so I'm happy.

Hell, Cresh doesn't even mind. Hey it's for the contestants I put on this show. So long as they're happy so am I. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Genitals?

Voting for Typhus as well.

Good point.

This sways my vote.

Typhus.

psycho gundam
even though I'm late, I vote typhus.

morg/terrax most likely hate earth women and stardust is female so...she may not be swayed to join in.

Evangel94
I think its clear Typhus wins this.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Evangel94
I think its clear Typhus wins this. I don't. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.