Exitar vs ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A 20,000 foot monster looking for a fight.

Opponets
Pre-Crisis Vadalius
Mangog
Surtur
The General
WWH
War Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut
Destroyer
Ymir
Modt
Thanos
Warrior Madness Thor
Kurse
Champion
Despero
Amazo
Jahf

celestialdemon
Exitar wins. Most of these people wouldn't survive Exitar's initial attack. At the very least it would be entertaining to see.

janus77
I can't see anybody surviving.

guy222
Exitar

Utrigita
The Only Possible chance they will have against Exitar is if Amazo can copy his power though I doubt it.

Exitar ftw.

Pyron_is_God
I always wondered something.
Did any of the other realms, Midgard and whatnot, join in the Destroyer armor attack on the Celestials?
Because it might've helped having more than one skyfather.

psycho gundam
all the sky-fathers had a part in creating the destroyer 1000 years before the celestials touched down on earth, and the sky-mothers collected the young gods as an offering to the celestials to exibit the potential of humanity which was the only reason the celestials didn't vaporize earth.

the sky-mothers should be thanked for saving earth, the male gods tried to fight the celestials in the amazon when they arrived which almost got the earth destroyed.

World Breaker
Damm,that's one hell of a list.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
I always wondered something.
Did any of the other realms, Midgard and whatnot, join in the Destroyer armor attack on the Celestials?
Because it might've helped having more than one skyfather.

No just the entire asgardian race fused together in a armor built to stop the Celestials and blessed from all the other pantheons on Earth and it was still shit stomped.

Pyron_is_God
Well, some of the other skyfathers might have helped.

Knowsbleed33
Exitar exterminates this group in 1 shot.

kevdude
Exitar takes them out!

guy222
yes

iceman24567
Jesus how about putting him up against people on Celestial level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.