Pyron vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
I asked you a question fvckers.

Kutulu
http://tn1-3.pv.deviantart.com/fs16/150/f/2007/196/3/5/LOL_WHUT_by_snookie_pudge.jpg

Furion
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION MOTHERFVCKERS!

Pyron_is_God
Pyron farts and kills her.
His farts are equal to supernovas.

2damnloud
Storm.

BruceSkywalker
What are Pyron's powers? Put up some scans showing feats..

cyberborg84
Vaguely defined shapeshifting and energy manipulation/psychic powers, superstrenth and speed, flight, and teleportation.

Like most characters where he comes from, very undefined and flashy, but thats in summary what he probably has without actually knowing outside of the DS games.

Furion
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm.
Blows up in a very violent explosion. Pyron grins and it's so shiny her eyes get scorched out of her sockets.

Pyron_is_God

Furion
WHICH MEANS STORM GETS BUM RAPED BY THIS GUYYYYYYYY

Burning thought
lawlz!! Storm for deh winz!

seriously pyron is: Sun sized cosmic formed entity who can create explosions of energy, absorb planets he is near, go FTL after only a short build up of speed, can create robot armies out of his energy, shape shift and i think thats it

batdude123
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Well, since this is the comics forum, let's use comics Pyron.

Yeah... you're definitely NOT Violent2Dope's sock. haermm

Burning thought
hes not actually, however i feel i know whos sock he is hmmm, V2D is more informed on Pyron

batdude123
You couldn't possibly know for sure. All you could possibly go off of is his word. And since you don't access to sock checking...

awesome

Burning thought
I know because I know V2D elseware than KMC big grin, and i debate with him consantly, V2D rarely A: Talks like PiG, and B: Knows things PiG has yet to learn on pyron

Furion
EDIT

batdude123
So how am I supposed to get in touch with you? confused

Burning thought
Furion you beefy little nuggout

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah... you're definitely NOT Violent2Dope's sock. haermm

So...do you want to use the game version then?

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by Burning thought
I know because I know V2D elseware than KMC big grin, and i debate with him consantly, V2D rarely A: Talks like PiG, and B: Knows things PiG has yet to learn on pyron

I doubt that.

Superboy Prime
Ugly spite.

Blax_Hydralisk
You're ugly!

Ugly.

Don't see how Pyron wouldn't win...

Pyron_is_God
Storm will use her lightning on him!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You're ugly!

Ugly.

Don't see how Pyron wouldn't win...

Quiet beotch and kneel!

Dark-Jaxx
Did someone actually just say Storm would win?

Blax_Hydralisk
Well she would..

2damnloud
Storm EASILY.

SpiderGauntlet
dude leik storm would leik use her leightning and maniuplate space storms and leik pwn and shit leik she is cosmic n leik stuff.

Pyron_is_God
Shouldn't anyone bigger or that can destroy planets be able to beat someone who controls the weather on said planet?

Mr. Slippyfist
Pyron sucks. So do people who are friends with pedophiles.

Storm throws this pansy around like Ike beating Tina.

Dark-Jaxx
Storm EASILY. You're not very bright are you?

Pyron could beat Storm by closing his eyelid on her.

2damnloud
Trion>>>>>>>>>>>Pyron.

Storm wins. Especially if he is simply sentient energy.

Storm can call on even MORE power in space.

Lumby
is he for real man?

2damnloud
As a heart attack.no expression

Dark-Jaxx
He is sentient energy who can move FTL, has class 100 strength in his self-weakened mortal form, devours planets, and has cosmic awareness to see across galaxies. Storm would get raped by Demitri, let alone Pyron.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Shouldn't anyone bigger or that can destroy planets be able to beat someone who controls the weather on said planet?

Pyron absorbs the energies of planets, Storm absorbs the energy of stars as well as planets.

Stars>>>>>>>Planets.

Storm beats Pyron. Seeing how he's made up of energy, she could probably control him or discorporate him like she did Stardust.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Rutog98
Pyron absorbs the energies of planets, Storm absorbs the energy of stars as well as planets.

Stars>>>>>>>Planets.

Storm beats Pyron. Seeing how he's made up of energy, she could probably control him or discorporate him like she did Stardust. 1. Oh now I get it, you're playing off that feat? And Pyron absorbs the energy and matter of planets.

2. Living star>>>>>>>Stars.

3. Nah, Pyron just pinches the Earth between his fingers.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Oh now I get it, you're playing off that feat? And Pyron absorbs the energy and matter of planets.

2. Living star>>>>>>>Stars.

3. Nah, Pyron just pinches the Earth between his fingers.

Storm absorbs the energy of stars and planets herself.

Also, does he control energy or is he merely composed of energy and absorbs it? Storm *controls* energy. She should be able to control him.

If both of them control energy, it comes down to who can control the greater quantity as that one would be more powerful. If equal, then who has the greater will. Storm, for her benefit, was able to overpower the Trion. These entities where the personification of the forces that composed and governed an entire reailty and were the sum of the reality's past, present and future. She's also wielded the power of millions of stars and has demonstrated an indomitable will numerous times. She has the strength of will and spirit to contain the essense of Eternity which is something that would kill others.

I'd say that Ororo beats Pyron.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Rutog98
Storm absorbs the energy of stars and planets herself.

Also, does he control energy or is he merely composed of energy and absorbs it? Storm *controls* energy. She should be able to control him.

If both of them control energy, it comes down to who can control the greater quantity as that one would be more powerful. If equal, then who has the greater will. Storm, for her benefit, was able to overpower the Trion. These entities where the personification of the forces that composed and governed an entire reailty and were the sum of the reality's past, present and future. She's also wielded the power of millions of stars and has demonstrated an indomitable will numerous times. She has the strength of will and spirit to contain the essense of Eternity which is something that would kill others.

I'd say that Ororo beats Pyron. 1. Pyron has absorbed in his lifetime countless galaxies worth of planets, and that power has increased his own for each planet he absorbed.

2. He converts an entire planet into energy and then absorbs the energy, he can make mini suns also. He can even recreate the planets he absorbs, and chooses to wear them as rings(cause, you know, Pyron is the pimp of the universe).

3. Pyron regulates galaxies worth of energy in his body by existing. Also, Pyron is not trying to manip Storm's, Storm would have to try and manip Pyron's, and all he would have to do would outlast her attempts and crush her with his palm. Pyron also has total control over his entire body. Also, wasn't containing Eternity partially due to the magical nature of her ancestral background? And with help from Strange?

Also, Pyron can go FTL speeds, and can kill Storm before she can really react to it, he can fry her with the heat of a mini sun, or could just swipe her planet with his hand.

Pyron wins.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Pyron has absorbed in his lifetime countless galaxies worth of planets, and that power has increased his own for each planet he absorbed.

2. He converts an entire planet into energy and then absorbs the energy, he can make mini suns also. He can even recreate the planets he absorbs, and chooses to wear them as rings(cause, you know, Pyron is the pimp of the universe).

3. Pyron regulates galaxies worth of energy in his body by existing. Also, Pyron is not trying to manip Storm's, Storm would have to try and manip Pyron's, and all he would have to do would outlast her attempts and crush her with his palm. Pyron also has total control over his entire body. Also, wasn't containing Eternity partially due to the magical nature of her ancestral background? And with help from Strange?

Also, Pyron can go FTL speeds, and can kill Storm before she can really react to it, he can fry her with the heat of a mini sun, or could just swipe her planet with his hand.

Pyron wins.

Ororo's ability to hold Eternity had nothing to do with her magic ancestry. the only thing Dr. Strange did was transfer Eternity's essense into Ororo.

This fight might come down to a battle of wills. In that case, Ororo wins out. big grin

Badabing
Storm EASILY. Originally posted by 2damnloud
Trion>>>>>>>>>>>Pyron.

Storm wins. Especially if he is simply sentient energy.

Storm can call on even MORE power in space. Originally posted by Rutog98
Ororo's ability to hold Eternity had nothing to do with her magic ancestry. the only thing Dr. Strange did was transfer Eternity's essense into Ororo.

This fight might come down to a battle of wills. In that case, Ororo wins out. big grin As usual you both dream up your own scenarios or exaggerate Storm's abilities. This translates into nothing more than spam, trolling and flaming. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm loses and this is closed as it's spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.